Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Time for some honest assessment of the SBR Poker World.... JJ Gold take note.....

as we all know, resident idiot/scam artist bobbywaves often touts leaderboards, with statements such as "look at the leader board, punk" and "the leader board(s) say it all," PROPERLY noting that the best players can be found atop such leaderboards.....

and, as we all also know, local bald fukstick JJ "Tiny Schshort -- Oppposite of Schlong" Gold often touts resident government cheese eater/internet scammer bobbywaves as being "sbr's best poker player".....

Let's assess JJ's false narrative and apply waves' standard of poker superiority to present day sbr poker:

first, the most-recent 2019 yearly leaderboard, so often touted by wussywaves in the past:

second, the most recent promo -- SBR LIGHTNING POKER -- LEADERBOARD:

Now, I'm sure more than one or two of you, perhaps even Shorty Gold himself, knowing of LaDonk's propensities to take liberty with the facts, and advocate them to his benefit like a stone cold litigator, may be surmising that "sure, he didn't show waves, and waves is probably within striking distance of the final 18 who make the lightning promo, at no. 21-22 or so"....

well, you'd be wrong.....

look at nos. 21-22, even nos.. 23-30..... still no waves.....

"surely, however, waves must be no. 31, right?"

wrong again..... check nos. 32-40 for waves.... he's gotta be there, right?

wrong again.... "but certainly, a poker genius with all of waves' pathetic slo-rollin', penny bettin', min-cashin' prowess JUST HAS TO BE IN THE TOP FIFTY, RIGHT?"

WRONG AGAIN.....

"ok, certainly top sixt"?..... JUST SHUT THE FUK UP............

"TOP SEVENT?"...... STOP!!!!!

WAVES (and Tiny Gold, for that matter).......:

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Donk, I like the swagger.

Why don't you follow the Poker Kid's path and sell some shares in the upcoming tournament? 10% for 267 bet points? I'm pretty sure I'm already out of contention but I'll gladly cheer you on. I promise to wear my FU Bobby T-shirt on the rail if you accept.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

I'm always willing to whore myself out, whether at the swinger's bar or on the felt.....

tho i'm sure sbr will expect such transactions to occur in the betpoints section of sbr....

not gonna make a dumbass move like waves and get my ass banned like he did.....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'm always willing to whore myself out
    Explains your presence at the Houston glory holes.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Explains your presence at the Houston glory holes.
    At least you admit you were there as well, paying to get a huge rod anonymously jammed up your ass......