View Poll Results: Who would you rather be at an SBR poker table with?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • JoeCool

2 6.90%
  • Bobbywaves

9 31.03%
  • Who cares, they are both annoying retards

14 48.28%
  • Thought waves was still banned for cheating

6 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Who would you rather be at an SBR poker table with, JoeCool or Bobbywaves?

Thoughts?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL more important is who gives a damn? I would rather be up an elephant's ass than anywhere near you dumbass.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I learned when it gets to crunch time, I take off chat so my drunk ass doesn't get trolled

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

How is Joe not winning this poll, considering his annoying chat was taken away weeks ago?

Interesting how slowrolling douchebags is appreciated more than Joe's silence.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Joe's chat was taken away weeks ago. but I'm STILL crying like a pussy about it!
    If you cry like a pussy about poker chat posts, then hit the "disable chat" button. That's what it's there for dumb-ass.

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I learned when it gets to crunch time, I take off chat so my drunk ass doesn't get trolled
    OMG! Somebody knows how to hit the "Disable chat" button instead of crying like a pussy about chat!!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    If you cry like a pussy about poker chat posts, then hit the "disable chat" button. That's what it's there for dumb-ass.
    Hint: Just because there's a disable chat feature, doesn't give you the right to troll & abuse poker chat.

Apparently SBR brass agrees with my assessment of the situation, therefore your chat has been banned dumbass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup, and JAKEPEAVY21

JoeCool20

I am about to make an absolute imbecilic moron of myself and lie about why I THINK your chat was banned when I really don't have a clue!

LOL OK then!

As long as you admit that it makes you look like an imbecilic moron to assume things you don't know!

bobbywaves

Currently, not 1 vote for Joe.

JoeCool20

LOL Yeah only about 6 people even give a flying shit about this stupid poll.

Also Read post #2 Dumbass!

Then see that there are several votes for "Thought waves was still banned for cheating."

LOL He should have put "Is Babywaves a cheating scamming lying stiff?" as an option!

And you'd have swept the board with 5000 votes! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-02-19 at 10:19 PM.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Joe just made me do something I never thought I would do, Nominate a Bobby waves post; and suddenly I feel so dirty I may never get clean again...

As to your question Phin ole pal, it's easy. I want to play Bobby. We all know his play style and how to exploit it so thus BB would gain us the most profit. Also Bobby knows how to act like a adult to a extent, do you really want to listen to Joe's rant's and tantrums live??

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

joe not only sucks at poker, but nobody wants to be at a table with the lying, trolling sack of sh*t......

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Joe just made me do something I never thought I would do, Nominate a Bobby waves post; and suddenly I feel so dirty I may never get clean again...

As to your question Phin ole pal, it's easy. I want to play Bobby. We all know his play style and how to exploit it so thus BB would gain us the most profit. Also Bobby knows how to act like a adult to a extent, do you really want to listen to Joe's rant's and tantrums live??
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe not only sucks at poker, but nobody wants to be at a table with the lying, trolling sack of sh*t......
    LOL "rant" or "tantrum" or "troll" over poker for pizza points? LOL I guess you 2 are too stupid to

know how to read plain English! If you could read then you'd read what I've said 500 times on here!

Which is that this SBR 30 person poker poker shit is a hilarious joke to me and I love to laugh

and cut up about all the wild donks that happen!
    But anyway since you are too stupid to read,

then you can't read that, nor can you read this:

If somebody's poker chat makes you whine like a pussy, then hit the "Disable chat" button dumb-asses!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-03-19 at 12:45 PM.

JoeCool20

Like I have said, I don't care if it is only 3 or 4 crying pussies or not, but the fact that EVEN 3 or 4

people would get on this forum and ADMIT that somebody's poker chat posts make them cry and whine

like pussies, is INCREDIBLE to me! LOL

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Im always reluctant to open a thread bashing joe and when I do Im ready to step onto the mat and wave the white flag for joe until I see its the mob at a disadvantage and joe is holding is on with quick wit and cunning dialogue

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Im always reluctant to open a thread bashing joe and when I do Im ready to step onto the mat and wave the white flag for joe until I see its the mob at a disadvantage and joe is holding is on with quick wit and cunning dialogue
    LOL Thank you! It seems like every other thread on here is about me! I'm a freakin legend on here man!!

But don't forget, it is not a "mob" or even a bunch of people "against" me!! Or I'd apologize and change my ways!

It is just the SAME 3 or 4 crying whining pussies who have admitted to the whole forum that some harmless

and hilarious thing that I might post in the poker chat for pizza points, makes them cry and whine like pussies! LOL

I can't apologize or change my ways because 3 or 4 babies cry like pussies about my harmless poker chat posts!

ESPECIALLY when they KNOW that I am just having fun about the wild donks! Because I have said that 500 times!

Remember, when they STILL whine and cry like pussies after I've said 500 times that I'm just cutting up about poker for

pizza points, then That makes them whiny pussies AND stupid morons who can't read! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-03-19 at 01:29 PM.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

I was drunk, not proud of this post haha

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I want this jtoler account investigated as a JoeCool ghost, since nobody else can be this stupid.

Bring back JoJo's Ghostbusters vids.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation regarding this matter.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    I was drunk, not proud of this post haha
    LOL Whether it is only 3 or 4 crying pussies or not, I would hope they were drunk too when they

admitted to the whole damn board that somebody's poker chat posts "bothered" them and made them

whine like pussies!

JoeCool20

Now I am whining and crying like a pussy when somebody posts about JoeCool burying people with his sharp witted replies!

LOL It's nothing new to anyone on here! All you do on here is cry like a pussy! Or lie about your latest cheat or scam!

JoeCool20

I want this jtoler account investigated as a JoeCool ghost, since nobody else can be this stupid.

Bring back JoJo's Ghostbusters vids.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation regarding this matter.

LOL And people want you banned for all your cheating scams, and your welching on bets.

But they only ban you for a while, and then let you come back on here and scam/lie/cheat some more!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I like both players!!!!! TIE!!!!