ultra_vision
    ultra_vision's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    I shouIdn't even waist my time on you but I want to make a few things cIear since you have no idea what your taIking about.... 1. I don't prance around anywhere trying to be the king of rap. If you read anything in that thread you wouId have Iearned that I use to freestyIe and write when I was in High SchooI for fun, as a hobby. I am not a rapper as I cIeary stated this is the 1st time I have recorded a song in YEARS! I can aIso pIay basketbaII, wouId you Iike to come to a pick up game and report back to SBR that I am not NBA WORTHY? 2. You said you ain't nothing speciaI, I never cIaimed to be either. So unIess your gonna step up to the pIate and fight your own battIe I suggest you sit your ass down! You said in your own thread that you wanted to write a song but wanted someone eIse to rap it for you... Why wouId you come to us asking for a rapper when your boyfriend is 10x's better than anyone here and he's just a phone caII away? 3. If you wouId have wrote a song and I wouId of recorded it for you as you requested in your thread wouId you stiII have started this thread? 4. You don't know me and I haven't said or done a damn thing to you so why do you feeI the need to try n hate on me?
    1#
    2# because i thought it would be better to come from a member (but you sounded ****
    3# i wouldnt have got you dam jj can rap better then you
    4# i know enough about you to not like you

ultra_vision

also just to note, i produced the first rap regarding sbr long before your sorry ass was here AUSSIE_PUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aussie, I remember your rap. I would not be telling people that i was responsible for that garbage. Too bad you deleted it or we could pull it up and have a good laugh.

Your jealousy of Deewizzles skills and 15 seconds of fame are obvious. You come across as insecure and having no self esteem. You've been gotten to because Dee threw out a better rap. You're mad because we didn't give a shit about your video. But most of all your just fukking pathetic.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_vision View Post
    im nothing special myself but i dont prance around trying to be either.
    also just to note, i produced the first rap regarding sbr long before your sorry ass was here AUSSIE_PUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PUNTER View Post
    eminem is nothing to wat iam iam the king of rap

i come from the land down under where raps flow and black people wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Wow...was this the same guy that was drunk making rap videos before that no one could understand...using a second name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i've heard some bad music in my life, but thats as bad as it gets LOL

Nice job on making a vid though guy, welcome to the club!

dont be silly my balance is still $75000 trust me this bet will win
    i have a account with centre bet how do i take snap shots of bets that i hav placed to post them on here????? iam on fire at the moment and want to be able to prov it
    Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    why not just post your picks here before games? There is a time stamp on all posts...just do not edit them...
    Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Aussie Punter only posts his plays AFTER the games have completed.

Isn't that true AP?
    betfair sent me email sayin i would recieve free $100 bet for be a valued customer but money isnt in my account tryed calling them and person just hung up on me please sbr help
    JJ please help me this is a joke sort betfair out for me

I AM POSTING THIS AS MY LAST POST EVER

IAM SORRY TO HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE BUT YEAH AFTER TODAYS LOOSERS I THINK IAM GOING TO CALL IT A DAY

so this is the end good bye tc and all the best in the future

so one last time cheers boys

Yes im aussie punter you were correct im sorry for my post the other day i was out of line and disrespectful please forgive me, to sbr mod i appologise to you aswell i will not make the same mistake again sorry again ultra vision

You are a cIown, a Iiar, and have 0 credibiIity Mr. I'm nothing speciaI Eminem is nothing and I am the king of rap with $75,000 in my account JJ pIease heIp me get my $100 from bet fair this is my Iast post ever because I am broke yet I come back as UItra Vision cuz Ausie Punter was a Ioser having ass!

PIease! I can't beIieve I waisted my time on your sorry ass!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    You are cIown, a Iiar, and have 0 credibiIity Mr. I'm nothing speciaI Eminem is nothing and I am the king of rap with $75,000 in my account JJ pIease heIp me get my $100 from bet fair this is my Iast post ever because I am broke yet I come back as UItra Vision cuz Ausie Punter was a Ioser having ass! PIease! I can't beIieve I waisted my time on your sorry ass!
    aussie/ultra c unt just got buried, come with another name and dont out ur self so easily pal. bol

ultra_vision

I aint going any where you dumb ****

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Are we done here AP/UV?

I had no prob with you before today but you reaIIy pissed me off coming at me Iike that when you are a Iiar and the one hating one me for no reason.

If it's aII the same to you just keep my name out your mouth and I'II do the same.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

deewiz was the last person that wanted his rap posted up, so not sure how he's prancing around here. only cuz a few of us wanted it forced out to the boards did it ever see the light of day. and im glad we did!

his song was actually about sbr, it has a catchy beat, and flows very well.

i'd like to see what this guy is working with, post up and mp3 or get the help of someone to do so.

its silly to create an attention whore thread to talk shit to someone who did great work, which was unanimously beloved by the board (easy to conclude from the reactions of the posters)

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    deewiz was the last person that wanted his rap posted up, so not sure how he's prancing around here. only cuz a few of us wanted it forced out to the boards did it ever see the light of day. and im glad we did!

his song was actually about sbr, it has a catchy beat, and flows very well.

i'd like to see what this guy is working with, post up and mp3 or get the help of someone to do so.

its silly to create an attention whore thread to talk shit to someone who did great work, which was unanimously beloved by the board (easy to conclude from the reactions of the posters)

Well.....Well.....Well......and the truth shall set you free!!!

You, Bobby, and anyone else who profited from this......you're all dead to me!!

WOW!! Unreal. I never would've thought the SB that I bestowed the much coveted "Purple Drank Machine" moniker on would stab me in the back like this.

Ouch........

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rap sucks to begin with.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who's more annoying...HenryHill or Ultravision....GO

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Deewizzle-

You know I loved your song.

I know Stealthy & Bobby pushed you to make this mainstream. Ain't that always what the white man has done to us?? Try to profit off of us by commercializing our art??

Bunch of cracker fukks!! All they ass is accountable!!!!!!

Dee - please don't forget to feature me in your follow-up single!! Much love my brother.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR rap war! who will be the first to shed blood?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Well.....Well.....Well......and the truth shall set you free!!!

You, Bobby, and anyone else who profited from this......you're all dead to me!!

WOW!! Unreal. I never would've thought the SB that I bestowed the much coveted "Purple Drank Machine" moniker on would stab me in the back like this.

Ouch........
    no profiteering here, he shot me an email with the mp3 attached, i sent it to shari, zeta, and bobby to hear, and of course they liked it so we made an effort to get it up here!

glad we did, great positive responses/feedback from the community.

hopefully that isn't the only rap we get to hear

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

buried. cant wait for the next "song"

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

ultra vision is a clown...he's a pusssy punk biitch.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

ghey

First 12