KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This arrest would be national news. I give this a 0.0001% chance of being true.

Good luck with the movie script. Make sure you put "based on real events" or some other bullshit tag. But really it should say "based on former movies".

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    This arrest would be national news. I give this a 0.0001% chance of being true. Good luck with the movie script. Make sure you put "based on real events" or some other bullshit tag. But really it should say "based on former movies".
    Kinda what I was thinking... However, given a chance it could be true and there is a movie made about it, I hope they somehow include SBR into it.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Sounds like MS13 wanted to leave him alive to suffer, cause if they were able to get to his mother so easily, they surely could of got him as well. (Add this to movie tagline).

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Good luck with the movie script. Make sure you put "based on real events" or some other bullshit tag. But really it should say "based on former movies".

Do you have any idea how many people are murdered every year?

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    He was a cop in the pacific northwest. The killings happened in several places. He just drifted for a while.
    Let me guess. Oregon?

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Not everything makes the news. There is a reason for this not being released. I am not sure of everything, and I probably would not believe most of this either. Again this is all told to me from either the cop himself or his family member. I have tried to look things up on line about this. I did find info on his mothers death, but none of the other stuff. I do know he was going through a divorce and I thought that is what was driving him nuts. I guess it was all just more than he or anyone should have to deal with. I know for a fact the parts he told me are true.

harlee71

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post

Let me guess. Oregon?
    No, but your warm.

We both lived in the NW and we both lived in GA. Strange that it happened that way, but it just did. He was originally from GA, but his father was in the military and he ended up settling in the NW. That is where I met him. He and his wife moved away back to GA after his mother was murdered. I had moved here a year or so prior to that and through a mutual friend we found out we lived about 45minutes apart. We had beers every so often and that is when I got the stories told to me.
    Last edited by harlee71; 04-05-11 at 02:19 AM.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That's the problem... Most Maras don't kill people... So, he may have just killed pathetic crooks or drug dealers... Not his moms murderer.....
    In 2010, Rene Mejia allegedly murdered a 2 year old baby and his mother.

On December 23, 2004, one of the most widely publicized MS crimes in Central America occurred in Chamelecón, Honduras when an intercity bus was intercepted and sprayed with automatic gunfire, killing 28 civilian passengers, most of whom were women and children.[23] MS organized the massacre as a protest against the Honduran government for proposing a restoration of the death penalty in Honduras. Six gunmen raked the bus with gunfire. As passengers screamed and ducked, another gunman climbed aboard and methodically executed passengers.

On June 22, 2008, in San Francisco, California, a 21-year old MS gang member, Edwin Ramos, shot and killed a father, Anthony Bologna, 48, and his two sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, after their car briefly blocked Ramos from completing a left turn down a narrow street as they were returning home from a family barbecue.

In June 2009, Edwin Ortiz, Jose Gomez Amaya and Alexander Aguilar were MS gang members from Long Island who had mistaken bystanders for rival gang members. As a result, two innocent civilians were shot. Edgar Villalobos, a laborer was killed.

Seems to me that the news says different. These are all ms 13 members

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

No, but your warm.
    Northern CA

harlee71

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post

Northern CA
    Washington

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

In 2010, Rene Mejia allegedly murdered a 2 year old baby and his mother.

On December 23, 2004, one of the most widely publicized MS crimes in Central America occurred in Chamelecón, Honduras when an intercity bus was intercepted and sprayed with automatic gunfire, killing 28 civilian passengers, most of whom were women and children.[23] MS organized the massacre as a protest against the Honduran government for proposing a restoration of the death penalty in Honduras. Six gunmen raked the bus with gunfire. As passengers screamed and ducked, another gunman climbed aboard and methodically executed passengers.

On June 22, 2008, in San Francisco, California, a 21-year old MS gang member, Edwin Ramos, shot and killed a father, Anthony Bologna, 48, and his two sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, after their car briefly blocked Ramos from completing a left turn down a narrow street as they were returning home from a family barbecue.

In June 2009, Edwin Ortiz, Jose Gomez Amaya and Alexander Aguilar were MS gang members from Long Island who had mistaken bystanders for rival gang members. As a result, two innocent civilians were shot. Edgar Villalobos, a laborer was killed.

Seems to me that the news says different. These are all ms 13 members
    I said most... Do you know how many ms members are in the US???

PAYTON20

Washington
    What? Where in Washington? I live here

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 04-05-11 at 03:01 AM.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    What? Where in Washington? I live here
    Seattle?
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 04-05-11 at 03:02 AM.

PAYTON20

Seattle?
    Yea

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Payton, I think we're moving to Seattle soon. How do you like it there?

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's truly doing the world a service. He's killing ******* dirt.

PAYTON20

Payton, I think we're moving to Seattle soon. How do you like it there?
    It's cool except for the weather and horrible sports and liberal pussies lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iifold

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10647

From the title of the thread I thought it was going to be about a dumbfukk that was going to be playing for Paterno for awhile.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

please provide his address or paypal, I will send him some cash immediately

hopefully he can continue his quest

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'm all for that. F those jerks! They make the world a terrible place for everyone that is good and decent!

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post

Do you have any idea how many people are murdered every year?
    Yeah, murders never make the news. What was I thinking?

The murder of a law enforcement officer's mother, perpetrated by the media's favorite street gang, would be national news. Or are you dumb enough to think that police officers' mothers are killed on a regular basis?

A serial killer who specialized in killing MS-13 members... who was a former cop... whose mother was killed by MS-13... with the murders occurring throughout the country... with the FBI leading the investigation... Yeah, you're right, that shit happens every day.

Sometimes I am blown away by how clueless people can be.

KGambler

Not everything makes the news. There is a reason for this not being released.
    Why is the FBI involved? Did a state or local agency ask them for assisstance? Why would they be heading up the investigation?

Even in a serial killer case they need to be asked to join the investigation. And then they come in and you better believe they milk the media coverage for all it is worth when an arrest is made. They never, ever keep a case like this quiet. Especially when the crimes were committed by a drifter and they are trying to find out if they missed any of the murders...

They don't investigate murders that don't fall under their jurisdiction. Local authorities can ask for their help, but would never give up total possession of the case.

Still, keep the FBI angle in your screen play. Although it makes no logical sense to anyone who knows anything about law enforcement, the public at large still doesn't have any idea what the FBI does.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Harlee pal, is this a tale? KG's got believing so. Is there any proof of any of this? Harlee, be truthful here.

We need LVBOUND and Doom in here to clarify some shit
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 04-05-11 at 05:28 AM.

MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If this is true I wonder what the money line on a ex cop surviving in prison more than 6 months is?

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is a fantastic internet thread...

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mickey Rourke plays the cop with no badge. Academy award.

harlee71

Why is the FBI involved? Did a state or local agency ask them for assisstance? Why would they be heading up the investigation?

Even in a serial killer case they need to be asked to join the investigation. And then they come in and you better believe they milk the media coverage for all it is worth when an arrest is made. They never, ever keep a case like this quiet. Especially when the crimes were committed by a drifter and they are trying to find out if they missed any of the murders...

They don't investigate murders that don't fall under their jurisdiction. Local authorities can ask for their help, but would never give up total possession of the case.

Still, keep the FBI angle in your screen play. Although it makes no logical sense to anyone who knows anything about law enforcement, the public at large still doesn't have any idea what the FBI does.
    Working right now, but FBI is involved because the gang members killer were in multiple states. I will try and give what little more info I have later this afternoon, early evening.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Yeah, murders never make the news. What was I thinking?

The murder of a law enforcement officer's mother, perpetrated by the media's favorite street gang, would be national news. Or are you dumb enough to think that police officers' mothers are killed on a regular basis?

A serial killer who specialized in killing MS-13 members... who was a former cop... whose mother was killed by MS-13... with the murders occurring throughout the country... with the FBI leading the investigation... Yeah, you're right, that shit happens every day.

Sometimes I am blown away by how clueless people can be.
    Sorry, I forgot every single murder is national news.

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Why is this on Players Talk?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Whites want to take over the Northwest, it's a big movement
    that means business.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Doesn't matter if they're legal or illegal... MS13 are fukking scumbags and deserve to be wiped out. Good for your friend, harlee.

The Sombra Negra better step their game up and kill off more of those useless gangsters

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    King Mayan

It's so obvious you're a racist, its the internet.. you don't have to pretend not to be...
    Ding Ding Ding!!!

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    When I was a kid I dealt with rogue cops that thought I was a hoodlum.. So cops fukk shit up all the time..and I love my white brothers... And don't be a hypocrite iifold..
    if it walks like a duck............(cops are conditioned by what they deal with day in and day out)

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

BS Story.. post a link supporting your story first..

First 123 Last