BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Spring Skiing!!!!!

Heading to Vail, CO for some spring skiing next week!

Super pumped! Vail for 4 nights! Love that place. Will be staying in lionshead.
    Bucket of brew on ice letting the sun beat down on me... Ahhhhh.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lucky dude! sounds ******* awesome pal

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuckker.

My cousin texted me, telling me I should come out and visit her since her brother is going out there this weekend...But already booked a trip to Cabo over Easter. Sad thing is I'd rather be out skiing.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yupper, looking forward to it. Kind of a last mintue deal with the wifee.
    Nothing like fresh mountain air! I prefer later season. No lift lines and great weather! Less Powder oppertunities but still a great time. Head out next Thursday. I'll have to upload a few photos, or maybe a vid if I feel like overachieving! haha

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take a vid trying to do a front flip off of lovers leap.

Was one of my favorite trips heading out there when all my buddies were on Winter break from college. They called me on a Wednesday morning and said they were going out there. So I met up with them and we took off from Chicago. We left at about 9 at night, got out to Nebraska where our other friend was going to college, stayed the night at his place. Woke up drove to whatever airport was out there (omaha?) Got to Denver area that afternoon, picked up lift tickets.

Ended up Skiing Keystone first day, Breckenridge, then Vail.

They ended up going out there the next 2 years also...I was always somewhat jealous, but my g/f always wanted to go to the caribbean in early January, so I didn't think it'd be wise to be gone for a couple weeks to start off the new year.

Have fun ya bastard.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Take a vid trying to do a front flip off of lovers leap.

Was one of my favorite trips heading out there when all my buddies were on Winter break from college. They called me on a Wednesday morning and said they were going out there. So I met up with them and we took off from Chicago. We left at about 9 at night, got out to Nebraska where our other friend was going to college, stayed the night at his place. Woke up drove to whatever airport was out there (omaha?) Got to Denver area that afternoon, picked up lift tickets.

Ended up Skiing Keystone first day, Breckenridge, then Vail.

They ended up going out there the next 2 years also...I was always somewhat jealous, but my g/f always wanted to go to the caribbean in early January, so I didn't think it'd be wise to be gone for a couple weeks to start off the new year.

Have fun ya bastard.
    Moral of this story..............don't let your girlfriend run your shit around. Step up.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Will definately have some fun.

Wife and I try to alternate between warm and cold vacations. Warm is nice once in a while as I'm in MN. I told her skiing this year and our warm will be in Costa Rica for the Bash in August! lol. We are probably going to go early for a week or so before that actual bash starts. Anyway, Vail is always a blast and usually find a celeb or two as well. Last time out, Jim Kelly former QB Bills, was sitting 2 bar stools away from me. Just kept drinking and listening to his conversation.