bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I've even pm-ed you THREE times and asked you to stop doing it to me and be nice instead!
    Wow, asking a stranger 3 times to be nice to you? Doesn't get any more pathetic than this.

Will you be sending a 4th pm soon, or did you finally take the hint after your 3rd failed request?

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Don't worry about all the nasty comments in this thread, JoeCool. There are a lot of psychopaths in the gambling community and you can see lots of examples of that when you read some of the posts on SBR forum.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I made the thread because making any comment about a family member, especially someone’s deceased mother and in the context it was done, is wrong and in poor taste. Anyone who defends that ^^^ is a fukin coward and piece of shit. To Joes defense he did apologize in the chat.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I made the thread because making any comment about a family member, especially someone’s deceased mother and in the context it was done, is wrong and in poor taste. Anyone who defends that ^^^ is a fukin coward and piece of shit. To Joes defense he did apologize in the chat.

LOL Thank you for that! All you have to do now is say that funnyb STARTED it! Then it's over!

In this thread you started, you are making it seem as if I just made that comment to him out of the blue!

My "side" of this is VERY simple!

I WAS ONLY REPLYING TO HIS RUDE COMMENT TO ME THAT STARTED IT!

You can't appoint yourself the "judge" of which rude comments are "acceptable" and which one's aren't!

I hate to use the word stupid man, but that's stupid!

He can START the rude bashing of me but then you appoint yourself the "judge" of the things that you think are

"acceptable" for me to reply to the rude comment? Sorry dude, but that's stupid!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-11-19 at 09:18 PM.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Couple thoughts here. Both FunnyB & Carolina Daze were at the table. If either of them can confirm I “went crazy on you” after winning the hand (yes winning) then I’ll not post in the poker forum ever again.

Your horrible play is what lost you the hand. Nothing more. Nothing less. You’re just not a good poker player.

Your comment to FunnyB was some vile shit. The fact that a thought like that enters your brain says wonders about the lonely piece of shit you must be in real life.
    Don't act like a saint. Yeah Joe is a joke, immature and out of line but you constantly enter threads late and shoot low blows against posters acting like some elderly know it all.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Don't act like a saint. Yeah Joe is a joke, immature and out of line but you constantly enter threads late and shoot low blows against posters acting like some elderly know it all.

LOL thanks for most of that!

But how can I be "immature and out of line" when I NEVER start it,

and all I do is reply to the idiots who do start it with me?!

So if I reply to you with: "go fuk yourself you stupid idiot" after YOU STARTED it by calling me names,

does THAT make ME "immature and out of line"?? Or is it your fault for starting it? LOL

eaglesfan371

LOL thanks for most of that!

But how can I be "immature and out of line" when I NEVER start it,

and all I do is reply to the idiots who do start it with me?!

So if I reply to you with: "go fuk yourself you stupid idiot" after YOU STARTED it by calling me names,

does THAT make ME "immature and out of line"?? Or is it your fault for starting it? LOL
    One of the these days karma will get USC, a stray golf ball hitting him. Better yet, ball hits a full drink glass at the bar, explodes, and ruins the sophisticated suit he acts like he wears 24/7.
    Points Awarded:

snapperman2 gave eaglesfan371 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

Hey y'all, case in point, tonight Big Orange comes to the poker table and IMMEDIATELY starts bashing me and calling me names!

So guess what, like I say, if you start it, then I will finish it!

By the time it was over, he had made a comment about my deceased twin brother and asked me something similar to had my brother "committed suicide because I was so stupid".
    And I had called him a fat ass and asked him what issues he had that made him not be able to control his food intake to the point of gross obesity. My gosh who needs that kind of horseshit in their lives? I don't!
    Now what if somebody makes up another thread about ME being "out of line" when HE started it?!
    It would be stupid, ridiculous, and unfair to me!

You can't start something by running your mouth and then make up an "imaginary line" of words or bashes that can't be crossed!

I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. Man I feel terrible that I "lowered myself to his level" after he started it.

I wish he had never started it, and I sure as hell hope he doesn't "play the victim" and hate me from now on because I can "run my mouth" so good!

Hell I already know I can!

It's not a quality to be proud of but I can hurt the shit out of people if they provoke me and I get mad!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-11-19 at 10:37 PM.

eaglesfan371

Hey y'all, case in point, tonight Big Orange comes to the poker table and IMMEDIATELY starts bashing me and calling me names!

So guess what, like I say, if you start it, then I will finish it!

By the time it was over I had called him a fat ass and asked him what issues he had that made him not be able to control his food intake to the point of gross obesity.
    Now what if somebody makes up another thread about ME being "out of line" when HE started it?!
    It would be stupid, ridiculous, and unfair to me!

You can't start something by running your mouth and then make up an "imaginary line" of words or bashes that can't be crossed!

I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. Man I feel terrible that I "lowered myself to his level" after he started it.

I wish he had never started it, and I sure as hell hope he doesn't "play the victim" and hate me from now on because I can "run my mouth" so good!

Hell I already know I can!

It's not a quality to be proud of but I can hurt the shit out of people if they provoke me and I get mad!
    Bigorange is one of those delusional craps players who thinks he has an edge. Betting 5-10% house edge plays, buying points. There is a reason he is comped the nicest suite at Resorts in AC. Hint, hint, he is not a winning craps player. Do what USC and others do though, encourage his "success at craps", watch him for a lil bit and he'll get you some comps. Probably buy you dinner.

JoeCool20

One of the these days karma will get USC, a stray golf ball hitting him. Better yet, ball hits a full drink glass at the bar, explodes, and ruins the sophisticated suit he acts like he wears 24/7.

LOL Well Mr Eagles, by the tone of some of the comments on here,

USCPHILLY sure as hell didn't come into this with "clean hands"!!

I've never even had any interactions with him until that hand of SBR poker!

I SWEAR you should see the thread! ALL I DID was say that he donked a 10 on the river! And he went nuts on me!
    He started "defending" his poker play, and telling me my poker play was terrible! LOL
    And now it has turned into all this shit! He made up a freakin thread about what I said to somebody AFTER they started it and provoked me!

ALL because I made a chat comment that said he donked a 10 on the river! LOL

These people who are "worried" about how others view their poker skills on SBR poker are incredibly hilarious to me!

Let me donk a fukin 3 outer on the river!! I'll post that I donked FASTER than they can post it! Who gives a fuk!

I sure as hell ain't gon get MAD at somebody who posts in the chat that I donked!

And I sure as hell wouldn't make up a totally misleading thread about them to try and make them look bad!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-11-19 at 10:06 PM.

eaglesfan371

LOL Well Mr Eagles, by the tone of some of the comments on here, he sure as hell didn't come into this with "clean hands"!!

I've never even had any interactions with him until that hand of SBR poker!

I SWEAR you should see the thread! ALL I DID was say that he donked a 10 on the river! And he went nuts on me! He started "defending" his poker play, and telling me my poker play was terrible! LOL And now it has turned into all this shit! He made up a thread about what I said to somebody AFTER they started it and provoked me!

These people who are "worried" about how others view their poker skills on SBR poker are incredibly hilarious to me!

Let me donk a fuckin 3 outer on the river!! I'll post that I donked FASTER than they can post it! Who gives a fuk!
    You were out of line though.

However, this is USC's style. He will wait until people are attacking you and then come into the thread, acting like the guy who kicks you in the head or stomach while you're slumped on the ground already. Low blows. Vulture-like. Adds a bit of sophisticated words to his insult and makes himself appear like such a prestigious guy. When really, he works at a golf course.

JoeCool20

You were out of line though.

However, this is USC's style. He will wait until people are attacking you and then come into the thread, acting like the guy who kicks you in the head or stomach while you're slumped on the ground already. Low blows. Vulture-like. Adds a bit of sophisticated words to his insult and makes himself appear like such a prestigious guy. When really, he works at a golf course.

Correct again Mr. Eags! I wasn't "out of line" for the comment, because You can't start something by running your mouth and then make up an "imaginary line" of words or bashes that can't be crossed! ​I was "out of line" for "taking the bait" and replying anything at all.

You (I) can't "lower yourself to someone's level" and then claim you aren't as bad as them.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Don't worry about all the nasty comments in this thread, JoeCool. There are a lot of psychopaths in the gambling community and you can see lots of examples of that when you read some of the posts on SBR forum.

LOL That's one of the greatest comments ever written!

There are so many idiots on here who have nothing better to do in their lives

but to get on a sports forum and be an asshole. It's pretty wild.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

now ppl are complaining that mom jokes are crossing the line. whats next? bans for misgendering ppl?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Fukin love it. The unemployed future VP of something who oh by the way was leaving last week because total strangers in a chit chat room won’t be friends with him & hurt his feelings now chiming in

I know I know. You have 2 interviews lined up this week

eaglesfan371

Fukin love it. The unemployed future VP of something who oh by the way was leaving last week because total strangers in a chit chat room won’t be friends with him & hurt his feelings now chiming in

I know I know. You have 2 interviews lined up this week
    Please continue, it is enjoyable hearing the sociopath come out of you. Speak down on more people. You know you want to.

Also, next time read threads thoroughly. I’m leaving after NHL is over. Said exactly that numerous times.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    now ppl are complaining that mom jokes are crossing the line. whats next? bans for misgendering ppl?

LOL The 2 other things that USCPHILLY did are pretty incredible too!

#1 He leaves out the rude comment from funnyb to me that started it and caused my "mom joke" comment!

And #2 The ONLY reason that he did ANY of this is because I made a chat comment that said he donked a 10 on the river! LOL

LOL The dude went "butt hurt crazy" on me because I posted in chat that he donked a 3 outer on the river!

He got firing mad and started making excuses for his poker play and telling me my play was terrible!

AND THEN HE ALSO made this misleading thread up about me!!

How the fuk could you get MAD and butt hurt about somebody posting in chat that you donked a 3 outer?

Instead of just smiling/laughing about it and enjoying it?!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-12-19 at 12:37 PM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    Reported

x2

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

after having been exposed to Joe's clearly mentally disturbed ass in the sbr poker room, and his constant whining, and bitching about donk this, donk that, lol this, lol that, it's clear that he is like a crack head making a scene.......

Points Awarded:

bonzaii gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and bonzaii

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

HAHAHA Mikeeeeeey

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    after having been exposed to Joe's clearly mentally disturbed ass in the sbr poker room, and his constant whining, and bitching about donk this, donk that, lol this, lol that, it's clear that he is like a crack head making a scene.......

best video I've seen on here in awhile

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

LOL Nobody whines as much as you Donkey!

But if you think I am "Whining" about SBR poker, then you're a gigantic idiot who CAN'T READ!

LOL Dude if anybody "whined" about SBR Poker for points, then I feel very sorry for them!

But if you are "assuming" that I an whining, because I like to post about the donks, then don't "assume" things!
    Because it makes you look like an idiot fool! Especially when you "assume" that I an whining!
    Because that means you can't read either!

Because I have said FIVE HUNDRED FUKIN TIMES ON HERE THAT SBR POKER AND ALL THE WILD DONKS ARE A FREAKIN JOKE TO ME AND I'M ONLY CUTTING UP AND HAVING FUN ABOUT THE WILD DONKS!

But obviously, either you can't read, or I have you infatuated with me, just like a few others are on here! LOL

I don't do it on purpose, but I'm a damn legend!

Several of y'all (KVB, & you & somebody else who wasn't involved) were talking about ME in the SUN poker game when I wasn't even playing (sheez I'm on your mind when I'm not even playing? What are y'all "gay infatuated" with me?) and you admitted that you started it with me in the omaha hi-lo game and would be banned for your horrendous comments if I reported you! I'm sorry that my cunning and wily replies to you after YOU started it with me, have made you feel so disgruntled and "pouty" that you have become infatuated with me!

But Don't worry bro! I don't report anyone! People get infatuated with me ALL the time on forums!

Because when THEY start it with me, my clever and "cutting" replies make them very angry and humiliated!

So they get embarrassed that I humiliated them, and they become very angry and infatuated with me!

They despise me & hate me for my replies, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED IT WITH ME!

The forum is FULL of you idiots who start it by running your mouths from behind the safety of your computer!

Then you get embarrassed and angry at my "sharp witted" replies to the point that you become infatuated with me and you start crying like babies when I make fools out of you after YOU started it!

So if you are SO STUPID and infatuated with me that it "bothers" you SO MUCH about what I post in the poker chat that you get on here and make WHINING AND BITCHING posts about me typing the word "donk" or the 3 letters "LOL" into the chat, THEN DON'T LOOK AT THE FUKIN CHAT! OR TURN OFF THE FUKIN CHAT YOU STUPID MORON!

YOU ARE NOT THE FUCKIN JUDGE OF WHAT CAN AND CAN'T BE SAID IN SBR POKER CHAT!

SO STOP WHINING AND CRYING ABOUT IT LIKE A GIGANTIC INFATUATED BABY!

IS THAT CLEAR TO YOUR BIG BABY POUTING CRYING DUMB ASS NOW YOU STUPID IDIOT??!

Now buddy, I know it will be hard because I am such a legend!

But just TRY to not to be infatuated with what I post in the chat!

It is just poker chat in a little sports forum you little baby! It will be OK baby! Joey won't hurt you! LOL

Pull your "big boy diapers" up and STOP CRYING AND WHINING AND BITCHING about what I post in chat you big baby!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-13-19 at 05:27 PM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

LOL Nobody whines as much as you buddy!

But if you think I am "Whining" about SBR poker, then you're a gigantic idiot who CAN'T READ!

LOL Dude if anybody "whined" about SBR Poker for points, then I feel very sorry for them!

But if you are "assuming" that I an whining, because I like to post about the donks, then don't "assume" things!
    Because it makes you look like an idiot fool! Especially when you "assume" that I an whining!
    Because that means you can't read either!

Because I have said FIVE HUNDRED FUKIN TIMES ON HERE THAT SBR POKER AND ALL THE WILD DONKS ARE A FREAKIN JOKE TO ME AND I'M ONLY CUTTING UP AND HAVING FUN ABOUT THE WILD DONKS!

But obviously, either you can't read, or I have you infatuated with me, just like a few others are on here! LOL

I don't do it on purpose, but I'm a damn legend!

Several of y'all (KVB, & you & somebody else who wasn't involved) were talking about ME in the SUN poker game when I wasn't even playing (sheez I'm on your mind when I'm not even playing? What are y'all "gay infatuated" with me?) and you admitted that you started it with me in the omaha hi-lo game and would be banned for your horrendous comments if I reported you! I'm sorry that my cunning and wily replies to you after YOU started it with me, have made you feel so disgruntled and "pouty" that you have become infatuated with me!

But Don't worry bro! I don't report anyone! People get infatuated with me ALL the time on forums!

Because when they start it with me, my clever and "cutting" replies make them very angry and humiliated!
    The forum is FULL of you idiots who run your mouths from behind the safety of your computer!
    Then you start crying like babies and running your mouths when I make fools out of you after YOU started it!

So if you are SO STUPID and infatuated with me that it "bothers" you SO MUCH about what I post in the poker chat that you get on here and make WHINING AND BITCHING posts about me typing the word "donk" or the 3 letters "LOL" into the chat, THEN DON'T LOOK AT THE FUKIN CHAT! OR TURN OFF THE FUKIN CHAT YOU STUPID MORON!

SO STOP WHINING AND CRYING ABOUT IT LIKE A GIGANTIC INFATUATED BABY!

IS THAT CLEAR TO YOUR BIG BABY POUTING CRYING DUMB ASS NOW YOU STUPID IDIOT??!

Now buddy, I know it will be hard because I am such a legend!

But just TRY to not to be infatuated with what I post in the chat!

It is just poker chat in a little sports forum you little baby! It will be OK baby! Joey won't hurt you! LOL

Pull your "big boy diapers" up and STOP CRYING AND WHINING AND BITCHING about what I post in chat you big baby!

Too long....couldn’t read past the 4th paragraph.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

LOL Stay in school. they will teach you to read more than "4 paragraphs" before you give up!

But I will give you the "short version" here. I want you to show it to ALL idiots who whine and cry about what I post in the poker chat! Here is the condensed version! I hope it is not too much for you to read! LOL Here it is:

"So if you are SO STUPID and infatuated with me that it "bothers" you SO MUCH about what I post in the poker chat that you get on here and make WHINING AND BITCHING posts about me typing the word "donk" or the 3 letters "LOL" into the chat, THEN DON'T LOOK AT THE FUKIN CHAT! OR TURN OFF THE FUKIN CHAT YOU STUPID MORON!

SO PLEASE STOP THE INFATUATION WITH THINGS THAT I SAY IN POKER CHAT ON A SPORTS FORUM!

STOP WHINING AND CRYING ABOUT IT LIKE A GIGANTIC INFATUATED BABY!"

<em><strong><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); white-space: normal;">

Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-13-19 at 04:26 PM.

JoeCool20

LOL I mean sheez Auto-dumb-ass-Donk, and USCPHILLY, and Franklee, and ANYBODY else who has commented about it!

If you are SO DAMN worried/fixated/infatuated with what some stranger posts in chat during a poker game, then PLEASE

go talk to your shrink about it and see if you can get some medicine for it!

Or why don't you just get it over with and blow your damn brains out!

But whatever the fuk you do, STOP WHINING AND CRYING ABOUT IT LIKE A GIGANTIC INFATUATED BABY!"

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

School taught me to be smart and not waste time reading whiny useless drivel.

JoeCool20

Right, I mean are these dudes REALLY serious with their crying and whining about what I say in freakin poker chat?

Who the fuk cares?!! LOL My gosh where do these people come from!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Yep, Matty's comment went right over poor Joe's head.

JoeCool20

LOL You are stuck to posting pictures now and won't even type anything about what you've done because I've humiliated you so bad.

Hell I'm sorry dude, I didn't even know who you were until you went crazy about poker chat.

I still don't know you from a hole in the ground!

I had no idea you'd make a thread up about me and NOT include what the other guy said that started it and provoked me!

All because I posted that you donked a freakin 3 out 10 on the river! LOL

Like I said, if SBR poker chat "bothers" you that bad, then try to get some medicine for it from your shrink.

In this thread you started, you are making it seem as if I just made that comment to funnyb out of the blue!

When you really know that HE started in on ME before I said ANYTHING to him!

So that makes my "side" of this VERY simple!

I WAS ONLY REPLYING TO HIS RUDE COMMENT TO ME THAT STARTED IT!

You can't appoint yourself the "judge" of which rude comments are "acceptable" and which one's aren't!

ESPECIALLY when the other person started it!

I hate to use the word stupid man, but that's stupid!

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

I am saddened about your use of the "black dude" in your "mom joke". Did that make the "joke" funnier? Did it make the dis more severe and hurtful?

Do I now include you among the racists and haters on this site who I try to avoid ?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Joseph, take your meds, apologize to everyone you have offended, and pay your 12 point penalty for trying to stiff Dawg on that loan you begged for.
    And please stop railwhining tournament chats you were knocked out of an hour before.

Auto Donk

I couldn't make it past the first line of whinybitchjoe's obviously fully-triggered diatribe.....

this psychotic crackhead WhinyJoe has only one thing left to do to impress me.....

THE SHMONEY DANCE!!!!

Auto Donk

ps, WhinyJoe.....

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

joe blow/cool is the biggest idiot I've ever seen on the forums and that is quite an accomplishment!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and pablo222

First 123 Last