sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Bodog pros

How many bodog's pro you think there are at any given time, and , can anyone with prper knowloge say ho ther are? what stakes are playing at?
    thakns
    alex

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I dont believe they have any named/sponsored pros anymore. They just have the grinders/pros at most of the levels just like Stars and FT.

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

never seen any pros on there they are just 2 cheap to pay any pros to play there

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Ton of grinders at midstakes, ton of bots at micro and small stakes.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Ton of grinders at midstakes, ton of bots at micro and small stakes.
    i had heard the same from many players in bodog, most of them complaining about the tournaments are loaded with bots.
    i found myself almost out of the . 10 .25 as is incredible the play that i found there, and rearly impossible to beat.
    is bodog aware of the problem?

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bodog claims to have 0 BOTS which is a total lie I think

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

They have 2 female pros....

I unistalled my bodog poker, I had too many strange beats within short time...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Evelyn Ng or however you spell it and David Williams were the last two sponsored pros that they had. I don't know if they are still around or not. I googled it and they had some chick named Amanada Muscumeci won a contest to be another one of their pros.

http://www.bonusbots.com/

There's where most of your bots are coming from on Bodog. Bodog denies that they have bots despite them being an affiliate of that site.

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Bot talk tilts me!

levski2006
    levski2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

bodog doesnt tolerate the pro play! They said there are no pro players in their skin!

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Evelyn Ng or however you spell it and David Williams were the last two sponsored pros that they had. I don't know if they are still around or not. I googled it and they had some chick named Amanada Muscumeci won a contest to be another one of their pros.

There's where most of your bots are coming from on Bodog. Bodog denies that they have bots despite them being an affiliate of that site.

in my view i consider the following players bots

tabasco tim
    tphone
    i play a significant amount of time with them and they always play short stack and push then
    automatically sit out

once they reach the desired amount of money
    it is a very predictable play and always the same
    they play in all levels and the play is identical

sinmiedo

i also play in the merge network and apparently they are a significant a mount there too.

Vindicate
    Vindicate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Czu81 View Post
    They have 2 female pros....

I unistalled my bodog poker, I had too many strange beats within short time...
    truth to this

first hand in a tourney yesterday i had K8 and someone doubled the BB, but i was BB so i called

flop was K87...i go all in, he calls with AA. Knock him out first hand

3 hands later i have K7

flop is KJ7, someone goes all in, i call and they have KJ

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    in my view i consider the following players bots

tabasco tim
    tphone
    i play a significant amount of time with them and they always play short stack and push then
    automatically sit out

once they reach the desired amount of money
    it is a very predictable play and always the same
    they play in all levels and the play is identical
    Mike1219 and Schlingman are two others. There's a few more that I've come across but I can't think of them. The ring I suspect are short stackers and are based out of Sweden. One of them put in something like a 36 hour session in the fall. It's rare that they sit on the same table and even rarer to get involved in a hand against each other. Tabasco Tim is the most solid out of the bunch by far. The others have some glaring holes that are exploitable such as their fold to 3bet %'s are extremely high. That said they make it a pain in the ass to isolate the fish and usually bolt to another table after they stack one of them. Post flop they don't make a whole lot of mistakes. I guess they generate rake for Bodog so they don't care? It's unusual that since Bodog is trying to move towards a casual, family friendly atmosphere, and since they try to deter decent players that they'd allow these guys on their site.

sinmiedo

Mike1219 and Schlingman are two others. There's a few more that I've come across but I can't think of them. The ring I suspect are short stackers and are based out of Sweden. One of them put in something like a 36 hour session in the fall. It's rare that they sit on the same table and even rarer to get involved in a hand against each other. Tabasco Tim is the most solid out of the bunch by far. The others have some glaring holes that are exploitable such as their fold to 3bet %'s are extremely high. That said they make it a pain in the ass to isolate the fish and usually bolt to another table after they stack one of them. Post flop they don't make a whole lot of mistakes. I guess they generate rake for Bodog so they don't care? It's unusual that since Bodog is trying to move towards a casual, family friendly atmosphere, and since they try to deter decent players that they'd allow these guys on their site.
    i took good money out of the 2 you mention.
    tabasco is my nightmare i always give up money to him even if i m ahead, looks like he knows the cards coming out before they are even dealt.
    on the other hand i find most difficult to play after 2 am when the game gos for some reason totally crazy
    because of my new bank roll advantages i m playing medium stake games i stay away of the 10 25 cents witch is totally dominated by tabasco schlingman and others.
    i was running good till a few month ago with 15bb/100 in 5000 hands, now, i m negative territory.
    in tournaments someone told me that is a bot war it is a waste of time entering one of them.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

There are a ton listed on 2+2. In my experience, I haven't met a bot that wasn't super exploitable yet on Bodog.

AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

Havent seen any pros on BoDog however then again im playing at a low limit. However, the cash players in the tables are quite strong but I think you'll do well in the tourneys as there are quite a few who just dont have patience. Best of luck bud and hope to see you on the tables.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    There are a ton listed on 2+2. In my experience, I haven't met a bot that wasn't super exploitable yet on Bodog.
    i would like to join 2+2 but i do not know why the system keeps rejecting my app.
    could you be so kind to post here the info you have access to.
    thanks

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta find somewhere to post for my points...

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    How many bodog's pro you think there are at any given time, and , can anyone with prper knowloge say ho ther are? what stakes are playing at?
    thakns
    alex
    Are you talking about sponsored pros or behind the scene grinders?

I could tell you everyone of them in the tournament section.