JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

What are you going to do about the 11 pm poker tourney fukking up? Nothing?

Do we file a complaint to SBR about SBR fukking up their own 11pm tourney? LOL

Just like any online sports-book, if they/you choose to do nothing about your own fuk up, then we are screwed and have NO recourse to do anything about it!

JoeCool20

Can we file a complaint to SBR about SBR screwing up their own 11 pm poker tourney?

The 11 pm poker tourney never happened on Tues Jan 22 because the software screwed up!

So who do we file a complaint with if SBR is the place we have a complaint about? LOL

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29982

For a guy named JoeCool you're not very good at chilling out
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: silvap, and Fidel_CashFlow

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ya this is kind of a joke there is no announcement.

It's clear what happened

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

I will say that normally we would have heard something by now when this happened in the past.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

zI had signed up for it too

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

They dont have to do shit. Be glad they give what they do

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    For a guy named JoeCool you're not very good at chilling out

LOL What the fuk kind of idiot comment is that? I want to know what they are going to do about it, so I made a post.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    They dont have to do shit. Be glad they give what they do

LOL Where do you idiots come from? What is there to "be glad" about if the shit they "Give" doesn't fuking work right?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

hey coolio, let me quote you on this one

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    My "opinion" is I don't have ANY responsibility over things on here that don't personally affect me or my points!

Because I don't work here and therefore it ISN'T my responsibility if it doesn't affect me or my points!!!

so go PM a mod or ask in chat

THANKS

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

based on past history, no comment by SBR=no makeup tourney deal with it

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    based on past history, no comment by SBR=no makeup tourney deal with it
    That's crazy. Usually they would just do a make up. I didn't play last year, but before that they would always make it right.

So much for "fairness". We can see how they handled the CFB contest and some things in SBR they are turning more Trump like, wanting everyone to shut up and walk the line and not be a fair playing field.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    That's crazy. Usually they would just do a make up. I didn't play last year, but before that they would always make it right.

So much for "fairness". We can see how they handled the CFB contest and some things in SBR they are turning more Trump like, wanting everyone to shut up and walk the line and not be a fair playing field.
    in betpoints, you have almost $750 worth of cash

quit complaining

if you dont like it, dont check this site anymore and forfeit your points

trust me, you wont be missed

JAKEPEAVY21

been there, it sucks but no choice but to move on..or, incessantly whine and cry like blowjoe...

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

I am fine as long as they are consistent. I would like to see them post that all interrupted/crashed tournaments would be made or none of them will be. That way we know what to expect. As some have been made up and some haven't, the affected players do have a gripe.

BigO

JoeCool20

been there, it sucks but no choice but to move on..or, incessantly whine and cry like blowjoe...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I am fine as long as they are consistent. I would like to see them post that all interrupted/crashed tournaments would be made or none of them will be. That way we know what to expect. As some have been made up and some haven't, the affected players do have a gripe.

BigO

Good point Big O.

For every stupid idiot like Jake pee-pee there is a guy who responds to a thread with an actual valid reply.

The dude makes himself an instant "idiot hypocrite" when he whines & cries about ME "Whining & crying!"

I don't know where these idiots come from, or why they all get infatuated with my posts!!

LOL But at least Jake pee-pee has moved on from making a fool of himself with the "ID guessing."

Never had the balls to admit he was wrong,

but at least he stopped making a fool of himself over something he has no clue about what the circumstances are!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-24-19 at 02:00 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    zI had signed up for it too
    There's nobody named zI on this site jackass, so he wasn't signed up for it.

bobbywaves

SBR they are turning more Trump like
    I can only hope this is true, make SBR gr8 again!

JoeCool20

The funny thing is that several people have said Jake pee-pee is a "great guy".

So why the fuk does the guy pick me out to become infatuated with and make an idiot of himself on my threads?

Do you think I don't want to be congenial with others and receive the same treatment that others get?

All I get from some people is them turning themselves into morons and hypocrites and "idiot guessers" on my threads!

LOL Why the fuk is he a "great guy" to others, but yet he plays "wanna be mod" on me and makes a damn fool

of himself on my threads?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-24-19 at 02:09 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

Good point Big O.

For every stupid idiot like Jake pee-pee there is a guy who responds to a thread with an actual valid reply.

The dude makes himself an instant "idiot hypocrite" when he whines & cries about ME "Whining & crying!"

LOL At least Jake pee-pee has moved on from making a fool of himself with the "ID guessing."

Never had the balls to admit he was wrong,

but at least he stopped making a fool of himself over something he has no clue about what the circumstances are!
    Joe, as pointed out by numerous posters already, you're a complete buffoon.

Everyone knows without a shadow of a doubt that you are blowjoe, it's not debatable. It's hilarious how you waste so much time arguing something that is clear as day.

I admit I'm wrong all the time. Anyone with a brain cell knows what's up.

Regarding the tourney makeup, I have not seen anyone from SBR comment on it yet so it does not seem likely. Maybe Joe will drive Drew crazy enough to respond?

JAKEPEAVY21

The funny thing is that several people have said Jake pee-pee is a "great guy".

So why the fuk does the guy pick me out to become infatuated with and make an idiot of himself on my threads?

LOL Why the fuk is he a "great guy" to others, but yet he plays "wanna be mod" on me and makes a damn fool of himself?
    because you are a complete idiot

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Everyone knows without a shadow of a doubt that you are blowjoe, it's not debatable. It's hilarious how you waste so much time arguing something that is clear as day.

Regarding the tourney makeup, I have not seen anyone from SBR comment on it yet so it does not seem likely. Maybe Joe will drive Drew crazy enough to respond?
    Jake pee pee

gotta admit that’s funny

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

From Sam in the 1/23 results thread:

No makeup Tournament for yesterday.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well shit! I was in that missed tourney. I have only been able to actually play in 1 tournament all week The only tourney I was blinded out

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    From Sam in the 1/23 results thread:

No makeup Tournament for yesterday.
    ok so move on and deal with it.

sucks but it has happened to most of us at some point in time.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I can only hope this is true, make SBR gr8 again!
    Ask the Coast guard going to food banks how that shut down is doing?

thechaoz

yeah I'm not going to go off the rails about it, but it is inherently unfair, really easy to do a makeup, and from 2017 and before they always did a makeup tournament? I just don't understand why such a simple thing isn't allowed. It's like they know something we know don't know or they are just being total jerk offs.

That's really the only two options. This will be my last post about it

JoeCool20

LOL Who is "Everyone"? PLEASE don't include others into your foolish "idiot guessing" at ID's!!

There are only about 3 of you left that can't admit you are wrong after I have proved you stupid 10 different ways!

I will make a fool out of you in one sentence/question that you won't answer!

So OK JakePee-Pee, you are "guessing" that I am the ONLY person in SBR history that they let have 2 accounts on here?

hahahahahaha! You KNOW better than that Jerk Pee-Pee! You just can't admit you are wrong!

Case closed you fukin idiot! Now next, don't answer the question and don't admit that you are wrong either!

I already know that is coming next!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-24-19 at 03:29 PM.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17060

are you talking about pushing the boise st game? how was that unfair?

JoeCool20

ok so move on and deal with it.

sucks but it has happened to most of us at some point in time.

Yep, Jerk Pee-pee, your idiocy stands out in a crowd once again!

ALL you had to do was shut the fuk up on my thread and let the mods do their job!

But instead,

you had to make a full blown idiot out of yourself again with the childish name calling and the "idiot guessing" at ID's

WHEN YOU KNOW THAT NOBODY COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAD TWO ID'S ON HERE FOR OVER TWO FUKIN YEARS!

LOL Why the hell do these people act cool to others but they turn into full blown idiot-morons on me?

JAKEPEAVY21

Yep, Jerk Pee-pee, your idiocy stands out in a crowd once again!

ALL you had to do was shut the fuk up on my thread and let the mods do their job!

But instead,

you had to make a full blown idiot out of yourself again with the childish name calling and the "idiot guessing" at ID's

WHEN YOU KNOW THAT NOBODY COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAD TWO ID'S ON HERE FOR OVER TWO FUKIN YEARS!

LOL Why the hell do these people act cool to others but they turn into full blown idiot-morons on me?
    sure thing blowjoe

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Would be easier to just wipe out the whole day of tournaments from the standings

JoeCool20

Just let it be known that I'm not purposely trying to make you look like a fool. It is you that is doing it to yourself!

If you worked here, then you wouldn't have to "guess" at ID's based SOLELY on "similar posting styles" from a 2 year old comment!

You gotta remember Jerk Pee-Pee, not only are you not answering my questions because you know you have no answer and it would immediately make you look like a fool to even TRY to answer them, but instead of you simply saying
    "I am wrong" you are "siding with" that known retard eddy money who pulled up a post from OVER TWO YEARS AGO!

So you have NO EVIDENCE other than making an "idiot guess" based on "similar posting styles" from a post that a known retard pulled up from 2 years ago? And you won't answer any of the questions that would immediately prove you are wrong and you are doing nothing more than "guessing"?
    My gosh Jakey, are you really not joking? Are you really going to continue to make yourself look that foolish?
    Are you also retarded?

Is it THAT hard for you to admit you are wrong?

I will even try to help you. Just cut and paste this and then never reply again lest you look foolish again:

"Since I don't work here, and I may not have all the relevant information,

then I am only "guessing" and I MAY be wrong!"

Now there, I made it where you only have to say you MAY be wrong because you don't work here!

Can you even admit that? Or are you even too stubborn to admit that?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-24-19 at 04:12 PM.

bobbywaves

Ask the Coast guard going to food banks how that shut down is doing?
    To all of the great people who are working so hard for your Country and not getting paid I say, THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! We must now work together, after decades of abuse, to finally fix the Humanitarian, Criminal & Drug Crisis at our Border. WE WILL WIN BIG!

BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL!

The economy is doing great. More people working in U.S.A. today than at any time in our HISTORY.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    To all of the great people who are working so hard for your Country and not getting paid I say, THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! We must now work together, after decades of abuse, to finally fix the Humanitarian, Criminal & Drug Crisis at our Border. WE WILL WIN BIG!

BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL!

The economy is doing great. More people working in U.S.A. today than at any time in our HISTORY.
    what about all the drugs coming in thru the checkpoints

12 Last