bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It is even sadder that you had to run your dikk sucker causing us to lose yearly bet with waves.
    Yeah, I was getting ready to post another annual leaderboard challenge that you could cash in on again. Congrats on your last win, I paid you out early. Although I'm pretty confident I win bet, if it wasn't for my 2 month unwarranted ban:

2018 Annual Cashes Challenge

I obviously can't post a 2019 challenge, when I've been unfairly banned twice now. Probably won't even renew pro, if my poker isn't reinstated in a timely fashion. Poker has gone downhill here for obvious reasons, annual challenges & slow rolling morons are the only things that kept it mildly entertaining for me.

I'm patiently waiting for the 2k I'm owed here:

2018 POKER LEADERBOARD Challenge
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 12-30-18 at 03:08 PM.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Think this ban is probably staged, always figured Bobby somehow tied to SBR. Otherwise, based on info available ban seems like witch hunt.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Hasn’t it been common knowledge that because of the cut in payouts many players have been using the go all in with anything early in tourneys to not waste time? What made this situation any different
    Correct, nothing really different except some guys wait for a good hand to shove. While VB was shoving every hand. I personally don't have a problem with his play, just the outcome of course with my winning % not holding up. I encourage that kind of erratic play from VB & others, just a matter of time when I get it in with the better hand like this instance. My winning % will obviously hold up more times than not, so I get over bad beats quickly.

Only thing that made this situation any different was some no life loser who is scared/ashamed to identify himself, ignorantly reported me for chip dumping.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr poker has gone super downhill since they cut the payouts.. 30% of the people just dump their chips first chance and another 30% arent even playing while everybody steals their blinds.... reading the thread i dont see anything wrong with what happened tbh to get banned for that seems pretty extreme

ps frank IMY
    Last edited by firekillex; 12-30-18 at 02:54 PM.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

I hope the new season brings some positive changes on SBR poker.
    New structure pay out may motivate some good players to come back.
    For now the new payout structure is fantastic , if the price was atractive
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave sinmiedo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Whoever the dumb ass was reporting me for chip dumping, should be banned for an obvious false accusation.

Someone who was at my table please post the hand, so we can see all players at table & narrow it down to a couple of losers.
    Quote Originally Posted by VBPro7 View Post
    My guess is Joecool20.

LOL Now all of a sudden on post 66 the idiot takes a "wild guess" that it is ME?

You stupid fukin moron! I don't even remember any such hand and half the time I don't even look at chat!

And I don't even know how to "report" anyone for anything on this stupid joke-site!

The shit is for nothing more than points man! Who gives a fuk!

You think I'd "report" what a couple of idiots did in a particular hand of fukin poker for points?

#1) Way to prove the point of how "assuming" things makes you a freakin imbecile.

#2) Keep my name out of your stupid little whines & assumption about what happened in a hand of poker for POINTS.

JoeCool20

And if you weren't a total freakin moron, then you'd know that I don't even think waves should have been banned the last time!

I posted that I thought it is absolutely stupid for people to dislike him because of the amounts that he bets.
    (People hate him because he bets everything but a penny! That is so stupid to me! Who cares if you bet everything but a penny? What is the freakin difference? You can bet whatever amounts you want!!)

And then everybody started posting that I was "taking up" for waves simply because I voiced my opinion!
    But obviously you can't tell someone to "check it down" in the chat, so they banned him.
    And if the dumb-ass asked you what you had before the all in was bet or called, then everybody knows you can't do that dumb shit either!
    And after what he has been through, it was HIM that did that? How dumb can the guy really be?

I don't dislike the dude at all, and I don't even know what happened, but if all that is true then he of all people knows he should have NEVER done that dumb shit. And it is all his fault for doing it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-30-18 at 08:21 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    You think I'd "report" what a couple of idiots did in a particular hand of fukin poker for points?
    Apparently he does, since it was VB's guess. VB's entitled to his opinion, whether it's accurate or not. Fact of the matter is someone doesn't feel the same way as you, since I was reported & banned over a false accusation of chip dumping.

And I don't even know how to "report" anyone for anything on this stupid joke-site!
    I would argue you're the "idiot" for not knowing how to PM mods.

JoeCool20

Apparently he does, since it was VB's guess. VB's entitled to his opinion, whether it's accurate or not. Fact of the matter is someone doesn't feel the same way as you, since I was reported & banned over a false accusation of chip dumping.

I would argue you're the "idiot" for not knowing how to PM mods.

I would "argue" that any fellow player who "PM-ed" mods over ANYTHING that happened on this web site, ESPECIALLY something that happened in a poker game for freakin points, is a complete idiot.

And stop saying you got banned for "chip dumping" !!!
    In your own words you asked the guy what he had in the freakin live chat.
    YOU of all people did THAT? Dude, A 10 freakin year old knows that you can't do that.

You know I don't dislike you, so stop the dumb shit.

Because YOU doing that on chat in a live hand after what you have been through on here with this dumb-ass poker??!!

Dude, that makes you the biggest freakin dumb-ass on the planet!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-30-18 at 09:00 PM.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4946

LOL Now all of a sudden on post 66 the idiot takes a "wild guess" that it is ME?
    ...Joecool20 is the only other person i can clearly remember.
    Don't act so offended snowflake.

JoeCool20

The best thing you can do now is just admit that asking somebody in chat what they had in a live hand before an all in was the dumbest thing that you could ever do.

My idea is to admit it was idiotic of you & then ask them if they will let you back in if you agree to never chat again.

Because obviously you say the dumbest shit on earth in the poker chat during live hands that EVERYBODY knows is against the rules, and then you freakin get on here and try to whine and play the victim when you know good and well that you are TOTALLY 100% in the wrong.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-30-18 at 09:04 PM.

JoeCool20

Don't act so offended snowflake.

LOL OK so you can't read either. Me "Offended" about what some imbecilic moron posted on a freakin web site?

It's more that I had no idea you could make that huge of a dumb-ass out of yourself with "wild assumptions" about who you "think" might have told on you for something that happened in stupid poker for points!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-30-18 at 08:57 PM.

bobbywaves

I would "argue" that any fellow player who "PM-ed" mods over ANYTHING that happened on this web site, ESPECIALLY something that happened in a poker game for freakin points, is a complete idiot.
    That's not an argument, it's common sense that someone obviously doesn't have.

And stop saying you got banned for "chip dumping" !!!
    Why? Drew told me via PM chip dumping was the reason for the ban?

I was called out in chat, I didn't initiate the chat. Fact of the matter is, no cards were revealed prior to our all ins. I also had the better hand preflop, lost on a river suckout. So someone explain where's the chip dumping?

JoeCool20

That's not an argument, it's common sense that someone obviously doesn't have.

Why? Drew told me via PM chip dumping was the reason for the ban?

I was called out in chat, I didn't initiate the chat. Fact of the matter is, no cards were revealed prior to our all ins. I also had the better hand preflop, lost on a river suckout. So someone explain where's the chip dumping?

Buddy, once again you are going "off point" and trying to play the victim by leaving out and not admitting what you did!

Everything in your post is NOT against the rules!

But according to you, you asked somebody in chat what they had during a live hand!

And EVERYBODY who is over 10 years old knows that is against the rules!

The dude even replied to you that it was against the rules!!!

Stop trying to play the victim by circumventing what you did that you KNOW was against the rules!

Just admit it and say you won't chat anymore if they let you back in.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-30-18 at 09:18 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

bobbywaves

Buddy, once again you are going "off point" and trying to play the victim by leaving out and not admitting what you did!

Everything in your post is NOT against the rules!

But according to you, you asked somebody in chat what they had during a live hand!

And EVERYBODY who is over 10 years old knows that is against the rules!

Stop trying to play the victim by circumventing what you did that you KNOW was against the rules!

Just admit it and say you won't chat anymore if they let you back in.
    I wasn't banned for the chat, asking cards obviously wasn't a serious inquiry. He didn't say his cards, who would? If I was banned for a chat I didn't initiate like you ignorantly suggest, then I should have been unfairly banned from chat & not the poker client.

Again...I was told the ban was for chip dumping, I'm asking you or anyone else to explain where the chip dumping is?

JoeCool20

Joker20
    I wasn't banned for the chat, asking cards obviously wasn't a serious inquiry. He didn't say his cards, who would? If I was banned for a chat I didn't initiate like you ignorantly suggest, then I should have been unfairly banned from chat & not the poker client.

Again...I was told the ban was for chip dumping, I'm asking you or anyone else to explain where the chip dumping is?

Forget it man. You obviously are just going to keep pretending you didn't do anything wrong & you are the victim.

You and another guy (who gives a fuk who "initiated" it) started chatting about things that you KNOW you can't chat about during a live hand.

And one of our idiot fellow gambler's played "SBR wanna be cop" on you and reported you for it. So you got banned.

I've said it several times and this will be my last post because you are being absolutely incorrigible and "digging in your heels" & you refuse to admit any fault.

YOU of all people should have known better than to run your mouth on the chat during a live hand that you were involved in!

Now play the victim again & reply with total non-admittance of what YOU OF ALL PEOPLE know that you shouldn't have done in the chat during a live hand.

I don't care. I'm through with it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-30-18 at 09:54 PM.

bobbywaves

You obviously are just going to keep pretending you didn't do anything wrong & you are the victim.
    I can assure you there's no "pretending" involved.

YOU of all people should have known better than to run your mouth on the chat during a live hand that you were involved in!

Then please explain my motive to chip dump in front of a full table of witnesses.

You're obviously not playing with a full deck, pun intended.

JoeCool20

LOL What the fuk difference does it make what I try to "explain" to you? I have no authority here.

You know what you shouldn't have done in the chat during a live hand so bad that you won't even acknowledge it!!

And your non-acknowledgement is blatantly showing that you KNOW what you did was so wrong that you can't even try to dream up some dumb-ass "attempted excuse" for it! LOL

But anyway, thanks for proving what I just posted that you would do!!

Just pretend that I cut & pasted this up under all of your further "I didn't do anything" whines.

"Now play the victim again & reply with total non-admittance of what YOU OF ALL PEOPLE know that you shouldn't have done in the chat during a live hand.

I don't care. I'm through with it."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-30-18 at 10:24 PM.

bobbywaves

this will be my last post

I don't care. I'm through with it.

bobbywaves

I have no authority here.

Your acceptance is a step in the right direction, you're nobody here.

And your non-acknowledgement is blatantly showing that you KNOW what you did was so wrong
    If what I did "was blatantly so wrong," then please explain why only 1 person reported it? The whole table should have reported something "so blatantly wrong."

I don't care. I'm through with it."

Hmmm, where have we heard this before?

Yet, you continue to post.

JoeCool20

Your acceptance is a step in the right direction, you're nobody here.

If what I did "was blatantly so wrong," then please explain why only 1 person reported it? The whole table should have reported something "so blatantly wrong."

Hmmm, where have we heard this before?

Yet, you continue to post.

LOL I guess I could gut & paste the same response............ But lets go with this:

Wow now you can't even let yourself post ONE word about what you did wrong!!
    The fact that you want to post about ANYTHING other than admitting that you KNOW what you did in the chat during a live hand was DEAD wrong is only showing that you have ZERO defense for it and you can't even come up with a ridiculous excuse!

And why the hell you keep saying you want me to "explain" something to you is beyond me.

I don't make the rules on here you idiot.

How about this, people go all PLENTY of times in EVERY tournament!

But they DON'T chat about it during the live action!! Because a 10 year old knows better than that!

If you had simply called the dude's all in and kept your idiot mouth shut on the chat,

then you wouldn't be banned.
    PERIOD. End of story!

Do you REALLY need me or anybody else to "explain" that to you??

You already know that good and well. So stop making a fool of yourself on here whining about it and just admit it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-31-18 at 03:18 AM.

bobbywaves

This will be my last post

I don’t care. I’m through with it.”

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

interesting thread

probably deserved its own thread when the ban happened

maybe sbr has past hands or something on this

maybe it was their first time even playing an all in together

a poker mod probably needs hired, but when all sbr does is give free points away at the tables, its kind of unnecessary

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    interesting thread

probably deserved its own thread when the ban happened

maybe sbr has past hands or something on this

maybe it was their first time even playing an all in together

a poker mod probably needs hired, but when all sbr does is give free points away at the tables, its kind of unnecessary

Yeah but one thing is NOT a "maybe" at all.

And that is, if he just played poker and kept his idiot self off the chat, then none of it would have happened!

bobbywaves

And that is, if he just played poker and kept his idiot self off the chat, then none of it would have happened!
    If you're ignorantly referring to me, I didn't initiate the chat.

When I'm called out in chat, I will respond.

First 123