blazinmiaz
    blazinmiaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pawn Stars Corey arrested?

Where can I find real info about this? Is this true and when?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i guess it doesn't surpised me, he seems to be high every scene in the show

Crush_your_book
    Crush_your_book's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by blazinmiaz View Post
    Where can I find real info about this? Is this true and when?
    Sheriff's deputies in Big Bear Lake, Calif., arrested a co-star of the hit TV show "Pawn Stars" at a bar on Sunday after they said he shoved a deputy and a security guard.
    Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison, 27, of Las Vegas was booked into jail at the sheriff's Big Bear Lake station on suspicion of battery and resisting arrest.
    "We did hold him for a couple hours to let him sober up and then we released him," said San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Arden Wiltshire. "That's standard procedure for us."
    Deputies issued him a citation.
    An bar employee at Murray's Saloon and Eatery at 672 Cottage Lane flagged down a passing deputy when Harrison and another customer got into an argument shortly before 10 p.m.
    Wiltshire did not know the nature of the argument or why Harrison was in Big Bear Lake.
    When the deputy stopped and began investigating the dispute, Harrison attacked the deputy and a guard, officials said.
    "He pushed a deputy and pushed a security guard at the bar," Wiltshire said.
    Harrison is known on the History Channel's "Pawn Stars" as "Big Hoss" and has been working for his grandfather's Las Vegas pawn shop since he was 9, according to the show's website.

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

20 bucks tops for lunch. I bet i can teach him to play some good tennis. he does have muscles