sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Peavy check-in on the sneak: RE: SDST +2.5

posting for the poker guys down here only, whats the play tonight?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

very young and inconsistent team

spotty QB play and running game way down from past years

laying off myself

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

gun to head Jake, play?

JAKEPEAVY21

gun to my head I'd probably take sdsu but they have not been trustworthy all season.

the usually strong running game has taken a hit this year due tot he poor QB play, the opponent's are stacking the box to stop the run.

Rocky Long is a damn good coach and I'm hoping he cooked up a good game plan for tonight.

Ohio is not a world beater either so hoping my Aztecs can end the year on a high note.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

san diego state for the max it is! Thanks Jaker

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    san diego state for the max it is! Thanks Jaker
    hopefully you didn't what an ugly game

I thought maybe with a month to prepare, they might be able to get it done

I'd like to see SDSU recruit QBs that can run the option and add more to the running game

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    gun to my head I'd probably take sdsu but they have not been trustworthy all season.

the usually strong running game has taken a hit this year due tot he poor QB play, the opponent's are stacking the box to stop the run.

Rocky Long is a damn good coach and I'm hoping he cooked up a good game plan for tonight.

Ohio is not a world beater either so hoping my Aztecs can end the year on a high note.
    I know it's off topic, but being from Albuquerque, worst thing New Mexico ever did was let this guy go.
    Great guy wall around.
    Can't say this for sure, but, I think New Mexico hasn't seen a bowl game since he left.

Anyways, tough loss last night, that game was a stinker

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I know it's off topic, but being from Albuquerque, worst thing New Mexico ever did was let this guy go.
    Great guy wall around.
    Can't say this for sure, but, I think New Mexico hasn't seen a bowl game since he left.

Anyways, tough loss last night, that game was a stinker
    yep, he is an old school no nonsense type guy. He was our D coordinator for a few years before taking the head coaching job and truth be told, I was not fond of the hire initially...he has proven me wrong big time and has really taken the program to another level being ranked almost every year. This season has been the worst year under his watch due to all the underclassmen. Hopefully they gained valuable knowledge and experience for the coming seasons.

look out for SDSU LB Kyhava Tezino in the upcoming NFL draft...guy is going to be a player in The League..