cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Let me tell you how SBR poker is going for me...

** Dealing Down Cards ** Dealt to cjwatsonfan32: [8c, 7c] deadphish: Fold sammygran: Fold invegaman: Call ($100) chico2663: Fold cjwatsonfan32: Call [btn] ($50) eddycash: Check ($0) ** Dealing Flop ** Community cards: [Kc, 9c, Tc] cjwatsonfan32: Bet [btn] ($100) eddycash: Call ($100) invegaman: Fold ** Dealing Turn ** Community cards: [Ah] cjwatsonfan32: Bet [btn] ($200) eddycash: Call ($200) ** Dealing River ** Community cards: [Jc] cjwatsonfan32: Bet [btn] ($697) eddycash: Call ($697) ** End Round ** ** Evaluate ** cjwatsonfan32: Show Cards ($0) eddycash: Show Cards ($0) ** Showdown ** Main pot $2294, Rake $0 Summary cjwatsonfan32: bet $1097, won $0, net $-1097 Summary eddycash: bet $1097, won $2991, net $1894, HoleCards [Qc, 4h], HiHand [a straight flush, nine to king] [Kc, Qc, Jc, Tc, 9c], won $2294 from main pot

4 weeks and SBR just will not give me a break. Sure consider this bitching but for fuk sake's.
    Last edited by cjwatsonfan32; 04-26-20 at 12:28 AM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Hmmm, okay wait, I didn't even realize that was the straight flush over straight flush (hand history is a mess), I guess that does kinda suck

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Nice Bad Beat!

Congrats! You won the bad beat jackpot!

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

I hear you cjwatsonfan, I think I lost like 15 straight all ins on omaha hi low, couldn't even get a chop lol. It seems almost statistically impossible.

By the way who is the dude on your avatar?

cjwatsonfan32

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    Nice Bad Beat!

Congrats! You won the bad beat jackpot!

The only redeeming part is losing on here because on most sites (5dimes for sure) both players have to use both hole cards in order for it to qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I hear you cjwatsonfan, I think I lost like 15 straight all ins on omaha hi low, couldn't even get a chop lol. It seems almost statistically impossible.

By the way who is the dude on your avatar?

I've probably won 5% of coin flips or better this past month. I dont think it mattered how I played it here. even going all on the flop with a flush I would have gotten called.

and hes Phillip Fulmer, current AD (former head coach) at the University of Tennessee, the team I follow the most of any sport or league.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47535

pretty brutal, watson

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    The only redeeming part is losing on here because on most sites (5dimes for sure) both players have to use both hole cards in order for it to qualify.

I've probably won 5% of coin flips or better this past month. I dont think it mattered how I played it here. even going all on the flop with a flush I would have gotten called.

and hes Phillip Fulmer, current AD (former head coach) at the University of Tennessee, the team I follow the most of any sport or league.
    Sorry for the bad beat but is there a bad beat jackpot on SBR?

cjwatsonfan32

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Sorry for the bad beat but is there a bad beat jackpot on SBR?
    Yeah every night at midnight haha

eddycash

Yeah every night at midnight haha
    I don't get the joke but the amount you bet on the flop and turn priced me in to draw for the 2nd nut flush.

cjwatsonfan32

I don't get the joke but the amount you bet on the flop and turn priced me in to draw for the 2nd nut flush.

The joke is no they don’t. You get your 12 and that’s it. And it wouldn’t have mattered what I bet. I don’t see you folding a straight flush gut shot turn and river had I proceeded to go all in. You just had the one card I wasnt really accounting for. Plus I think you had me out chiped by 2.5:1. I wouldn’t have been upset because I overlooked it but more or less this is just about how I can lose with even the 3rd highest hand you can get. Your straight flush kicked mine and the only other hand that could have beat it was if you had a royal flush.

eddycash

if you bet pot on the turn i would have to fold since i didnt have the club Ace and you could have had that card already. Plus if you potted the turn your remaining stack would've been too small for me to have implied odds to call.

cjwatsonfan32

if you bet pot on the turn i would have to fold since i didnt have the club Ace and you could have had that card already. Plus if you potted the turn your remaining stack would've been too small for me to have implied odds to call.

Well then I played it right because I was playing odds of no club on the river. I assumed youd call and thought you had the A because like everybody else on here, play what they want not what they have. I would have pushed all in on the river any way because not many people can fold a straight flush but had it been any other club, besides the 6 of course, I would have folded. why would I want you to fold if I could draw more chips out of you assuming you were drawing dead with an A?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Crazy tough beat, cj.

C u at the tables, pal.
    Points Awarded:

cjwatsonfan32 gave ChuckyTheGoat 59 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cjwatsonfan32

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Crazy tough beat, cj.

C u at the tables, pal.

Im stiffing a point til I cash. which at this point, could be a while

cjwatsonfan32

1 cash (4th place) since March 20th. I think I’m going to keep this as my daily log. All in preflop Lost A10 off vs JK off today with a J on the turn. Til tomorrow..
    Last edited by cjwatsonfan32; 04-28-20 at 05:30 PM.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL It has been happening to me for 3 months! I was finally in a great position with only 9 players left the other night, and I got dealt KK and the guy beside me had AA! LOL I still had a great shot at it, and the VERY next hand I got JJ and the same dude had AA AGAIN! And boom I was gone again!

ChuckyTheGoat

Im stiffing a point til I cash. which at this point, could be a while
    Ok. Meter's running.

cjwatsonfan32

8th today.

til tomorrow...

JoeCool20

8th today.

til tomorrow...
    Hey man, I think you know the same thing that I know.Which is that the top winners on here all play the same way.
    If they get any hole pair, or A-10 or higher, or any 2 high face cards, then they just go all in and see if they either hold up if they are a small favorite, or see if they donk out the win as a small underdog. If they lose, then they place in the 20's or 30's. But if they keep winning them all night, then they get 1st or 2nd. My mistake is that I try to play "good poker" instead of doing that, and I never win! And then when I DO play their way, I lose that way too! So I give up on playing the way they do!!
    BUT, what I have figured out is that you have to play the way they play EVERY TIME EVERY NIGHT. And about twice a week you will win all of the "near coin flips" and get a 1st or 2nd. My question is, would you like to start playing like that (like they do) EVERY NIGHT from here on out and see if we can get a 1st or 2nd before it is over? Then we can post about either winning or how we lost doing what they all do! I've already started doing it. I got all the way to 9th doing it that way and I got KK and JJ while the other guy had AA both times and I lost in 9th place. I Think I might have got all the way to 8th last night by doing it! Then somebody's 44 held up over my KQ suited. And I was out again. Then the guy that held on with 44 against me, he called all in with 10 - 8 offsuit and donked a 10 and beat the other guy's 44!
    (It proves my whole point. JUST like I said! You have to keep going all in and win all the coin flips, and hold on when you're ahead, AND luck-donk wins when you're behind, over & over in order to win one of these things!!)

Let me know if you start doing it. But also let me know that you are going to KEEP doing it until we win one like a bunch of them have won 5 times or more doing the same thing!

Because obviously "good" and "correct" poker isn't working on these 30 person "donkaments"!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-29-20 at 07:54 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Minimize preflop risk is key to tournaments

ChuckyTheGoat

Check out this video. Go toward last minute, 17:30+:

Who are these guys kidding? Taking up a donation for the poker pros in Vegas? GTFOH. GMAFB, this is the life u chose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXg3j89HZY

cjwatsonfan32

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Hey man, I think you know the same thing that I know.Which is that the top winners on here all play the same way.
    If they get any hole pair, or A-10 or higher, or any 2 high face cards, then they just go all in and see if they either hold up if they are a small favorite, or see if they donk out the win as a small underdog. If they lose, then they place in the 20's or 30's. But if they keep winning them all night, then they get 1st or 2nd. My mistake is that I try to play "good poker" instead of doing that, and I never win! And then when I DO play their way, I lose that way too! So I give up on playing the way they do!!
    BUT, what I have figured out is that you have to play the way they play EVERY TIME EVERY NIGHT. And about twice a week you will win all of the "near coin flips" and get a 1st or 2nd. My question is, would you like to start playing like that (like they do) EVERY NIGHT from here on out and see if we can get a 1st or 2nd before it is over? Then we can post about either winning or how we lost doing what they all do! I've already started doing it. I got all the way to 9th doing it that way and I got KK and JJ while the other guy had AA both times and I lost in 9th place. I Think I might have got all the way to 8th last night by doing it! Then somebody's 44 held up over my KQ suited. And I was out again. Then the guy that held on with 44 against me, he called all in with 10 - 8 offsuit and donked a 10 and beat the other guy's 44!
    (It proves my whole point. JUST like I said! You have to keep going all in and win all the coin flips, and hold on when you're ahead, AND luck-donk wins when you're behind, over & over in order to win one of these things!!)

Let me know if you start doing it. But also let me know that you are going to KEEP doing it until we win one like a bunch of them have won 5 times or more doing the same thing!

Because obviously "good" and "correct" poker isn't working on these 30 person "donkaments"!!

I can’t say that about some of these guys: peavy bigorange hawkeye arunsh and quite frankly, most of the top ten play well from the little time I’ve played with them. This is mostly just to keep track of the bad beats I’m on. Today I went all in preflop A3 suited against QQ and of course knew I was mostly likely going to lose. I was at a 4 top and I was getting blinded out and raised on my blinds, so my patience was going to end up costing me.

For the most part, I honestly just can’t seem to catch a good hand with comm cards that don’t muddy it. I’ll have KK and out comes a flop 773 and I’ll end up losing to 3 of a kind of 7’s or something.

Also I have noticed I just cant have faith in hands where i play soft or draw chips out because made hands
    But hey it’s poker, just got to wait it out and hopefully they start swinging back in my direction.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

I can’t say that about some of these guys: peavy bigorange hawkeye arunsh and quite frankly, most of the top ten play well from the little time I’ve played with them. This is mostly just to keep track of the bad beats I’m on. Today I went all in preflop A3 suited against QQ and of course knew I was mostly likely going to lose. I was at a 4 top and I was getting blinded out and raised on my blinds, so my patience was going to end up costing me.

For the most part, I honestly just can’t seem to catch a good hand with comm cards that don’t muddy it. I’ll have KK and out comes a flop 773 and I’ll end up losing to 3 of a kind of 7’s or something.

Also I have noticed I just cant have faith in hands where i play soft or draw chips out because made hands
    But hey it’s poker, just got to wait it out and hopefully they start swinging back in my direction.
    Raise heavily with kk. Never trap. If u win a small pot so be it

JoeCool20

Also I have noticed I just cant have faith in hands where i play soft or draw chips out because made hands<chased hands this past month for me. It’s part of poker though. It’s not the losing I care about it’s just how the odds play out and how I’ve been on the wrong side of it. If I lose to a bad hand or a 4 comm card bitch ass hand (that wasn’t strong to begin with) those frustrate me the most. Frankly, it’s just the carseller type of players that play 80% of their hands for a 20% chance on the river. And even playing it knowing they don’t have a hand, praying the math shuffles out the right way.

Oh I don't doubt that they are "good" in "real" poker!! But they all play the same way in this SBR donk shit!

And it works! In this shit Big O goes all in with any 2 cards higher than 10 LOL and he has thousands of points!

But hey man, just to tell you, this is only the THIRD time in a row that I have played the same way I see the points leaders playing! (which is, get any hole pair, or A-10 or higher, or any 2 high face cards, then they just go all in and see if they either hold up if they are a small favorite, or see if they donk out the win as a small underdog.)

And dude I have got a 9th, an 8th, and tonight I got my highest of the WHOLE thing so far! 3rd place!!

Dude called my all in with Q - 9 off suit and donked a 9 on me or I get 1st or 2nd!!

I have NO doubt that I'm going to keep playing this dumb shit that way and see if I can donk all the way to a 1st or 2nd!

Cheers!

cjwatsonfan32

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Raise heavily with kk. Never trap. If u win a small pot so be it

You can give me all the advice you want but raising heavy doesn’t work when you get rivered out. Until you play here I would hold off on advice

cjwatsonfan32

3 hands today

Go all in preflop AKoff vs carolina’s AA after a preflop bet of his 20 my raise to 40 his reraise to 100.

I fully expect had it been the other way around, a flop of 10 J Q would have been in order but today we had all aces live on the table within the flop, as he pulled a set.

28th/29 today. Only good part about that is that carseller was 29th.

Til tomorrow...

Might let my 3 year old nephew play around tomorrow so apologies ahead of time if he time’s out a few times. He’ll figure it out eventually.

JoeCool20

Boy do I feel ridiculous now.
    I don't know what I was thinking!! I went back to playing my "regular" way instead of going all in with hole 99.
    I raised to $250 instead of going all in with 99, and some idiot called with 67. And he donked a 6 on the board, so I was still way ahead, we got all in at some point, and he donked another 6 on the turn! And I was gone! LOL Dammit!
    I think we'd have to agree that NO WAY does he call an ALL IN bet with 67 if I had used the strategy of the tourney leaders and gone all in with my hole pair instead of betting/raising $250!!!
    (Update: The dude is now in the last 3 people and might win the whole tourney because he called a $250 raise with 67 and donked 3 of a kind! LOL Me FAILING to use the winners strategy is going to get him big time points! Maybe a win!)

More edit, after he sucked out on me by calling my $250 raise with 7 high and donking in 3 of a kind, he never looked back and kept on donking and won the whole thing!
    No telling WHAT happens if I just go all in with 99 like the points leaders do!! Shit!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-30-20 at 06:40 PM.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

3 hands today

Go all in preflop AKoff vs carolina’s AA after a preflop bet of his 20 my raise to 40 his reraise to 100.

I fully expect had it been the other way around, a flop of 10 J Q would have been in order but today we had all aces live on the table within the flop, as he pulled a set.

Til tomorrow...

Might let my 3 year old nephew play around tomorrow so apologies ahead of time if he time’s out a few times. He’ll figure it out eventually.
    No cashes for me 2 days in a row.

That only means 1 thing...

I am due to place tomorrow.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

id rather knock somebody out w a bad beat than win the tournament

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    id rather knock somebody out w a bad beat than win the tournament
    LOL After the dude called my $250 raise with 7 high, and then donked in 3 of a kind, he immediately said that

he knew this SBR donk shit was all luck. So what else is there to say. Anybody who thinks they are "good" at this,

when we all know the outcome is decided by going all in over 15 times and hoping you win all 10 coin flips, AND hoping

that you donk in from behind the other 5 times when you are behind, is just being ridiculous.

JoeCool20

I'm just upset at myself that I played the winning strategy of the leaders for THREE days straight (which is, get any hole pair, or A-10 or higher, or any 2 high face cards, then they just go all in and see if they either hold up if they are a small favorite, or see if they donk out the win as a small underdog.) and I got a 9th, 8th, and 3rd, and then on the fourth damn day I had hole 99 and DIDN'T go all in with it!! Dammmit!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

joe play worse, heck even rudy won a tournament if he can u should be able to

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Cannot wait to meet this guy in the sbr poker finals
    Points Awarded:

cjwatsonfan32 gave RudyRuetigger 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eddycash

Joecool you should write a bad beat comic book lol

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

3 hands today

Til tomorrow...

Stop playing like a jackass, maybe you'll cash.
    Points Awarded:

cjwatsonfan32 gave Mackballs 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

123 Last