JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Sammy9ball Bounty Poker tourney! Here's my concession to the Poker Folks!

In honor of this new SBR poker tourney, I have a concession I'd like to declare to y'all.

No matter whether I can believe that ANY of you could actually "care" about me

posting about the wild donks that happen in almost EVERY poker tourney that is EVER played,

I'm telling y'all right now that I am not going to post about the donks anymore!

I told y'all 500 times that it was funny to me and I enjoyed being like an "announcer",

posting about the donks, but a few of you just wouldn't listen, and you took me as being derogatory to you.

but unlike babywaves I am NOT here to do anything to anyone that is deemed "rude" or "disrespectful"

There may not be but 5 or 10 of you who have felt "disrespected" by my posts about the donks,

but I'm telling you right now, I'm not going to do it anymore! Maybe you can forgive me,

maybe you can't. But whether we are strangers or not, I reiterate, I'm not her to make enemies

or try to intentionally be impolite or insensitive to anyone like babywaves does people!

I sure hope y'all reciprocate it! Let's all be congenial and enjoy the site! It starts right here,
    right now with me!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    but unlike babywaves I am NOT here to do anything to anyone that is deemed "rude" or "disrespectful"

or try to intentionally be impolite or insensitive to anyone like babywaves does people!

Maybe you can forgive me,maybe you can't.
    You're not forgiven.

Waves will continue to slow roll any chump like yourself I see fit. Not only is it within the rules, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I sure hope y'all reciprocate it!
    Think again.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You're not forgiven.

Waves will continue to slow roll any chump like yourself I see fit. Not only is it within the rules, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Posted by J-Cool: "I sure hope y'all reciprocate it!"

Reply by babywaves: "Think again."

LOL Right babywaves! Maybe a few of them won't reciprocate it! I hope they do!

All I can say is what I've already said 500 times. I thought it was funny and I had NO IDEA anyone could

be so sensitive about poker for pizza points that they would "care" what anybody posted about "donks" in poker chat!

But even though it may not be but a handful of people who do "care" I won't do it anymore! Because I'm not like you!

So it is very fitting that you were the first one to run over here and make an unpleasant comment!

Because now I can cut & paste what I just posted on the other thread! Which is the difference between you and I.

LOL babywaves, You are quite comfortable being annoying and rude on here to others for NO reason.

I, on the other hand, would never be intentionally rude to anyone!

I am only rude BACK to people who start it with me first!

And then my "way with words" is so damn powerful that the people who started it with me get

totally embarrassed and begin to troll me and bash me instead of simply saying that they shouldn't

have started it with me in the 1st place!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-01-19 at 05:50 PM.

JoeCool20

Just watch what a few of these same infatuated people reply to my thread! All because somewhere on here

either in poker chat or on these comments, they started something with me, and then they got humiliated by

my sharp- witted reply! Just wait and watch. A few of them just won't be able to help themselves with the rude replies!

And then when I reply to them and make them look stupid and childish, they will get even MORE ill and angry at me!

LOL It is a stupid cycle that I am trying to stop! Freakin PEACE dudes!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Ok, Joe, it seems to a small extent you are trying to extend a general olive branch to the folks here and improve your behavior. I can respect that (something which your buddy Waves refuses to do) - you've seen people generally don't care for what you do, and you are trying to change, that's progress at least if it happens.

So assuming you keep your word and stop posting ridiculously long/silly things in poker chat or on this forum, then I'll be happy to talk civilly in general.

However, too often folks who have made "promises" like this to reform stick to it for a few days or a week before resorting to their old behaviour. So this will be a good test - can you maintain this alleged improved way of acting for a long time? If you can, great, then everything will be fine. But if you revert to your old methods fairly soon, I personally will go right back to ignoring you 100% and after that I won't be as quick to accept a potential olive branch. So see if you can keep to your word!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Ok, Joe, it seems to a small extent you are trying to extend a general olive branch to the folks here and improve your behavior. I can respect that (something which your buddy Waves refuses to do) - you've seen people generally don't care for what you do, and you are trying to change, that's progress at least if it happens.

So assuming you keep your word and stop posting ridiculously long/silly things in poker chat or on this forum, then I'll be happy to talk civilly in general.

However, too often folks who have made "promises" like this to reform stick to it for a few days or a week before resorting to their old behaviour. So this will be a good test - can you maintain this alleged improved way of acting for a long time? If you can, great, then everything will be fine. But if you revert to your old methods fairly soon, I personally will go right back to ignoring you 100% and after that I won't be as quick to accept a potential olive branch. So see if you can keep to your word!

Arun, How about if I tell you that your reply was "ridiculously long and silly"! LOL The thread is about 4 or 5 babies
    why cry to mods about my harmless poker chat posts! It ain't about the "length" of some of my forum posts! LOL

Look at what you just did!
    You just made a ridiculously long and silly post telling me about my ridiculously long and silly post! LOL

I'll just take it like you were making a little joke and you were trying to intentionally be "hypocritically funny"

I don't give a flying damn that your post was ridiculously long and silly! Because I'm not the "post length judge" on here! If I don't want to read it, then I wont! But I sure as hell ain't going to criticize you for your long and silly post!
    Please grant me the same respect! Because you ain't the "post length judge" on here either!

I can make this painfully simple, I don't want to get into it too far sir, because quite frankly, at this point

I'm freakin scared to death to even say ANYTHING in poker chat! Hell I'm just about too damn scared

to make ANY damn posts at all on here! While some of y'all do NOTHING but bash the hell out of me and never

get any kind of reprimand for it because I don't report people like they do me! I'm not suggesting you did it,

And it is not "folks" and "people" who you say: "generally don't care for my behaviour!" It's only about 4 or 5 people

who are so sensitive about my funny and harmless poker chat posts! But the 4 or 5 of you (maybe not you)

who didn't like me posting about wild donks, (or your poker play in general),

those few reported me so often, that ya'll FINALLY got me reprimand for it. So I've already told someone in charge

that while I CANNOT believe EVEN 4 or 5 people could "care" so much about my poker chat posts, that they would

actually report me for posting about donks, I will stop doing it, because I am not here to "intentionally offend" EVEN

a minority of 4 or 5 people! Not being rude sir, but It's not up to you, it's up to the people who work here,

and I've already told somebody in live chat that I won't post anything in poker chat anymore that some baby

might get offended over and report me for it!

LOL Never in my life would I report somebody on this site for any damn thing, because I am an adult!

TWO different people started it with me on poker chat and then I ran them so far into the ground that they both

made comments about my dead mother! Did I report it? No because I'm not a child.

I'm sick of the childish behavior by a few people on here because they get ill at me after they start it and then I

finish it and humiliate the hell out of them. So 4 or 5 of you (maybe not you, but whoever you are) get your way like I'd

give a 5 year old his way. You get to say anything you want to me and I won't "hurt your wittle feewings" with one of

my sharp witted replies! This is not to you in particular, this is to all 4 or 5 little babies who got their feeling hurt over

some damn harmless poker chat post that I made at some point in a game of SBR Poker for pizza points! I give up!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-19 at 06:08 PM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Joe you say you can make it painfully simple then type out more than ten (albeit short) paragraphs? That's one thing you might want to work on

Just to be clear: I never reported you for anything. Yes I found your chats/posts annoying, but I didn't see anything abusive in them or anything that would warrant reporting you. I have no idea what happened in that regard. Yes your chat/posts made me disinclined to interact with you, but I didn't report you.

JoeCool20

Is this short enough? LOL

JoeCool20

Joe you say you can make it painfully simple then type out more than ten (albeit short) paragraphs? That's one thing you might want to work on

Just to be clear: I never reported you for anything. Yes I found your chats/posts annoying, but I didn't see anything abusive in them or anything that would warrant reporting you. I have no idea what happened in that regard. Yes your chat/posts made me disinclined to interact with you, but I didn't report you.
    I truly believe you! I'm sure ONE person was the guy who wrote "ten paragraphs" about me posting the word "donk"

in the chat box over and over! LOL He said I was "harassing" him by posting about all the times he donked! LOL

I posted 30 times that it was hilarious and you HAVE to donk 8 or 9 times or you WON'T finish in the money!

But he just wouldn't listen and chose to take offense to it instead!

And now the dude hasn't finished in the money again SINCE then! Why? Because he hasn't d---ed 8 times again yet! LOL

Good gosh let me get lucky THREE damn times on all ins and I will COAST to the final table!

And people can post about the luck ALL they want!!!

I truly think it was those couple of people who started it with me and then got angry

& upset because my mouth (replies) were better than theirs! So they got upset about it and reported ME for what THEY

started! One of them had NEVER said a word to me and popped up and posted "Shut the fuk up Joe!"

and then when I ran his ass into the ground with my replies he flat out told me he was going to do it!

But since I NEVER report anyone, it was never shown that I only replied to what was instigated by them.

You know like in Football, it's always the second guy who gets the penalty! LOL (ME for trying to defend myself!)

But ANYWAY! It's going to be boring as hell in the chat box now! LOL

NEVER in my life would I have dreamed that a web site full of mostly male gamblers would there be EVEN 5 people

who gave a damn what the hell somebody posted in the damn poker chat box!! LOL But they do! So I give up!

If there was an "olive branch" then I would wave it! I only see the damn "white flag for surrender!" LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-01-19 at 07:29 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

But even though it may not be but a handful of people who do "care" I won't do it anymore!
    "Handful of people?"

21 votes against you, get a clue:

Because I'm not like you!
    Obviously, there's only one Waves & I never write the BS in chat like you.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    "Handful of people?"

21 votes against you, get a clue
    Yeah and 10 that said they didn't give a flying fuk. Dude as pesky a little troll as you are, surely you don't think

the small sample size of 31 total votes out of all the people on this site is more than a "handful"??

Dude if you are going to troll like a pest, AT LEAST troll about something that doesn't make you look unintelligent!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Is this short enough? LOL
    Yes. Keep all your posts that short

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Yes. Keep all your posts that short
    OMG I made a thread up about how I am not going to post about the donks anymore in poker chat,
    and you have even run over here to THIS thread of mine and replied to it too with a smart ass reply!
    And the only thing you can think of is to be a smart-ass about how long some of my posts are!

OMG Dude you can't seriously "care" how long a post is on here! You aren't the "post length judge" of SBR!
    The things that you are crying about are making you look like a whiny little girl. Get a damn life dude!

I don't even know who you are or what I have ever said to you to make you this infatuated with me,
    but obviously whatever it was has driven you into an obsessed rage! I'll tell you yet AGAIN that I would NEVER
    and I have NEVER come up under any of your threads and made rude comments like you do CONSTANTLY on every thread that I make! When the hell is enough enough for you dude?

Are you THAT angry and obsessed with my threads and comments on this little web site that you have turned yourself into looking like an obsessed FREAK over me?! I'm just a stranger on a web site dude!
    Get a damn life other than obsessing over me and what I post on this little sports web site!
    LOL Pull up your "Big boy" panties and try to settle down about things that I post on here! You just CAN'T "care" so much about my posts that you are so aggravated that you are stalking me and trolling EVERY thread that I make and replying with a rude and snide comment!

Dude, just let it go! Can't you control your obsession and stop? Please try to settle down and have fun on here!

Your terrible attitude and constant rude posts have already gotten old a long time ago.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-19 at 02:36 PM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

His motivations aside Joe, he is in a way making the same point that I am. You'd be a lot better off making your posts short. When you have a huge post with 10+ paragraphs - pretty much no one is going to read it so regardless of the actual content, it just comes off as being annoying, especially given the rather repetitive nature of many of your comments.

You said that you are trying to listen to what the community wants from you, i.e. no more ranting and raving in poker chat. That's a good start, but I think the community would also appreciate if you kept your posts much shorter. Just some friendly advice, that's all. Again you seem to be wanting to improve your image here (which is good) so just suggesting what I think would be a helpful step towards that.

JoeCool20

His motivations aside Joe, he is in a way making the same point that I am. You'd be a lot better off making your posts short. When you have a huge post with 10+ paragraphs - pretty much no one is going to read it so regardless of the actual content, it just comes off as being annoying, especially given the rather repetitive nature of many of your comments.

You said that you are trying to listen to what the community wants from you, i.e. no more ranting and raving in poker chat. That's a good start, but I think the community would also appreciate if you kept your posts much shorter. Just some friendly advice, that's all. Again you seem to be wanting to improve your image here (which is good) so just suggesting what I think would be a helpful step towards that.
    LOL Let's forget about that obsessed blankoblanko freak! I don't even know who the hell that is!
    But yet he makes a rude and snide comment up under EVERY post that I make!

As for your post, I'll be honest Bro, since we have JUST called a truce on the dumb shit, I can't decide if you intentionally made a "long and annoying" reply to me as a joke, or if you were serious when you just wrote that long and annoying of a reply while telling me my post was too long and annoying! LOL
    So I will reply to it as if you are serious about "caring" how long some of my posts are and you are not just trying to provoke me or instigate me with ridiculous crap right after we had called a truce on dumb shit.

So OK here goes: You gave me your opinion/criticism, so now I will give my opinion/criticism of you back.

We will soon see whether you can take an opinion/criticism of yourself as easily as you can give one out. I hope you can!

I made this thread up about POKER CHAT posts! It is not about how long you think a forum post should or shouldn't be! And it is certainly not about you speaking for "the community" when nobody asked you to do that Arun!
    The best "friendly advice" I can give you is that you have to stop speaking for others or "the community" when it isn't but 4 or 5 people (maybe you are one of them, maybe you aren't) who are obsessed with me and give a flying shit what I post! Dude this is a small internet sports chat forum! You have to stop acting like more than a handful of people give a shit about what some random stranger posts on here!
    Nobody with an actual "real life" gives a flying damn what I, or anybody else posts on here!

If you want to improve your image on here and stop being known by "the community" as the guy who actually gives a shit what some stranger posts on here, or how long some stranger's posts are, then I think it would do you some good to get some other things in your life instead of "worrying" and "caring" so much about what I or other people post on here, and/or how long our posts are!

I sincerely think "The community" here at SBR would appreciate it if you got more of a life outside of this little sports forum so it would make you stop "caring" so much about what I, or anyone else posts on here!
    And you ESPECIALLY have to stop giving a shit how long some of my or anybody else's posts are!

You don't have to get "annoyed" or care ONE bit about my or anyone else's posts on here!
    And ESPECIALLY not the length of anybody's posts!

So please lighten up, settle down, and have fun on here! This is not your website, nor do you work here!
    And it's not your job or your place to speak for "the community" or to tell anyone on here how long and annoying you think their posts are! (Especially not in the form of a long and annoying post of your own! LOL)

Take care!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-19 at 08:56 PM.

JoeCool20

Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-19 at 05:16 AM.

JoeCool20

what the community wants from you, i.e. no more ranting and raving in poker chat.

I may as well address that too since this whole thread is about that VERY misunderstanding of my poker chat posts!

So now I will say it again on here. The same thing that I have already said many, many times before on here!

I was NOT "ranting and raving" in the poker chat! And only 3 or 4 of you still think I was because you don't read well.

Besides the 3 or 4 people who don't read well, the rest of "the community" on SBR knows full well by now that I was
    just joking around in poker chat because they have read my 500 posts where I said I think SBR poker for pizza
    points is funny and I am just joking around and having fun!
    ("The community" also doesn't give a damn what gets posted in the poker chat, because who the hell COULD
    give a flying damn what somebody posts in poker chat? LOL Only about 3 or 4 big babies on here could!)

Bro, you just don't know me! If you did then you'd know that I am a big jokester who laughs and cuts up
    ALL the time! I wouldn't "rant and rave" about a game of damn cards for pizza points! LOL I'm being funny and
    trying to cut up & laugh! And there are only about 3 or 4 of you left who don't know by now that I am just joking
    around in the poker chat! Because you can't read well & comprehend my 500 posts clearly stating that I AM joking!

So I'm just going to stop doing it all together to "appease" these 3 or 4 babies who can't read & comprehend!

Bro, you play in almost every daily tourney and twice on weekends! Well I play a lot too!
    But the obvious difference between me & you is that poker on SBR means 50 times more to you than it does to me!

Well that is fine and I respect that! And I am very glad I got to clarify once again that I was just joking in chat!

But if these same last 3 or 4 of you just can't read or comprehend my 500 posts where I say I am NOT SERIOUS with my poker chat posts, and I am just joking around and having fun, then I just can't do anything about that Bro!

Take care.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-19 at 04:22 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29826

Keep doin' what you do, JC.
    You have the same initials as that one Jesus dude.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

hey joe here's an idea

just shut up and play

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Keep doin' what you do, JC.
    You have the same initials as that one Jesus dude.

Thanks dude! Never knew anybody could "care" about poker chat posts, but 3 or 4 people really do!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    hey joe here's an idea

just shut up and play

LOL I think I said I was! But I never would have believed EVEN 3 or 4 people could give a flying damn

what was posted in the poker chat box! ESPECIALLY after I said 500 damn times that I was

just joking around and having fun! But a couple of people do care, so I will / I have stopped!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-19 at 11:58 PM.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

too long to read

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

this guy is nuts
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    too long to read

LOL Igor, I will have to admit that nobody gives a shit whether you think a post is

"too long to read" or not! If you don't want to read it, then just don't read it!

No need to make a whining and derogatory comment about someone else's post!

But I will say that AFTER Arunsh gave me some "friendly advice" about "post length"

I returned the favor and gave him some "friendly advice" and told him

his replies might be deemed to some people as "too long to read"

But since nobody is the "post length judge" on here, then nobody gives a shit how long a post is!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-03-19 at 02:49 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    this guy is nuts
    LOL Yeah, I agree, anybody (even if it is only 3 or 4 people) that could really give a shit what

somebody posted in the chat box on SBR poker for pizza points IS nuts! (Or a big baby!)

But also dude, anybody who would be so obsessed with some stranger's posts on a sports forum

that they would troll the thread and make rude and stupid comments IS ALSO NUTS!

HEY WAIT! That means YOU are nuts too! LOL

Try to stop being obsessed and rude over some strangers posts!

Instead, try to have fun on here and be nice!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-03-19 at 02:55 PM.