Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Insane Mike Postel Poker Success Statistical Analysis-INCLUDES ONE SBR Player's stats

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Can't believe he didn't pay off a gift on ANY hands, just as cover.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Can't believe he didn't pay off a gift on ANY hands, just as cover.
    He did on full house over full house but it pained him to do so.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    LOL you are just mad right now that you didn't simply do what they asked you to do and leave me alone in poker chat.

So they had to ban you because you wouldn't stop running your mouth. Getting mad at me and going psycho on

here isn't doing anything but tarnishing your image. If you truly give a damn about a poker chat ban,

then one day you will wake up and say to yourself, "Damn all I had to do was leave some stranger alone in

poker chat like they told me to do, and I wouldn't have got banned!" But you are just too angry right now bro!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Well he cheated so this isn't suprising.

Dummy could of hid it easily and made a TON of cash.

JoeCool20

thank y'all for ignoring the stupid reference to me! I already told PsychoDonk that if I knew I was going to

get banned from poker chat for NOT replying, then I would have run his dumb-ass into the ground with

my sharp witted replies instead of not replying and reporting rudeness like they had told me to do! I would have LOVED

to have crushed him with my replies, but I can't do it if they had told me NOT to do it and report mouth running instead!

But he is too mad and psycho to hear it right now!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 06:54 PM.

JoeCool20

And I must include it is in no way sam9ball's fault! Sam wasn't running poker when Drew had told

me on live chat months ago that I couldn't be disrespectful on poker chat or he was going to ban me.

I almost quit posting in chat all together after that, but I just had gotten up the courage to post "LOL" and "OMG"

again when Psychodonk started going crazy on me! Now I am poker chat-banned and I was not disrespectful to anyone.

And I do want Drew to know that I did not go against what he told me. I was not disrespectful to Donk! No matter what

all rude crap he posted to me OVER AND OVER for a month until he got banned, I did what drew told me.

I NEVER started it and I was not disrespectful to anyone.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 07:21 PM.

Auto Donk

hey, Joe..... where you gonna run your mouth now?

hey, Joe,.... where did your poker chat go?

hey, Joe,.... how much rent do I owe?

(that tiny spot I have in your otherwise vacant head I'm inside of must cost something..... a pizza, maybe?)

(I can't read what this prick is writing, but when he's responding to himself repeatedly in my threads, clearly I'm inside his head "bigly"......)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

guys, I know it's very difficult and it took me some time but just do us all a favor and stop responding to him or giving him the time of day.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    guys, I know it's very difficult and it took me some time but just do us all a favor and stop responding to him or giving him the time of day.
    Couldn't have said it better JAKEPUSSY21. Now just practice what you post dumb-ass.

You just responded while saying stop responding! Way to show the forum what an imbecilic hypocrite you are dumb-ass!

Dude, If you are so stupid that you don't know it, then Ill tell you. If you don't like somebody, or what they post,

don't whine and cry like a bitch about it! Hit the ignore button dumb-ass!! That's what it's for!

And also, the fact that you have admitted to everybody on this forum that you whine and cry like a pussy

about what somebody posts in a game of poker for pizza points, shows

the whole damn board what a gigantic crying pussy you are! If poker chat posts make you cry like

a fukin pussy baby, then what the hell DOESN'T make you whine & cry like a fukin pussy-ass bitch?

IF YOU CRY LIKE A WHINY PUSSY ABOUT A POKER CHAT POST, THEN DON'T SHOW THE WHOLE DAMN

FORUM WHAT A GIANT BABY-PUSSY YOU ARE! JUST HIT THE MUTE BUTTON YOU STUPID IDIOT!

I'D LIKE TO MUTE YOU OFF THE WHOLE DAMN PLANET YOU FUCKIN PUSSY WHINING BITCH.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 03:05 PM.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Couldn't have said it better JAKEPUSSY21. The fact that you have admitted to everybody on this forum that

you whine and cry like a pussy about what somebody posts in a game of poker for pizza points, shows

the whole damn board what a gigantic crying pussy you are! If poker chat posts make you cry like

a fukin pussy baby, then what the hell DOESN'T make you whine & cry like a fukin pussy-ass bitch?

IF YOU CRY LIKE A WHINY PUSSY ABOUT A POKER CHAT POST, THEN DON'T SHOW THE WHOLE DAMN

FORUM WHAT A GIANT BABY-PUSSY YOU ARE! JUST HIT THE MUTE BUTTON YOU STUPID IDIOT!

Why is this type of stuff allowed? Be better SBR. Give this guy the boot.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Crusherrr 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and pablo222

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Why is this type of stuff allowed? Be better SBR. Give this guy the boot.
    LOL Yes Crusher! JAKEPUSSY21 should be booted off the whole damn site! Because 90% of his posts are

him whining or crying about me or somebody else! But you aren't the "judge" of what you think that somebody

else should be able to post on here! So stop whining & bitching about it! That is what the ignore feature is for!!

Just hit the ignore button and you don't have to see all of JAKEPUSSY21's constant whining, crying, and bitching!

And you can also add YOURSELF to the "whining crying pussy bitch" list of the few people who

whine and cry about poker chat posts! So you get the SAME reply that JAKEPUSSY21 got!!

The fact that you have admitted to everybody on this forum that

you whine and cry like a pussy about what somebody posts in a game of poker for pizza points, shows

Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 02:38 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

LOL Yes Crusher! JAKEPUSSY21 should be booted off the whole damn site!
    Crusher was obviously referring to you being booted, not Jake.

Work on your reading comprehension, so you can follow along & come off less ignorant.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Work on your reading comprehension, so you can follow along & come off less ignorant.
    It's just sad at this point. He genuinely thinks people are obsessed with him, honor him and like him. He is as ignorant and crazy as they come.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Learn about sarcasm you idiot dumb-ass. I knew who he meant, but I tried to give Crusher a little more credit
    than thinking he could be such a stupid idiot that he would make a negative comment to the person (me) who only REPLIED to somebody else (JAKEPUSSY21) who started it with THEIR post!
    Why would Crush not tell the ORIGINAL poster to shut the hell up with the bitching and whining and not start shit instead of Crusher whining about MY REPLY to the dumb-ass mouth running that somebody else started?

Because he is fukin stupid that is why!

If somebody doesn't start it, then I post NOTHING! And this idiot Crusher is so fukin stupid and fixated on ME that he runs his mouth to ME for replying instead of telling the other guy to shut up and stop starting shit!
    The whole forum can see how idiotically ridiculous that is and how stupid that makes him look!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 04:28 PM.

JoeCool20

It's just sad at this point. He genuinely thinks people are obsessed with him, honor him and like him. He is as ignorant and crazy as they come.
    LOL Not NEAR as ignorant and crazy as somebody (you) who runs their idiot mouth to me because

of a reply that I made to SOMEBODY else running their mouth to me FIRST!!

How can I NOT think you are obsessed with me when you ignore the person who started it

and only focus on MY reply You stupid idiot!

IF YOU AREN'T OBSESSED WITH ME AND YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON YOU IDIOT!
    OR JUST SHUT THE FUK UP AND DON'T START ANYTHING WITH ME! THEN i WON'T "RETURN FIRE" AND HUMILIATE YOUR WHINING AND BITCHING PUSSY ASS! YOU GOT THAT DUMB-ASS? ISN'T THAT SIMPLE?

How the hell can I not think you are obsessed with me when you cry like a fukin pussy about some posts that I

made in poker chat for pizza points! LOL

When you admitted to the whole board and whined like a pussy about my posts on poker chat I was truly thrilled!

Then I felt absolutely sorry for you because of how it made you look on here to others.

Because It showed the whole forum what a whining crying pussy-bitch you are! LOL

Dude all you, or JAKEPUSSY21, had to do is click on "disable chat" if my poker chat posts made you cry like a pussy!

Now I will post it AGAIN! But guess what! If YOU don't make another whiny bitching post about ME first, then I won't

reply and humiliate you and embarrass the dog shit out of you! Because I don't start stupid shit like you do!

That should pretty simple even for an imbecilic whining pussy dumb-ass like you!

"If poker chat posts make you cry like a fukin pussy baby, then what the hell DOESN'T make you whine & cry like a fukin pussy-ass bitch?

I'D LIKE TO MUTE YOU OFF THE WHOLE DAMN PLANET YOU FUCKIN PUSSY WHINING BITCH."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 04:37 PM.

Crusherrr

How can I NOT think you are obsessed with me
    when you ignore the person who started it and only focus on MY reply You stupid idiot!
    If you really think any of my posts make me look bad that's pretty laughable. Once again you resort to harassing me. You literally make posting on SBR and in poker chat miserable for all.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Joe, here's a principle so simple even you can understand:

Imagine 21 people in a room. 20 people agree that 1 person is an idiot. The 1 person thinks everyone in the room is an idiot but him.

The 1 person is the idiot.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave blankoblanco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

Imagine 21 people in a room. 20 people agree that 1 person is an idiot. The 1 person thinks everyone in the room is an idiot but him.

LOL Right bro! Thank you! So you are the idiot! You think 20 people would "fault" the person who is only

REPLYING TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE STARTED and call THEM the idiot? LOL Of course not dumb-ass!!

Most people would tell the person WHO STARTED IT TO SHUT THE FUK UP AND STOP INSTIGATING SHIT!

But you are one of the few idiots who wouldn't do that! and I'm sorry for how that makes you look on here!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 04:48 PM.

JoeCool20

If you really think any of my posts make me look bad that's pretty laughable. Once again you resort to harassing me. You literally make posting on SBR and in poker chat miserable for all.
    LOL You started this thread off by posting about me and then you cry like a pussy about "harassment" LOL

Now THAT post makes you look a LOT WORSE than "laughable" to people on here you imbecilic dumb-ass!

IF YOU HADN'T STARTED IT WITH ME, THEN i WOULD HAVE NEVER POSTED ANYTHING TO YOUR WHINY PUSSY ASS!

AND THEN YOU CRY "HARASSMENT" FOR WHAT YOU STARTED! LOL PLEASE LOOK AT WHAT YOU POST SO YOU

DON'T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN FOOL DUDE!

Auto Donk

Joe's the idiot.... seeing what he posted to Jake should get him at least a week, if not a lifetime, ban from SBR....

do the right thing mods!

ban joecool immediately

#banjoewhinycool

Auto Donk

LOL Right bro! Thank you So you are the idiot!

Because it is FAR from 20 people who whined and cried about my poker chat posts! I can count them on one hand!

Because nobody gives a shit about poker chat posts except about 2 or 3 whining crying pussies like yourself!
    very rich, coming from the pussy who cares so much about poker chat the he reports them like a little whiny bottom-boi bitch.....

#banjoewhinycool

JoeCool20

You literally make posting on SBR and in poker chat miserable for all.
    LOL I've got a hint that even your dumb-ass can understand! If my replies to what YOU started make

you "miserable" THEN SHUT THE FUK UP AND DON'T START ANYTHING WITH ME YOU IMBECILIC DUMBASS!

JoeCool20

#ban the few IDIOTS who try to "blame" the person who replied instead of telling the person

who started it to SHUT THE FUK UP AND STOP INSTIGATING SHIT WITH OTHERS!

JoeCool20

very rich, coming from the pussy who cares so much about poker chat the he reports them like a little whiny bottom-boi bitch.....l
    LOL All you had to do was shut the fuk up and leave me alone like they told you to do!

But you were too fukin stupid of an idiot to do it, so you got banned!

Get mad at yourself for being so stupid!

Crusherrr

Joe's the idiot.... seeing what he posted to Jake should get him at least a week, if not a lifetime, ban from SBR....

do the right thing mods!

ban joecool immediately

#banjoewhinycool
    Enough is enough with this guy. He is allowed to disrespect everyone on here with no punishment. JoeCool has to go.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Only reason I don't have Joe ignored on here is so I can chuckle at the time he wasted when I glance at another wall of text post that I'll never read

JoeCool20

Enough is enough with this guy. He is allowed to disrespect everyone on here with no punishment. JoeCool has to go.
    You should be banned for starting s*** with me and then whining about disrespect like a stupid pussy . For the third time dumbass don't start anything with me and I will never reply and humiliate you. If you can't simply stop instigating shit because of running your disrespectful mouth to others on here and then whining like a pussy about their replies then you need to be banned 4life
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 05:47 PM.

JoeCool20

I have never started anything with you I don't even know who the hell you are. But you just continually get on a thread or post I have made and run your disrespectful mouth to me for no reason then you whine like a pussy when I reply. stop making yourself look like such a stupid idiot on here with that dumb s***.
    Instead of starting shit by running your stupid childish mouth to me, and then whining like a pussy when I reply and embarrass you, make a post to me that says hello Joe how are you doing? And then we can be gentleman to each other.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

make a post to me that says hello Joe how are you doing? And then we can be gentleman to each other.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

LOL Not NEAR as ignorant and crazy as somebody (you) who runs their idiot mouth to me because

of a reply that I made to SOMEBODY else running their mouth to me FIRST!!

How can I NOT think you are obsessed with me when you ignore the person who started it

and only focus on MY reply You stupid idiot!

IF YOU AREN'T OBSESSED WITH ME AND YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON YOU IDIOT!
    OR JUST SHUT THE FUK UP AND DON'T START ANYTHING WITH ME! THEN i WON'T "RETURN FIRE" AND HUMILIATE YOUR WHINING AND BITCHING PUSSY ASS! YOU GOT THAT DUMB-ASS? ISN'T THAT SIMPLE?

How the hell can I not think you are obsessed with me when you cry like a fukin pussy about some posts that I

made in poker chat for pizza points! LOL

When you admitted to the whole board and whined like a pussy about my posts on poker chat I was truly thrilled!

Then I felt absolutely sorry for you because of how it made you look on here to others.

Because It showed the whole forum what a whining crying pussy-bitch you are! LOL

Dude all you, or JAKEPUSSY21, had to do is click on "disable chat" if my poker chat posts made you cry like a pussy!

Now I will post it AGAIN! But guess what! If YOU don't make another whiny bitching post about ME first, then I won't

reply and humiliate you and embarrass the dog shit out of you! Because I don't start stupid shit like you do!

That should pretty simple even for an imbecilic whining pussy dumb-ass like you!

"If poker chat posts make you cry like a fukin pussy baby, then what the hell DOESN'T make you whine & cry like a fukin pussy-ass bitch?

I'D LIKE TO MUTE YOU OFF THE WHOLE DAMN PLANET YOU FUCKIN PUSSY WHINING BITCH."

Hey Joe,

Too far with the abuse.

Take the friendly tip, You need to reign yourself in immediately.

JTS was told the same thing 24 hours before we never saw him again.

Don't ignore the advice like him.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hey Joe,

Too far with the abuse.

Take the friendly tip, You need to reign yourself in immediately.

JTS was told the same thing 24 hours before we never saw him again.

Don't ignore the advice like him.
    I will never say a word unless somebody starts it with me first so I assume you told the people that started it to stop the abuse of me. Thank you very much I would never reply unless somebody else started it maybe they will stop now

JoeCool20

Have you seen the things that AutoDonk is saying about me? The guy is posting nasty things about fukin my mother for shits sake! And You can plainly see that this whole thread was made up by him where he calls me a pussy. I certainly hope he got the same warning. Once again all I am doing is replying I hope the people who started it got the same message. It doesn't matter if you dislike me or not you can't possibly think it's fair to blame the person who is replying instead of the ones who are starting it. Maybe you banned the ones who started it with me and only gave me a warning for replying to what they started. Thank you I think they deserve it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 11:17 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I will never say a word unless somebody starts it with me first so I assume you told the people that started it to stop the abuse of me. Thank you very much I would never reply unless somebody else started it maybe they will stop now
    You assume wrong. But I'm not arguing with you. You're getting the same warning JTS got one day before he was toast.

React however you choose.

If you keep it out of S&I like you had agreed to, you won't see much of me. But in general, time to be cool. The knives are out right now for posters who are persistently pissing too many others off.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

He doesn't get it. He is very special.

12 Last