bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Dblowilly tilted, leaves table furious

Recently downloaded poker on new laptop, so didn't have hand history saved unfortunately. Perhaps Dblowilly can post the hand for further analysis & possible poll vote.

Omaha H/L, I think flop comes: 8,10,J

I have a pair of jacks in hole, so lead out with a modest $3 bet. Dblowilly immediately reraises all in ($100+). I figure he may be ahead with a str8. So I utilize full time bank pondering a tough call, thinking I can still hit full house or 4 of a kind if I'm behind. Waves makes the tough call at last possible second.

Dealer: bobbywaves shows three of a kind jacks
    Dealer: dlowilly shows two pairs, tens and eights
    Dealer: bobbywaves wins $213.74 from the main pot with three of a kind jacks

dlowilly: fuk u dude
    dlowilly: didn't have much of a problem w u before but that was dirty

Not sure why Dblowilly got his panties in a bunch over this hand. After stating his unpleasantries, he immediately sits out & storms off the table.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Recently downloaded poker on new laptop, so didn't have hand history saved unfortunately. Perhaps Dblowilly can post the hand for further analysis & possible poll vote.

I have a pair of jacks in hole, so lead out with a modest $3 bet. Dblowilly immediately reraises all in ($100+). I figure he may be ahead with a str8. So I utilize full time bank pondering a tough call, thinking I can still hit full house or 4 of a kind if I'm behind. Waves makes the tough call at last possible second.

Not sure why Dblowilly got his panties in a bunch over this hand. After stating his unpleasantries, he immediately sits out & storms off the table.
    What is he saying was "dirty"? That you used the allotted time given you to make the call instead of snap calling?

Besides the fact of "who cares" if you use 15 seconds or not, you didn't even have the nuts at the time.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    What is he saying was "dirty"? That you used the allotted time given you to make the call instead of snap calling?

Besides the fact of "who cares" if you use 15 seconds or not, you didn't even have the nuts at the time.
    Yeah, I don't know what was "dirty" about my play. I didn't have the nuts, only had the balls to make the call.

I'm asking Dlo to post the hand, in a concerted effort to understand what his beef is.

JoeCool20

Well hell, one thing is for sure, some people take this SBR poker shit like it is the WSOP for some reason. LOL

I'm not saying dlow takes it way to serious, but for shits sake, there isn't even anybody's OWN money at risk here!

(Besides a $100 donation to charity!) This shit is for freakin fun and pizza points!
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave JoeCool20 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grey area gave JoeCool20 93 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Um, that wasn't the flop, u did have the nuts, and we were playing heads up in a timely manner but u decided to wait until the end of your time on my all in and slow roll me. I didn't really share everyone's vitriolic hatred of you on here but that was pretty treacherous and kind of out of nowhere.

The flop was J,10,5 and I find it hard to believe anyone could misread a flop for a whole time bank
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-14-19 at 11:29 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

lol, even if it was JT8 that's actually the nittiest nitroll ever. Full time bank with top set vs insta overbet shove? Are you serious? You realize people slowplay the nuts like the plague on this site, right? I would snap-call and expect two pair most of the time. You play so much SBR poker bobby and yet learn nothing

If it was JT5 as dlowilly says then this thread is just even funnier. Maybe we'll never know for sure...

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Um, that wasn't the flop, u did have the nuts, and we were playing heads up in a timely manner but u decided to wait until the end of your time on my all in and slow roll me. I didn't really share everyone's vitriolic hatred of you on here but that was pretty treacherous and kind of out of nowhere.

The flop was J,10,5 and I find it hard to believe anyone could misread a flop for a whole time bank
    Like I said, I don't have the hand history. What were your hole cards besides the 10 & 8? It would be helpful if you posted the hand.

What I do know is you finished the hand with two pair, 10's & 8's. So you're raising all in post flop with a measly pair of 10's? Nobody is that ignorant, so I assume you also had a open ended str8 draw. I don't recall a flush draw being in play. There's no low draw in play, unless you're pinning hopes on hitting a runner runner.

Correct, I didn't claim to misread the flop. When someone raises all in, it's normal to take time & think about if it's worth risking my entire stack against a probable open ended str8 draw.

How did the extra 15 seconds bother you exactly, are you not multi tasking while playing poker? Did I break a rule by utilizing my time bank? Was I utilizing my whole time bank on every hand, or just a hand when I had an all in decision to make?
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 07-15-19 at 02:32 AM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    lol, even if it was JT8 that's actually the nittiest nitroll ever.
    How so, when I could be up against a made str8 in that scenario?

Full time bank with top set vs insta overbet shove? Are you serious?
    Serious as a heart attack. If Dlo posted the correct flop, then there's a probable open ended str8 draw in play.

You realize people slowplay the nuts like the plague on this site, right?
    I obviously realize it, as I slow play nuts most of the time depending on my opponent. Apparently Dlo hasn't realized it yet.

You play so much SBR poker bobby and yet learn nothing
    In fairness, there's nothing to learn when one knows everything.
    If it was JT5 as dlowilly says then this thread is just even funnier. Maybe we'll never know for sure...
    We would know, if Dlo simply posts the hand.

dlowilly

Bobby you already are not well liked by many on here, so I don't understand why you would bury urself even further. Just admit you slowrolled for whatever sick reason. Instead you try to talk in circles when everyone can see what you said earlier

Before you said you went in the tank for your whole time bank worrying about a straight. Now ur saying you went in the time bank worrying about an open ended draw with no low out? First, everyone would remember exactly what they spent a whole time bank thinking about, and second no one would not be able to snap call there heads up with the nuts.

bobbywaves

Bobby you already are not well liked by many on here
    Nobody likes a winner & I'm not here to make cyber friends.

so I don't understand why you would bury urself even further.
    Only one buried is the guy who refuses to post the hand out of embarrassment & the guy who lost the hand in question.

Just admit you slowrolled for whatever sick reason.
    No sick reason, I'm quite healthy...How did I slowroll you, when I led out with a $3 bet? Why did you raise all in with apparently crap?

Fact of the matter is, your comments & behavior after the hand were unwarranted:

Then you abruptly sit out & leave table after the hand, when you still had some chips left.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 07-15-19 at 02:30 AM.

dlowilly

That's fine but u started a thread asking what was up when you knew exactly what you did, and have a history of doing.

Only one buried is the guy who refuses to post the hand out of embarrassment & the guy who lost the hand in question.

What difference would a hand history make? How would that change what you did and that you keep changing ur story?
    No sick reason, I'm quite healthy...How did I slowroll you, when I led out with a $3 bet? Why did you reraise all in with apparently crap?
    Notice how you won't say "I didn't slowroll you", you ask "how did I slowroll you?" What does what you led out betting with have to do with what you did after I raised all in? I didn't reraise with crap and you know it. Your posts in this thread are just a bunch of double talk gibberish like a grade schooler making excuses.
    Fact of the matter is, your comments & behavior after the hand were unwarranted:

Then you abruptly sit out & leave table after the hand, when you still had some chips left.

They were not unwarranted. I am not going to continue playing you after that.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I can't speak to this hand, but it would be nice if RobertWave would slow down on the slowrolls and leaving a penny behind to double the slow roll. Doesn't really bother me, but he talks about the time these games take, while using these antics.
    Let's just play poker. If you need the time for a decision, take it. If not let's speed it up a bit. Seems juvenile to be slowrolling and leaving a penny behind in these freerolls.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Not always. But you do a fine job of getting everyone to dislike you, bobbywaves.

bobbywaves

Leading out with a $3 bet is not slow rolling. You may want to read up on the slowroll definition & educate yourself.

My story has not changed. I stated I don't have the hand history & wasn't sure what the flop was. I do know you had outs on the flop that would beat 3 of a kind jacks. You won't post the hand out of embarrassment about the way you played the hand, we get it.

"Acting like a grade schooler" is: your unwarranted childish comments after the hand, sitting out after I stacked your ass, then leaving the table like a pu$$y.

Do you really think I care if you play me again or not? Smart move on your part eluding Waves.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I can't speak to this hand, but it would be nice if RobertWave would slow down on the slowrolls and leaving a penny behind to double the slow roll. Doesn't really bother me, but he talks about the time these games take, while using these antics.
    Let's just play poker. If you need the time for a decision, take it. If not let's speed it up a bit. Seems juvenile to be slowrolling and leaving a penny behind in these freerolls.
    If it doesn't bother you, then why are you talking about it? If we were allowed to flip, then my play in cash games wouldn't be happening.

As it is, what rule am I breaking? I have a right to make these boring cash games as entertaining as I want. If you don't like it, be like Dblowilly & don't play at my table.

Pretty sure I stacked you before I stacked Dblow, so you're talking from sour grapes.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 07-15-19 at 04:46 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    But you do a fine job of getting everyone to dislike you, bobbywaves.
    That's gr8, mission accomplished.

dlowilly

Leading out with a $3 bet is not slow rolling. You may want to read up on the slowroll definition & educate yourself.

My story has not changed. I stated I don't have the hand history & wasn't sure what the flop was. I do know you had outs on the flop that would beat 3 of a kind jacks. You won't post the hand out of embarrassment about the way you played the hand, we get it.

"Acting like a grade schooler" is: your unwarranted childish comments after the hand, sitting out after I stacked your ass, then leaving the table like a pu$$y.

Do you really think I care if you play me again or not? Smart move on your part eluding Waves.
    Yeah ur just trolling at this point I guess

No one said your $3 bet was slowrolling, it was your deliberate delay after I raised all in on it.

Ur story has changed, several times right in this thread actually. I never said my play was good, I said you slowrolled me, and you started a thread claiming you didn't just for attention apparently.

You're an obnoxious child

bobbywaves

Yeah ur just trolling at this point I guess
    Guess again.
    No one said your $3 bet was slowrolling, it was your deliberate delay after I raised all in on it.
    According to you, the flop was J,10,5. You don't see open ended str8 draw possibilities with that flop? I have every right to utilize my full time bank, while pondering a tough call for my stack. If waiting 15 seconds bothers you while I ponder a call, tough chit.
    Ur story has changed, several times right in this thread actually. I never said my play was good, I said you slowrolled me, and you started a thread claiming you didn't just for attention apparently.
    My story hasn't changed, my guess of flop was one card off. Since I don't have the hand history like you do, Waves stated "I think the flop comes 8,10, J." Which was an educated guess, based on giving you the benefit of the doubt for shoving with the 2 pair you ended up with (8's & 10's). But since you claim flop was (5,10, J) means you raised all in with just a pathetic pair of 10's, possibly 5's & 10's at best. Did you really think you were ahead with a pair of 10's, when I led out betting? No clue what you're other 2 hole cards were, since you're afraid to say & you're rightfully embarrassed to post the hand history. I can only guess you had a open ended str8 draw also, which is why I utilized full time bank pondering a tough call.
    You're an obnoxious child
    I'm probably old enough to be your father, respect your elders kid.

dlowilly

My story hasn't changed
    You keep saying it hasn't changed and I keep showing you your own quotes where it changed. If u posted this thread to look like an idiot for some reason...success!

Saying you used your whole time bank because you were worried about a straight which was the only hand that beat you, and then saying oh u forgot you actually used your whole time bank worrying about a draw against the nuts is ridiculous and a total lie. You know it, I know it, everyone reading knows it.

bobbywaves

You keep saying it hasn't changed and I keep showing you your own quotes where it changed. If u posted this thread to look like an idiot for some reason...success!

Saying you used your whole time bank because you were worried about a straight which was the only hand that beat you, and then saying oh u forgot you actually used your whole time bank worrying about a draw against the nuts is ridiculous and a total lie. You know it, I know it, everyone reading knows it.
    Whether I was concerned about a str8 or str8 draw is irrelevant, I don't memorize every flop of every hand I play in. That's why I asked you numerous times to post the hand history, but you're a pu$$y & refuse to do it.

Fact of the matter is, the flop gave me legitimate reason for concern & used my time bank accordingly. Perhaps you should stop putting yourself in this position, by raising all in with crap.

You never answered my prior questions:

How did the extra 15 seconds bother you exactly, are you not multi tasking while playing poker? Did I break a rule by utilizing my time bank? Was I utilizing my whole time bank on every hand, or just a hand when I had an all in decision to make?

dlowilly

Whether I was concerned about a str8 or str8 draw is irrelevant, I don't memorize every flop of every hand I play in. That's why I asked you numerous times to post the hand history, but you're a pu$$y & refuse to do it.
    Oh it's absolutely relevant. One is a somewhat legitimate reason to take all your time, the other is an unmistakable slowroll. What's irrelevant is posting the hand history. Is that going to make you admit your were slowrolling? LOL
    Fact of the matter is, the flop gave me legitimate reason for concern & used my time bank accordingly. Perhaps you should stop putting yourself in this position, by raising all in with crap.
    Completely irrelevant bs deflection. The issue is you slowrolling.
    You never answered my prior questions:

How did you slowrolling bother me? LOL ur such a POS. So which is it? You had a tough decision or you were multitasking? Your lies are transparent and ur trying to playing checkers at a chessmasters tourney. Ur an obnoxious asshole, own it.

bobbywaves

I always multitask while playing poker, but that's not what delayed my decision to risk my stack against your probable open ended str8 draw.

My multitasking comment was obviously directed at you:
    How did the extra 15 seconds bother you exactly, are you not multi tasking while playing poker? Point was 15 seconds shouldn't bother anyone, especially while most are multitasking.

So apparently you're a clown, who can't walk & chew gum at the same time.

dlowilly

I always multitask while playing poker, but that's not what delayed my decision to risk my stack against your probable open ended str8 draw.

My multitasking comment was obviously directed at you:
    How did the extra 15 seconds bother you exactly, are you not multi tasking while playing poker? Point was 15 seconds shouldn't bother anyone, especially while most are multitasking.

So apparently you're a clown, who can't walk & chew gum at the same time.
    Ur a lying fukstick

U were multi tasking but had an eye on the time bank to call just before it ran out? What did you get done in 10-12 seconds, just on that hand? If multi-tasking isn't what delayed your decision, why the fuk are you bringing it up? It's sad that gibberish lie filled posting by you in this thread is how you entertain yourself.

"I thought you had a straight...I mean I thought you had a draw against the stone cold nuts I was holding...I mean I was multi-tasking...I mean I wasn't multi-tasking but can you multi-task?...blah blah blah" -BoobyWaves

bobbywaves

U were multi tasking but had an eye on the time bank to call just before it ran out?
    Correct, now you got it.

What did you get done in 10-12 seconds, just on that hand?
    Watched your girl on TubeGalore, what a whore.

If multi-tasking isn't what delayed your decision, why the fuk are you bringing it up?
    You're dense...It was brought up because if you were multitasking, the 15 seconds you impatiently waited for my decision to call your pathetic all in raise, wouldn't have bothered you.

dlowilly

Ur obnoxious

Fuk off dude

bobbywaves

Ur obnoxious

Fuk off dude
    Since I'm a nice guy & you're a broke dikk, Waves will give you half the pts I stole from you for posting the hand.

dlowilly

Since I'm a nice guy & you're a broke dikk, Waves will give you half the pts I stole from you for posting the hand.
    Were you going for a record number of lies per word in that post?

JoeCool20

LOL I'm not "Against" dlow, nor am I "taking a side" in this.

We all know BabyWaves is a flat out instigator who constantly posts rude shit and is hated by most everyone on here,

But geez, EVERY post that the dlowilly dude has made in this thread took more than 15 seconds to type in!

But he is freakin whining about how somebody took 15 seconds to call his all in bet?

My gosh you've got to be joking don't you?

So if BabyWaves only had two pair himself, then you WOULDN'T be whining about 15 seconds, but since he had the nutz

then you ARE ill and upset and whining about 15 seconds? LOL Sheez dude.

How can you possibly and seriously give a flying fuk?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-16-19 at 04:12 PM.

dlowilly

LOL I'm not "Against" dlow, nor am I "taking a side" in this.

We all know BabyWaves is a flat out instigator who constantly posts rude shit and is hated by most everyone on here,

But geez, EVERY post that the dlowilly dude has made in this thread took more than 15 seconds to type in!

But he is freakin whining about how somebody took 15 seconds to call his all in bet?

My gosh you've got to be joking don't you?

So if BabyWaves only had two pair himself, then you WOULDN'T be whining about 15 seconds, but since he had the nutz

then you ARE ill and upset and whining about 15 seconds? LOL Sheez dude.

How can you possibly and seriously give a flying fuk?
    What are you talking about? When he slow rolled me I said "fuk u dude" and left. He's the one that made a thread about it. Don't understand why anyone is hung up on the 15 seconds part, it was the intent of the slowroll not the amount of seconds.

bobbywaves

Were you going for a record number of lies per word in that post?
    Truth hurts huh, Waves honesty matched only by Abe Lincoln.

bobbywaves

What are you talking about? When he slow rolled me I said "fuk u dude" and left. He's the one that made a thread about it. Don't understand why anyone is hung up on the 15 seconds part, it was the intent of the slowroll not the amount of seconds.
    Hint: If you had taken your beat like a man without your childish comments after losing, no thread by Waves is created.

I asked you multiple times to post the hand, even generously offered half your pts back for posting hand. Yet you fail to post the hand, due to sheer embarrassment & humiliation.

dlowilly

Hint: If you had taken your beat like a man without your childish comments after losing, no thread by Waves is created.

I asked you multiple times to post the hand, even generously offered half your pts back for posting hand. Yet you fail to post the hand, due to sheer embarrassment & humiliation.
    Hint: If you had not slowrolled, there would have been no comments, and then no thread.

I have nothing to be embarrassed about. Ur the one who slowrolled and made a thread to lie about slowrolling. Everyone has seen you deflect, obfuscate, and pivot from story to story in this thread. I never asked for the points back, and I already told you what the flop was which you lied about. "He may be ahead with a str8"

bobbywaves

Hint: If you had not slowrolled, there would have been no comments, and then no thread.
    I didn't slowroll. Only used my allotted time to decide whether to fold, or make a tough all in call. A set is nothing after the flop in Omaha H/L. With the turn & river to come, along with your 4 hole cards, I'm sure you had a plethora of outs to beat a measly set. It's unfortunate you're a pu$$y who won't post the hand, nor reveal your other two hole cards.
    I have nothing to be embarrassed about.
    List is long...But we can start with the way you played this hand to get stacked, your childish tantrum afterwards, & your pathetic avatar...Just to name a few.

JoeCool20

LOL I just wonder how many seconds you have to call an all in bet that would be "acceptable" to him?!

LOL What is the over/under? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? LOL How many seconds has he "made up"

that he deems "acceptable" to call with that would NOT make him ill & "sore"?? 5 seconds or less? 6? 7? 8? Sheez!

dlowilly

I didn't slowroll. Only used my allotted time to decide whether to fold, or make a tough all in call. A set is nothing after the flop in Omaha H/L. With the turn & river to come, along with your 4 hole cards, I'm sure you had a plethora of outs to beat a measly set. It's unfortunate you're a pu$$y who won't post the hand, nor reveal your other two hole cards.

List is long...But we can start with the way you played this hand to get stacked, your childish tantrum afterwards, & your pathetic avatar...Just to name a few.
    LOL I just wonder how many seconds you have to call an all in bet that would be "acceptable" to him?!

LOL What is the over/under? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? LOL How many seconds has he "made up"

that he deems "acceptable" to call with that would NOT make him ill & "sore"?? 5 seconds or less? 6? 7? 8? Sheez!
    Bunch of meaningless gibberish

Flop was J,10,5 rainbow. Boobywaves after playing all other hands well within time bank called my all in at the last possible second with 3 Jacks. That's a slowroll.

LOL @ boobywaves offering half the points if I post the hand history. You obviously take pride in instigating and lying. You wouldn't pay if I took you back in time and showed you the hand.

123 Last