Login Search

A Friend of Mine is Possbly Going to the Penn for a Long Time.

Last Post

Very bizarre story, real life vigilante fighting justice. Him getting them hoodlums back for killing his Mom is more than justifiable, I see a jury nullification here with this guy getting a light sentence. The Feds are a little more tougher though, if they take the case on civil right violation issues.

Then again, did you make this story up by watching the Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
King Mayan

It's so obvious you're a racist, its the internet.. you don't have to pretend not to be...
When I was a kid I dealt with rogue cops that thought I was a hoodlum.. So cops fukk shit up all the time..and I love my white brothers... And don't be a hypocrite iifold..

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
Very bizarre story, real life vigilante fighting justice. Him getting them hoodlums back for killing his Mom is more than justifiable, I see a jury nullification here with this guy getting a light sentence. The Feds are a little more tougher though, if they take the case on civil right violation issues.

Then again, did you make this story up by watching the Punisher.

Hard to make up real life! I am not a CSI writer.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

When I was a kid I dealt with rogue cops that thought I was a hoodlum.. So cops fukk shit up all the time..and I love my white brothers... And don't be a hypocrite iifold..
I can see where you could get that. He told me he had to quit because he started abusing hispanic's and didn't feel it was right. Again from what I am told he only killed members of the gang that killed his mom. So, he knew he was having issues and didn't get help or wasn't given help. I am not sure how much help was given to him after his mother was murdered so I can't speculate on that.

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
I can see where you could get that. He told me he had to quit because he started abusing hispanic's and didn't feel it was right. Again from what I am told he only killed members of the gang that killed his mom. So, he knew he was having issues and didn't get help or wasn't given help. I am not sure how much help was given to him after his mother was murdered so I can't speculate on that.
That's the problem... Most Maras don't kill people... So, he may have just killed pathetic crooks or drug dealers... Not his moms murderer.....

The sad thing is most maras where created by the USA... and how is it good for his friend.. He'll be dead soon, as well...
"Created by the USA"??? How about created by shitty parenting/role models and fukking douchebag gang members? No one forced them to be the scum of the earth.

And his friend took a stand... I hope he takes a lot more down with him if they do get to him. Would be nice to see the Sombra Negras do some immediate and well-known damage to MS13 if this story gets big (for the unaware, Sombra Negras are an underground group of former police/military in El Salvador that made it their mission to wipe out MS13)

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
Hard to make up real life! I am not a CSI writer.
Just saying. The Punisher was cop, quit his job after his entire family was murder. Went dark and all of a sudden mafia bosses were getting murder left and right. I say if anything, your buddy pull a page from the Punisher. US Troops see their buddies get killed daily, fortunately for them they can still take their anger out on the local Arabs with no repercussion.

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
"Created by the USA"??? How about created by shitty parenting/role models and fukking douchebag gang members? No one forced them to be the scum of the earth.

And his friend took a stand... I hope he takes a lot more down with him if they do get to him. Would be nice to see the Sombra Negras do some immediate and well-known damage to MS13 if this story gets big (for the unaware, Sombra Negras are an underground group of former police/military in El Salvador that made it their mission to wipe out MS13)
and what are the Mara?? Ex guerillas( just like sombra negra) from the civil war that USA helped with..... You know El Salvador is practically a colony of the USA right...And sombra negra is getting wiped out as well.....

That's the problem... Most Maras don't kill people... So, he may have just killed pathetic crooks or drug dealers... Not his moms murderer.....
I dont know about most, but one of the one's that murdered his mother was caught, but the others were never captured. That, and he had a couple of high profiles busts of ms13 in his area. He told me he was told who the ones that killed her were, but at the time he was trying to get his mind off of what happened and was doing his best not to go after them. Then the divorce started and it wasnt long after his wife took his little girl and moved back to the pacific NW that this all started happening.

Mayan,

you can't play both sides..

one day you're in here talking American politics, the next you're in here defending illegals and ms13 cowards... even proudly talking about how they have him "marked" like they are some great power..

they fukked up coming to America with their bullshit, they'll be wiped out soon enough.. pick a side.. either youre an American, or a piece of shit ms-13 apologist communist .. cops that have to put up with scum like your pals in ms-13 everyday are the reason you got harrassed as a kid.. and ill be willing to guess you were probably trying to emulate the fukk ups that those cops were chasing while you were young..

and what are the Mara?? Ex guerillas( just like sombra negra) from the civil war that USA helped with..... You know El Salvador is practically a colony of the USA right...And sombra negra is getting wiped out as well.....
The leadership of the Mara are ex-guerillas... doesn't mean the whole gang is

Are you seriously defending them?!?

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
Mayan,

you can't play both sides..

one day you're in here talking American politics, the next you're in here defending illegals and ms13 cowards... even proudly talking about how they have him "marked" like they are some great power..

they fukked up coming to America with their bullshit, they'll be wiped out soon enough.. pick a side.. either youre an American, or a piece of shit ms-13 apologist communist .. cops that have to put up with scum like your pals in ms-13 everyday are the reason you got harrassed as a kid.. and ill be willing to guess you were probably trying to emulate the fukk ups that those cops were chasing while you were young..
you're one dumb muthafukka..... I'm a salvadorean-American....... And cops were scum when I was a kid(rampart crash).......next time a white kills a Latino....that Latinos family should just kill white people until they are caught(iifolds logic)