lol

dude sat in for a sec just to leave when brought 1k to play

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

Goodnight happy New Year , catch ya next time fake player

Thanks for playing some for the other two
    Points Awarded:

Crusherrr gave grey area 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Who? VBPro? I've tried playing him for a whole week and always sits out whenever I join. If you want to play some 5/10 or 10/20 this afternoon/night I should be on.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Who? VBPro? I've tried playing him for a whole week and always sits out whenever I join. If you want to play some 5/10 or 10/20 this afternoon/night I should be on.
    I just realized you joined my game last night. It must have been as soon as I clicked leave. Sent your 10 points back.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4946

I have the site open in the background and just miss when people join the table. I could be sitting there for a couple hours and i have a few seconds before it sits me out automatically if i don't respond when someone sits down. This sitting out is done by the software not me. So quit your crying Crusherrr.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by VBPro7 View Post
    I have the site open in the background and just miss when people join the table. I could be sitting there for a couple hours and i have a few seconds before it sits me out automatically if i don't respond when someone sits down. This sitting out is done by the software not me. So quit your crying Crusherrr.
    I've tried playing you a dozen times last two weeks. Why bother sitting if you aren't going to play?

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4946

The first step is sitting at the table. The next step is waiting til someone else sits down. Sorry i don't sit there staring at the other empty seats for hours til someone shows up. I got shit to do and have it open in the background and if someone sits down and i am available to play then i play. If i am away the software will sit me out automatically. How about you stay at the table and wait for me to show up? Every time i check the tables they are empty. I only been able to play Hi/Lo Omaha because no one plays NLHE.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Happy holidays, grey.