nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Changes need to be made in the welfare system. It is being abused by many. Yes, some people really can't work and need gov't assistance, and I'm fine with that. Many people unfortunately do not have their priorities straight when it comes to using the money that has been given to them. And the more children they have, the more assistance they get, and they know this.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It sounds like a great idea. Somehow although when they get rejected by welfare for smoking rock I see the middle class taxpayer's paying the price when these lazy sh!ts start draining the economy in new creative ways.

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    It sounds like a great idea. Somehow although when they get rejected by welfare for smoking rock I see the middle class taxpayer's paying the price when these lazy sh!ts start draining the economy in new creative ways.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

great idea but not sure it would work

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by nyjets15 View Post
    Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Shouldn't a person have to pass a monthly drug test in order to receive welfare, SSI, food stamps, etc.?

My wife and I have county jobs in the state of Ohio and will be taking paycuts and possibly being laid off because the state is broke. It just pisses me off that so manypeople are just given free handouts while those of us who work full time and pay taxes are the ones who are most affected by our state governments debt.

Monthly drug tests for welfare recipients would save states a lot of money....imo

Who's with me????
    there goes half the recients lol

First 12