mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

This f'in Bullshit Of Only 1 Weekend Poker Tourney!

Why the fuk are some people allowed to play in more than one on the same day? This is the most ridiculous stupid shit you jack wads have ever come up with!

What the fuk difference does it make is someone wants to pay their god damn entry fee and play all weekend?

It's stupid and should be done away with immediately! I'm 100 percent fuk'in sure anyone who likes to play poker on the weekends would agree!

It's bad enough you jacked fuk'in prices in the store to double for a damn pizza card, and then to add insult reduce the poker to 1 fuk'in tourney on the weekend.

This is yet another way you fuk over long time SBR Pros who've been here since the fuk'in beginning!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

hey jammer relax bro

the weekend doesnt count

i think you have to play the later tourneys to be able to play in 2 on the weekend

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

I've never played poker

what do I need to download on a mac to do so?

sounds fun

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I've never played poker

what do I need to download on a mac to do so?

sounds fun
    fruitloop. cahhhm

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

we have some angry people on sbr

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If Jammer is pissed off today about tournaments.... don't look at tomorrow's board.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hey jammer relax bro

the weekend doesnt count

i think you have to play the later tourneys to be able to play in 2 on the weekend
    Bull fuk'in shit Rudy! There are people playing right now in the 8pm tourney that also played in one at 12 noon. If I get a fuk'in pop up say'in I can only play in 1 damn tourney, it should be the fuk'in same for everybody.

What the fuk was wrong with the way it was? We've always been allowed to pay our points that we fuk'in earned as SBR Pros and play in any tourney.

Another rigged fuk'in scam brought to you by SBR!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    we have some angry people on sbr
    I'm not angry, I want fairness and equality across the damn board! Now go eat another fuk'in greasy cheeseburger, broke dik fuk loser!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-03-19 at 12:01 AM.
    Points Awarded:

bonzaii gave mikejamm 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

SBR should let Mikey play all weekend. Better to keep him inside than let that psycho patrol the streets.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Super bowl weekend would have been a good spot for a big tournament
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Bull fuk'in shit Rudy! There are people playing right now in the 8pm tourney that also played in one at 12 noon. If I get a fuk'in pop up say'in I can only play in 1 damn tourney, it should be the fuk'in same for everybody.
    i agree bro

good luck

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Heres a 100 points. Go buy yourself a better guitar.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

mike is mad cuz he can only cash on the watered down weekend tournies with less than 20 players

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

It's the noon tournament. It doesn't count towards the 1 per day. You can play the noon tournament and still play 1 of either the 4pm or 8pm. I have no idea why

mikejamm

mike is mad cuz he can only cash on the watered down weekend tournies with less than 20 players
    Dude, why do you always give me shit on here, when I'm trying to make a point that is beneficial to all SBR pros? I know you're all puss positive and carpe diem up your ass and such, but there are times when you should take your brown stained lips off SBR's ass and speak up for once.

By the way, I took back my earlier comment, I don't know if you're actually fat or a slob, but it's pretty obvious you're not in shape and like to video people unknowingly at Dennys, so that in itself speaks volumes.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-03-19 at 12:20 AM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    It's the noon tournament. It doesn't count towards the 1 per day. You can play the noon tournament and still play 1 of either the 4pm or 8pm. I have no idea why
    That's the point I'm making 4uk. So you have one tourney that doesn't fuk'in count, but the other ones do? How much rat's ass sense does that make? None at all. All the damn tourneys on the weekends should be open (since we're paying a fee to play in them), to everybody without limits.

Free Poker my ass! The only thing left here for free is the stupid ridiculous lame ass ideas that SBR comes up with, that are not benefiting any real poker players here.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Dude, why do you always give me shit on here, when I'm trying to make a point that is beneficial to all SBR pros? I know you're all puss positive and carpe diem up your ass and such, but there are times when you should take your brown stained lips off SBR's ass and speak up for once.

By the way, I took back my earlier comment, I don't know if you're actually fat or a slob, but it's pretty obvious you're not in shape and like to video people unknowingly at Dennys, so that in itself speaks volumes.
    why do you have to be so angry ii'm sure things can be fixed and worked out without all the hate, here let me re word your orginal statement

Why are some people allowed to play in more than one on the same day? This is quite unfair , to all the poker players. If people want to pay they should be able to play as many tournaments as they wish. Can you please fix this as soon as possible? I'm not very happy the pizza prices are much higher, please don't take away poker on the weekends from me. Can you please look into this sbr , let's fix this so everybody can play multiple tournaments on the weekends

thanks

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

why do you have to be so angry ii'm sure things can be fixed and worked out without all the hate, here let me re word your orginal statement

Why are some people allowed to play in more than one on the same day? This is quite unfair , to all the poker players. If people want to pay they should be able to play as many tournaments as they wish. Can you please fix this as soon as possible? I'm not very happy the pizza prices are much higher, please don't take away poker on the weekends from me. Can you please look into this sbr , let's fix this so everybody can play multiple tournaments on the weekends

thanks
    There's no need to re word it, Mike's hate rant was way more entertaining than your boring verbiage.

Not that this topic affects Waves, since buying into weekend tourney's are for no life losers.

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

I didn't play any weekend tournaments. Can you give my place to mike so he can be happy again.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So instead of a 2 hour investment per day you want 4? On a weekend?

mikey get out and smell the fresh air brother.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I'm not angry, I want fairness and equality across the damn board! Now go eat another fuk'in greasy cheeseburger, broke dik fuk loser!
    Ya with the CFB contest scandal, shady dealings in BTP and them laughing at us for wanting an 11pm makeup tourney for us who got locked out, SBR has started to show it's true colors.

Trump has embolden sbr john just like the white nationalist

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Trump has embolden sbr john just like the white nationalist
    Johnny, please follow Trump’s footsteps & make SBR gr8 again.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation regarding this matter.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey mike, arun explained it in my similar post to yours.... the first sat tourny (12 noon est) is open to all and doesn't preclude you from entering one of the two latter trnies.....

just some glitch in the way the trnies are set up.... so , you can play two on sat, the first one and then your choice of one of the two latter trnies....

good luck

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51509

While I don't necessarily share the tone of those who are upset about this, I do have to ask Drew: what is the reasoning behind making the 12 open to all but limiting people on the 4 + 8? Seems like if you want to limit people then it should be one for the whole day or two for the whole day. Current system really doesn't make sense to me though where certain ones are treated differently than others.

Whatever it is, could it be changed to something more logical or maybe at least give us an explanation as to why it is the way it is?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    While I don't necessarily share the tone of those who are upset about this, I do have to ask Drew: what is the reasoning behind making the 12 open to all but limiting people on the 4 + 8? Seems like if you want to limit people then it should be one for the whole day or two for the whole day. Current system really doesn't make sense to me though where certain ones are treated differently than others.

Whatever it is, could it be changed to something more logical or maybe at least give us an explanation as to why it is the way it is?

LOL ArunSh, SBR does WHATEVER they want! Just like the online Sports-books do!!

You think they give a damn, or they will give you an answer to your question???!!!

They wouldn't even tell us why we get no make up tourney when the 11pm game fukked up the other week!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    The explanation is easy to see. SBR is trying to get you no life losers out of the house, who want to play 3 tourney's/day on weekends. Drew doesn't state this explanation, as he's trying not to embarrass you any further.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Johnny, please follow Trump’s footsteps & make SBR gr8 again.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation regarding this matter.
    Come on man. Agent Orange is about to get indicted.

You're a smart guy. If Obama pulled this shit he'd be hanging from a street pole right now. Forget "parties". We should all want what's best for the country.

Look at JJ. He's praising Putin and speaking in Russian. You see where I'm going with this.

God
    Country
    Party

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Hey, Mike. Long time no see... how have you been?