View Poll Results: Should Patty Get SBR Poker Chat back?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - I love talking shop with Baters

21 44.68%
  • NO - Baters beats me most hands

7 14.89%
  • Who cares BUT snitches should be banned

6 12.77%
  • No mames guey

13 27.66%
    zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Zam you should of seen KingKolzig last night he won a couple points and was acting like he had just hit the lottery. Claimed he had to be up for a 9:30 class this morning and guess what...he was on here posting at 9:45
    I think if I was at FSU at this point in my life, I would be walking around campus with a constant fukin boner.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Zam you should of seen KingKolzig last night he won a couple points and was acting like he had just hit the lottery. Claimed he had to be up for a 9:30 class this morning and guess what...he was on here posting at 9:45
    i said i had to wake u at 930. of course ur reading comp is naturally low being a reject. close any big deals today donald?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i said i had to wake u at 930. of course ur reading comp is naturally low being a reject. close any big deals today donald?
    A lot close than a 35 year old that has never had a real job, lies about going to FSU and sexually harasses a female poster.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

A lot close than a 35 year old that has never had a real job, lies about going to FSU and sexually harasses a female poster.
    do you know you have replied a near exact version of this about 500 times?

the only near truth is sexually harassing a female poster, of course she never once told me to stop with my questions. i dont see how that is sexual harassment

id try to sexually harass you but i figure i wouldnt walk right for at least 6 months

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    do you know you have replied a near exact version of this about 500 times?

the only near truth is sexually harassing a female poster, of course she never once told me to stop with my questions. i dont see how that is sexual harassment

id try to sexually harass you but i figure i wouldnt walk right for at least 6 months
    Hey KingKong give us another lock!

First 123