Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Day 21 Update

Ran a few buyins under EV. Lakers -2.5 is my play of the day! I think Kawhi and PG don't have the chemistry yet that Lebron would with his teammates and it's basically also a home game for the Lakers.

Current Bankroll: $808

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

no updates

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Monthly Update

Sorry for the long overdue update. I just started working this past week and did not play too much poker. Anyway let's do a monthly recap. Poker went very well. I made a few hundred playing across various sites. Also finally was in the green for sports betting on the year. As well as barely in the green in trading. I decided to pretty much withdraw all of my funds and focus solely on poker in order to grow my bankroll. I think this is the quickest way to do so. I think I should aim to hit around a $5,000 bankroll before I begin trading again. My strategy is low volume, but high roi. But unless I'm betting big money the account won't grow quick enough. I've also withdrawn my sports bankroll in order to put it on a poker site that allows for sports betting. So we'll see how things go. This is a monthly thread so I'm going to create another thread for the month of November...

Current Bankroll: $900

First 12