Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

still dealing with this bullshit?

someone at sbr please explain how some members are playing on one trny (peavy and b1slcikguy among othewrs), and are listed AS SIGNED UP for other trnies today, when some of us, me included, get a f'n "only one TRNY PER DAY message"......

can anyone explain this utter bullshit?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51509

I thought I mentioned this last time: there are three tourneys on both Sat/Sun. One is at 9, second at 1, third at 5 (Pacific Time). You can play in the 9 plus ONE of the 1 + 5. For some reason you are not allowed to play in both the 1 and 5 while the 9 is open to everyone.

I have no idea why that is the rule, but that's the way it's been for the last couple months if I recall. Again, only SBR can explain why, but that is the current rule so got to live with it!

Auto Donk

thnks arun;

as for this action by sbr in scheduling/limiiting/etc, it makes about as much sense as this:

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51509

Yeah, wish they would give a reason why that's the case. At the very least they could make it so that you can play in exactly two of the overall three in the day - I usually wake up too late to play in the 9 on Sat/Sun so would be nice to play both the 1+5 instead. But is what it is!

Missing that month where they had tons of events on weekend, some with very nice payouts, like up to 500 poker points for 1st if I recall. Guess those were too good to last though!

Auto Donk

good to see sbr is real good at enforcing this "one trny per day" rule; the two-timers should be summarily removed from the latter trny and penalized for gaming the system.....

if i found a way to play two dailies during the week, i'd be expelled in short order; yet players are flaunting this rule on the weekends.....

ban em

these are knowing, intentional breaking of the rules

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    good to see sbr is real good at enforcing this "one trny per day" rule; the two-timers should be summarily removed from the latter trny and penalized for gaming the system.....

if i found a way to play two dailies during the week, i'd be expelled in short order; yet players are flaunting this rule on the weekends.....

ban em

these are knowing, intentional breaking of the rules
    Donk, the 2nd and 3rd tourneys on the weekends are the only "limited" ones.
    You can play in the 1st and then choose to either play in the the 2nd or 3rd, but not both.
    Good luck.