no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Dinner with Doyle, What's My Odds?

Congrats!

I wanted to give you a quick heads up that you have won one of the 20 seats for the Dinner with Doyle Championship game. All you have to do now is beat the other 19 players and you are heading to Vegas, courtesy of Doyles Room, for a weekend vacation and dinner with Doyle Brunson.

We're working with Doyles Room staff now to arrange the tournament date. This will be a simple invite only tournament. I'll email you again as soon as we have a date and time.

Please reply to this email to confirm. If for some reason you do NOT want into this freeroll to Vegas, let me know so we can redraw your seat.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. Good luck
    Last edited by no1here; 03-20-10 at 08:41 AM. Reason: added to title

JohnnyDr@ma
    JohnnyDr@ma's Avatar Become A Pro!

about 50/50

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

19-1

no1here

Hello,

We have the tournament scheduled for the Dinner with Doyle championship game:

Buyin: Freeroll

Date and Time: Saturday, April 3rd. 7 p.m. EST

The tournament should show up tomorrow (Saturday, March 27th) in the "private" listings, so you can go ahead and get registered and take your seat. No password is needed. Only the 20 players who won a seat will be allowed to register, as this is an invite only event.

I hope everyone can show! Let me know if you have questions or issues getting seated.

Thanks!

THIS SUCKS AS I WILL BE IN TENNESSEE, what to do? what to do? I am one of the best players and had a excellent shot at winning.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

doesnt sound like much of a prize to me

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Hello,

We have the tournament scheduled for the Dinner with Doyle championship game:

Buyin: Freeroll

Date and Time: Saturday, April 3rd. 7 p.m. EST

The tournament should show up tomorrow (Saturday, March 27th) in the "private" listings, so you can go ahead and get registered and take your seat. No password is needed. Only the 20 players who won a seat will be allowed to register, as this is an invite only event.

I hope everyone can show! Let me know if you have questions or issues getting seated.

Thanks!

THIS SUCKS AS I WILL BE IN TENNESSEE, what to do? what to do? I am one of the best players and had a excellent shot at winning.
    You don't have a laptop that you can play on?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

yeah im sure he can afford off the dollar menu at byrger king,but enjoy lol

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    doesnt sound like much of a prize to me
    Weekend vacation in Vegas sounds pretty sweet to me.

Dinner with Doyle? That I'd skip.

no1here

Talk to my son today and yes I will have access to laptop but event I will be at that day may be more important. Also I am old man and my play on laptop is horrible. If I do leave charity event for my brother's 29 year old son with cancer to play, my odds drop from 75% down to 30% at best. I don't believe that I would go to Vegas but surely would like to have the expense money in my account. Plus I am playing for other trips to vegas in April & May and If I win one as expected, then I will combined them and go. This is a great opportunity and it sucks not to be in full control of it.

Phightin' Phils
    Phightin' Phils's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sure what your odds of winning are, but the odds of anyone actually wanting to go to dinner with doyle are around 40-1, a real long shot.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Phightin' Phils View Post
    not sure what your odds of winning are, but the odds of anyone actually wanting to go to dinner with doyle are around 40-1, a real long shot.
    Just lookin' at him you can tell he eats disgustingly too. Gimme a shot at dinner with Negreanu or Ivey and im in.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Just lookin' at him you can tell he eats disgustingly too. Gimme a shot at dinner with Negreanu or Ivey and im in.
    dinner with shannon elizabeth? im in