chalutes84
    chalutes84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

This cant be true? Right

I was told by more than one person some online poker sites have employees filling in their tournaments. Meaning the sit n go and regular tournaments are weighted. I sure hope this is false, but it does make sense why some sites let players remain anonymous, and some sites have the same players filling up multiple tournaments at the same time.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i've had this info since 2006

they should have also told you about being on the phone with friends and other employees of the company playing from other sites/locations/homes.....

chalutes84
    chalutes84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Was playing, 2 players didnt muck and kept showing losing cards. Nothing weird there until it was at 15 seconds on the clock every time. They werent playing AA KK all pocket pairs and suited. Almost like it was "programmed." The oddest thing was though was 2 people told me they tried to get into a 6 seat sit n go while talking on the phone and once one registered the tourney automatically filled up not allowing the other in.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

what site

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A lot of times two guys in cahoots raise you while seeing each others hands and later split the winnings.