VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4934

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    6) Is VB banned?
    Apparently i am.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Interesting development. I didn't witness the hand in question so hard to comment but a few questions.

Drew: can you elaborate on what exactly happened, if waves's version of the story is essentially what happened? And if waves is banned, is SBR willing to clarify for how long and such. Fans want to know!

Waves: assuming your version of the story is true, not sure why you would do something like that. You have to know that you are on thin ice in SBR poker due to your prior ban, why would you do something that clearly could be perceived as shady? You say it was a joke - fine, only you can know that for sure so I can't claim that's false. But assuming we take you at your word on that, suppose vbpro didn't know it was a joke and actually said in chat what his cards were? Then, whether you intended to or not, you would thereby have colluded with him. And why on earth would you take that risk knowing that people are watching you due to your history?

If that's what happened, then it was definitely an infraction on your part. Does it warrant a ban? With a first time offender I would say definitely not, just a stern warning not to do it again would be more than sufficient. But given your shady history, well it certainly doesn't seem like an unfair penalty at all. Frankly that's why I'm so surprised you would take that kind of risk - doing something which could obviously be perceived as an attempt to collude.

And let me also say that you claim your comment was a joke just like in the no1here hand where you claimed telling him to check it down was just a joke. Again, obviously I can't disprove that either hand was as you say, but let me also say that it's very easy for someone who has gotten caught doing/saying something wrong/illegal to suddenly claim after the fact that it was all a joke to try to cover it up. People get sued for defamation/slander on a daily basis - can they just claim after the fact that anything they said that was untoward was a joke and thereby try to avoid repercussions that way? Somehow I doubt it.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by VBPro7 View Post
    Keep talking shit about me though.
    Will do.

This doesn't happen if you don't ignorantly call me out in chat.

This doesn't happen if you don't play a tourney you ignorantly claim you have no time for. Takes one second to unregister, takes 0 seconds to auto fold. Yet you continue to play a tourney you don't have time for.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    suppose vbpro didn't know it was a joke and actually said in chat what his cards were?
    Yes BW asked what i had after i went all in, but this is common poker vernacular. I didn't actually think he was asking me to say what i had, nor did i. I have never EVER revealed what i had. I even playfully typed in chat something along the lines of 'I don't think that would be a good thing to say'.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Yes BW asked what i had after i went all in, but this is common poker vernacular. I didn't actually think he was asking me to say what i had, nor did i. I have never EVER revealed what i had. I even playfully typed in chat something along the lines of 'I don't think that would be a good thing to say'.

Yes, I understood that. But my point was: suppose you didn't know better and actually did say what your cards were. Then, even if he had not intended to, the two of you would have colluded together. That's why I think him saying that, even if it was meant jokingly, was a pretty foolish thing to do when he's been banned from poker before for, in part, saying things which are inappropriate (telling his opponent in the middle of the hand to "check it down" which is totally illegal and just like in this situation, he claimed to be a joke after the fact).

How many times can a person saying something which is inappropriate be allowed to get away with it by using the excuse "it was a joke" after the fact?

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Will do.

This doesn't happen if you don't ignorantly call me out in chat.

This doesn't happen if you don't play a tourney you ignorantly claim you have no time for. Takes one second to unregister, takes 0 seconds to auto fold. Yet you continue to play a tourney you don't have time for.
    I register hours beforehand and get caught at a bad time more often than not. You can't unreg once the game starts. If i autofold i believe the software kicks you out?? So i'd rather go all in til i win the tourney or lose.

This doesn't happen if you don't say stupid shit at the table like asking what i had. Like others have said you are on thin ice and should thread lightly. I will call you out every time i see you because i enjoy busting you.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    suppose vbpro didn't know it was a joke and actually said in chat what his cards were? Then, whether you intended to or not, you would thereby have colluded with him. And why on earth would you take that risk knowing that people are watching you due to your history?
    If he ignorantly states his cards, then I simply don't play the hand. Playing the hand after vb stated his cards could be perceived as collusion in front of a full table of witnesses, even despite not knowing if a VB stated hand is truthful or not. I knew VB wouldn't say his hand & he didn't, therefore the ignorant charge of chip dumping is bogus.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Am i missing something or is it against the rules for me to go all-in every hand? What is the problem here?

bobbywaves

If i autofold i believe the software kicks you out?? So i'd rather go all in til i win the tourney or lose.
    You don't get kicked out for autofolding, you should know this by now. What does it matter if you get kicked out for autofolding, when you don't have time to play anyway? So let me get this str8. If you win a high % of your all ins you would continue playing, until you possibly won a tourney you didn't have time playing. Makes sense.

bobbywaves

Am i missing something or is it against the rules for me to go all-in every hand? What is the problem here?
    Not against any rule I know of, just like it's not against any rule for me calling you. Just an ignorant way to play & others will get annoyed of you stealing blinds. I welcome ignorant play like this though, as it's just a matter of time b4 I get my chips in with the better hand. Just like this instance.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

So let me get this str8. If you win a high % of your all ins you would continue playing, until you possibly won a tourney you didn't have time playing. Makes sense.
    High % = 100%. Yes it doesn't take any thought to push all in every hand and i can continue to work on other projects on my PC w/o taking much attention away from my work. It never takes more than a couple minutes to lose all my chips.

Edit: Well i guess after i win a few all ins i can afford to lose some so i don't technically need to win 100% of my all-ins to win the tourney by pushing every hand.
    Last edited by VBPro7; 12-29-18 at 03:01 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

vbpro has done this many times. He has sucked out on me a few times and cost me making the tourney by his bull shit playing. This is totally garbage that you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. He went in on a bullshit all in by vp. IF the program didn't reward bad ply you guys wouldn't even be having this discussion.YES BOBBY gets on some people's newves but he has done nothing wrong in this situation.
    do the right thing and REINSTATE HIM. Also silence vb chat ability and you don't have this problem. I have no dog in the hunt but fair is fair.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    .... I have no dog in the hunt but fair is fair.
    If you had no dog you wouldn't be asking to silence me. I did nothing wrong here. I went all in and told BW to "come take my chips". I think you lost the real poker players at "IF the program didn't reward bad ply...". This is along the lines of people crying 'Classic SBR' when someone draws out on you. You have never played live poker if you think you are going to win 100% of the time when you are 65% on the flop. Learn some math before you talk shit about the SBR poker software.

chico2663

i know enough to know that if your big mouth would of been quiet. your monkey ass wouldn't be suspended.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

i know enough to know that if your big mouth would of been quiet. your monkey ass wouldn't be suspended.
    You know nothing, It wasn't about me if you have been paying attention. It was about some loser who reported BW for collusion. Dry those poker tears you are making a fool of yourself.

chico2663

If you had no dog you wouldn't be asking to silence me. I did nothing wrong here. I went all in and told BW to "come take my chips". I think you lost the real poker players at "IF the program didn't reward bad ply...". This is along the lines of people crying 'Classic SBR' when someone draws out on you. You have never played live poker if you think you are going to win 100% of the time when you are 65% on the flop. Learn some math before you talk shit about the SBR poker software.
    dipshit i was in the financial world. I know numbers better than you. You run your mouth all the time at the poker tables and it is annoying. You go all in and you ruin the fun for others.

chico2663

You know nothing, It wasn't about me if you have been paying attention. It was about some loser who reported BW for collusion. Dry those poker tears you are making a fool of yourself.
    i have no tears. I'm playing poker as we speak.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

dipshit i was in the financial world. I know numbers better than you. You run your mouth all the time at the poker tables and it is annoying. You go all in and you ruin the fun for others.
    This makes you sound even more like a fool then. If you knew math you wouldn't be crying like a little baby about the SBR poker software being rigged to reward bad play. Once you go there it discredits everything you have to say.

We are playing NO LIMIT-HE right? Forgive me for going all in. Oh my banter is annoying...so it works then? Obviously you are just running your mouth and have no real world examples at the table to speak of.

chico2663

i guess you must be new to sbr poker. Guys go in with 2 7 unsuited and hit . so math has nothing to do with this software. I'm just saying this doesn't deserve a suspension even though you ran your mouth like a newbie. You running your mouth is why you got suspended. If you don't understand that someone needs to slap your parents because you are a DUMB ASS!

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

i guess you must be new to sbr poker. Guys go in with 2 7 unsuited and hit . so math has nothing to do with this software. I'm just saying this doesn't deserve a suspension even though you ran your mouth like a newbie. You running your mouth is why you got suspended. If you don't understand that someone needs to slap your parents because you are a DUMB ASS!
    27o is a little dramatic but even 72o will win 1/3 of the time heads up. Even at the full table with everyone in, 27o will win 1/20 times. Keep crying and claiming you are a math wizard who thinks SBR poker software is rigged because you saw someone win with 27o.

chico2663

27o is a little dramatic but even 72o will win 1/3 of the time heads up. Even at the full table with everyone in, 27o will win 1/20 times. Keep crying and claiming you are a math wizard who thinks SBR poker software is rigged because you saw someone win with 27o.
    Anyone that goes in against aa pre flop is an idiot. The reason people do that is because there is no money on the table. Make sure you do that in a cash game.

chico2663

By the way it is called sbr ed.There are many threads bitching about this software.But keep burying yourself.Worse part is you don t realize how ****** up your trying to be cute is costing you

chico2663

See u at next poker game. But you probably have a shit load oc participation trophies.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

By the way it is called sbr ed.There are many threads bitching about this software.But keep burying yourself.
    Ya and they are all full of fools like yourself who don't understand math. You are the one digging yourself into a hole Mr Math Wizard. I have learned where ever you play you get these people who think it is rigged against them when they lose to a lesser quality hand. This is poker, get used to losing to lower quality hands because it is going to happen multiple times. The board doesn't care about you holding AA vs KK and tossing a K out there.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

From what I read nothing to see here and a BS ban.

Im sure drew will respond shortly. Probably busy trying to track down hurryupanddrink begging him to come back and post.

chico2663

So you are stupid enough to call someone from jump on all in with 2 7 unsuited.lol i m sure you do this in cash games. Just stfu. You are what is wrong with this poker site. Dip shits not caring.Hope you enjoy your ban. Sad that bobby got tired of your bitch ass and went in with better hand.It is even sadder that you had to run your dikk sucker causing us to lose yearly bet with waves.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    From what I read nothing to see here and a BS ban.

Im sure drew will respond shortly. Probably busy trying to track down hurryupanddrink begging him to come back and post.
    I like hud. But i always picked up for the dorks in high school

chico2663

Ya and they are all full of fools like yourself who don't understand math. You are the one digging yourself into a hole Mr Math Wizard. I have learned where ever you play you get these people who think it is rigged against them when they lose to a lesser quality hand. This is poker, get used to losing to lower quality hands because it is going to happen multiple times. The board doesn't care about you holding AA vs KK and tossing a K out there.
    How is this for math. I maxed out social security.had series 6 and 7 licenses. Still have lah and pc licenses.

bobbywaves

Whoever the dumb ass was reporting me for chip dumping, should be banned for an obvious false accusation.

Someone who was at my table please post the hand, so we can see all players at table & narrow it down to a couple of losers.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

So you are stupid enough to call someone from jump on all in with 2 7 unsuited.lol i m sure you do this in cash games. Just stfu. You are what is wrong with this poker site. Dip shits not caring.Hope you enjoy your ban. Sad that bobby got tired of your bitch ass and went in with better hand.It is even sadder that you had to run your dikk sucker causing us to lose yearly bet with waves.
    Stop trying to derail the real situation here, what you are doing is the problem here. Bobby didnt get tired of anything, it was the 1st hand of the tournament. I went all in and he called with his 9s and got beat. Nothing more. Take your nonsense somewhere else.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Whoever the dumb ass was reporting me for chip dumping, should be banned for an obvious false accusation.

Someone who was at my table please post the hand, so we can see all players at table & narrow it down to a couple of losers.
    My guess is Joecool20.

bobbywaves

Bobby didnt get tired of anything, it was the 1st hand of the tournament.
    It definitely wasn't the 1st hand, didn't even read your ignorant chat until a few hands in. But knew 1st decent hand I get, I was calling your stupid ass.

I went all in and he called with his 9s and got beat. Nothing more.
    There is something more, I had you beat preflop & through the turn. You had to rely on a lucky river suckout with 4 cards on board to complete your pathetic str8.

bobbywaves

My guess is Joecool20.
    He was at the table? Who else was at the table?

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok BW, It was MY first hand. I was a little late to the table. Who was beating who on the turn is moot, we were all in PF. Joecool20 is the only other person i can clearly remember.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Hasn’t it been common knowledge that because of the cut in payouts many players have been using the go all in with anything early in tourneys to not waste time? What made this situation any different

First 123 Last