bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Golden Palace Poker in Slow Pay Mode

Talk about in extreme slow pay mode.

Golden Palace Poker in Slow Pay Mode

A player complains he has been waiting to cash-out his tournament winnings from Golden Palace Poker since October 26. He requested his withdrawal be transferred to the NETeller account he deposited from, but so far, they have not done so. The player writes, “I was asked to send in copies of several personal documents like passport, ************ and a bank statement. I scanned all the requested documents and e-mailed them to them. It took them about a week to answer me that they had only been able to open one of my e-mail attachments and that I needed to send all the documents again. With growing frustration I did so, but haven't heard from them for about 2 weeks now.”

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's ridiculous. First off, the player obviously verified his checking account already with NETeller, so why would the poker site need a passport or credit card? The most they should be asking for is a utility bill + ID.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah if the guy is getting paid to Neteller there should be no reason to slow pay unless they have money problems. Only play at the big poker sites.(Stars, FTP, Party [if you are out of US]).

I could see if the guy was waiting for an *************** or an actual check. Not Neteller, that should be 3 days tops. The Id stuff is bs also.

Always_Over
    Always_Over's Avatar Become A Pro!

It so easy to take your money out of the checking account but it is so difficult to get the money back out to you, But its all "for your security", of course!

As opposed to cutting a check and mailing it out immediately.

LOL

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Yeah if the guy is getting paid to Neteller there should be no reason to slow pay unless they have money problems. Only play at the big poker sites.(Stars, FTP, Party [if you are out of US]).

I could see if the guy was waiting for an *************** or an actual check. Not Neteller, that should be 3 days tops. The Id stuff is bs also.
    I totally concur luciano. That is ridiculous!