You saw tonight's already.

Just for shits and giggles

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 8004515
    $0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 23:38:13 15/10/2019 ET
    Table 'Table 84740', 6 seats max, Real money
    Seat 4 is the button. Small Blind $75, Big Blind $150
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 6
    Seat 1 (playing) : Lex_icon, amount $2490, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : Chaz22, amount $1760, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : playersonly69, amount $5830, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (joined) : unlearn, amount $2710, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (joined) : thechaoz, amount $1505, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    unlearn: Small Blind ($75)
    thechaoz: Big Blind ($150)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to thechaoz: [9c, 9d]
    Lex_icon: Fold
    Chaz22: Call ($150)
    playersonly69: Raise ($600)
    unlearn: Fold
    thechaoz: Raise [btn] ($1505)
    Chaz22: Fold
    playersonly69: Call ($905)
    playersonly69: Show Cards ($0)
    thechaoz: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [4c, 9h, 5d]
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Jd]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Qs]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    thechaoz: Show Cards ($0)
    playersonly69: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $3235, Rake $0
    Summary playersonly69: bet $1505, won $3235, net $1730, HoleCards [Th, Ks], HiHand [a straight, nine to king] [Ks, Qs, Jd, Th, 9h], won $3235 from main pot
    Summary thechaoz: bet $1655, won $0, net $-1655

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL This wild ass donk shit is INCREDIBLE on here! I was ROLLING along tonight until I started getting

donked to hell and back! And Blanko got ANOTHER 2nd tonight! LOL The dude must have over 2 grand in points by now!

LOL He gets a hole pair every other hand and NEVER gets it donked, and then if somebody else has him beat on

an all in, he almost ALWAYS donks in the card he needs! LOL And the poor guy is MAD at ME for posting about it! LOL

I don't have a THING against the guy! But he can't even have fun and admit how lucky he is getting!

And it doesn't even mean anything yet!

Does he really want people think his 2000 points in SBR pizza poker makes him a "good poker player" who

"always makes the right decisions?"

Good gosh, Why not just laugh like hell and enjoy the wild ass donk luck while it lasts??

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL This wild ass donk shit is INCREDIBLE on here! I was ROLLING along tonight until I started getting

donked to hell and back! And Blanko got ANOTHER 2nd tonight! LOL The dude must have over 2 grand in points by now!

LOL He gets a hole pair every other hand and NEVER gets it donked, and then if somebody else has him beat on

an all in, he almost ALWAYS donks in the card he needs! LOL And the poor guy is MAD at ME for posting about it! LOL

I don't have a THING against the guy! But he can't even have fun and admit how lucky he is getting!

And it doesn't even mean anything yet!

Does he really want people think his 2000 points in SBR pizza poker makes him a "good poker player" who

"always makes the right decisions?"

Good gosh, Why not just laugh like hell and enjoy the wild ass donk luck while it lasts??
    Suck it

JoeCool20

Man Please stop that shit and have fun. I truly hope you aren't mad at me because you are getting so lucky bro!

I am loving watching it bro! I'm sorry if you have taken me the wrong way somehow. I'd LOVE to have HALF

the luck you are getting! And you could post about it all you wanted! I sure as hell wouldn't get ill about it!

JoeCool20

You saw what Franklee said in the chat tonight. That he couldn't believe how many times he luck-donked

to make it to the final 6 tonight. And how he said there is NO WAY anybody can take this SBR donk poker seriously!

These SBR 30 person donkaments are all freakin wild donk luck! And you are getting the luck 10 TIMES over right now!

Please don't act like you don't know that good and well. Please don't join the 2 or 3 other people on here

who are so insecure about their poker play that they can't even have fun on here about poker for pizza points!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-18-19 at 12:03 AM.