View Poll Results: Was this collusion/a chip dump?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, ban both of them

51 87.93%
  • No, it was an innocent mistake

7 12.07%
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Got your PM as well. Don’t recall saying you’re Astro at all. Don’t really care who you are. I would suggest a lower carb lifestyle. Been doing it for about 8 months now and done wonders for me. Unless you’re about 7’5 300lbs is a bit much

nothing going to make this guy look good
    maybe some of this, have u started received ur social security checks yet

fba80b5c_c410_4c74_aef7_dacd7e0d4a27larg  e

download_4
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 07-25-18 at 01:20 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nothing going to make this guy look good

download_4
    17 months ago. Thanks for the reminder.

just realized what your post was all about. I wasn’t even talking about you, I was referring to chipup. Appears someone has a guilty conscience though
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 07-25-18 at 01:28 PM.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Without Reading Above this is my response, As time allows I will respond to individual questions but really believe that you all need to grow up. Donk is the biggest Donk here without a doubt! Does anybody dispute this? People like people on their own level which doesn't speak fondly of you all. You wish that you were on my level or Waves but very likely will never get there.

There was no collusion, just frustration. Uninvited Donk was sitting ringside talking his shit trying to bully Waves as usual. This was annoying me and caused me to spill my milk forcing me to fold my hand as to be considerate to the others. I had no pair anyhow and felt beaten on the turn. I have folded dozens of hands into the hundreds that were prior to the river card to include several dozens different players here. I like to do extraordinary things on the table as many of you know. No one hand or game means anything to me. I care not to be on any team and have never been. I like to help others and have folded many, many hands to many others. I have played more hands then the likes of you all put together having a great sense of when I am beaten that allows me to do this.
    Waves and myself have always been very competitive in any of our hands that we have ever played. We are both out to win, PERIOD! Folding the hand left me with only 300 in chips. I did so out of necessity! Carpet was brand new last month and needed immediate attention.
    If we were in collusion why would I play the hand? Taking the blinds at that point would of been great for him but I was out to beat him. Contrary to what Donk believes I had him beat till the turn card. There was only 3 cards in the deck that would of beat him on the river.
    If I dumped chips on Bobby, He had no knowledge or expectations of it. I have never ever spoken to Bobby at a table or at the forum except for a short term loan a couple years back. NEITHER BOBBY NOR MYSELF NEEDS HELP!!!
    I had no knowledge of Waves posting to check down the hand and it was surely in response to Donks prior instructions quoted, not my play. Donk was annoying and I am happy to annoy him back.
    I am amazed at the kiddies here with their tattletales and squealing. Donk has one hell of an imagination;

I have full transcript between Opti and Donk talking afterwards but will spare you all of it as of now.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Without Reading Above this is my response, As time allows I will respond to individual questions but really believe that you all need to grow up. Donk is the biggest Donk here without a doubt! Does anybody dispute this? People like people on their own level which doesn't speak fondly of you all. You wish that you were on my level or Waves but very likely will never get there.

There was no collusion, just frustration. Uninvited Donk was sitting ringside talking his shit trying to bully Waves as usual. This was annoying me and caused me to spill my milk forcing me to fold my hand as to be considerate to the others. I had no pair anyhow and felt beaten on the turn. I have folded dozens of hands into the hundreds that were prior to the river card to include several dozens different players here. I like to do extraordinary things on the table as many of you know. No one hand or game means anything to me. I care not to be on any team and have never been. I like to help others and have folded many, many hands to many others. I have played more hands then the likes of you all put together having a great sense of when I am beaten that allows me to do this.
    Waves and myself have always been very competitive in any of our hands that we have ever played. We are both out to win, PERIOD! Folding the hand left me with only 300 in chips. I did so out of necessity! Carpet was brand new last month and needed immediate attention.
    If we were in collusion why would I play the hand? Taking the blinds at that point would of been great for him but I was out to beat him. Contrary to what Donk believes I had him beat till the turn card. There was only 3 cards in the deck that would of beat him on the river.
    If I dumped chips on Bobby, He had no knowledge or expectations of it. I have never ever spoken to Bobby at a table or at the forum except for a short term loan a couple years back. NEITHER BOBBY NOR MYSELF NEEDS HELP!!!
    I had no knowledge of Waves posting to check down the hand and it was surely in response to Donks prior instructions quoted, not my play. Donk was annoying and I am happy to annoy him back.
    I am amazed at the kiddies here with their tattletales and squealing. Donk has one hell of an imagination;

I have full transcript between Opti and Donk talking afterwards but will spare you all of it as of now.

haha what a bunch of bs u folded for .01 to save ur 300 chips yah 300 and 299.99 make a huge difference, ur a cheater and i hope sbr bans u from poker
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave cincinnatikid513 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Im annoyed at how small that type is.... can't read it.....

if you didn't have waves beat, that will go a long way toward resolving the issue unless you were just outright chip dumpin'... for your sake and waves', I hope you are right.

edit: got a magnifying glass and read your story. Oh, now I see you could have beat him on the river..... Sorry, looks like a dump and a fold so as not to suckout in typical sbr fashion and donk your pal waves.....

nobody folds for a fukkin' penny....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-25-18 at 01:40 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Im annoyed at how small that type is.... can't read it.....

if you didn't have waves beat, that will go a long way toward resolving the issue unless you were just outright chip dumpin'... for your sake and waves', I hope you are right. Oh, now I see you could have beat him on the river.....

edit: got a magnifying glass and read your story. Sorry, looks like a dump and a fold so as not to suckout in typical sbr fashion and donk your pal waves.....
    doesn't matter what hand no1here had when bobbywaves bet everything but 1 penny he is all in, and no1here calling that is calling the all in, so no1here can not fold for .1 penny when there is 4354.98 in the pot, doesn't matter what hand he has any fold is colusion and cheating, he just said he folded to save his chips makes no sense 300 chips and 299.99 is the same , he is a cheater
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, Chipup, and Lex_icon

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    haha what a bunch of bs u folded for .01 to save ur 300 chips yah 300 and 299.99 make a huge difference, ur a cheater and i hope sbr bans u from poker
    Looks like they are both lying sacks of shizz
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

Auto Donk

let's have a verdict on waves!!!!!!!!!

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

D98192 7/23/2018
    12:01 AM
    Points transfer from Poker SBR firekillex Poker Withdraw +1
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]6,653.00[/COLOR]
    D818C8 6/04/2018
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]2,917.00[/COLOR]
    D7AC7F 5/21/2018
    12:02 AM
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]2,745.00[/COLOR]
    D775AF 5/14/2018
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]2,558.00[/COLOR]
    D74092 5/07/2018
    Points transfer from Poker SBR firekillex Poker Withdraw +2
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]2,271.00[/COLOR]
    D70B50 4/30/2018
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]2,196.00[/COLOR]

He and waves were regular flipping pals for a long time before the ban , so i decided to take a look at his log.

This is the entirety of his transfers from poker after the flipping ban early in the year. ( go to his log and search 'poker' )

Look at those times - all 12:02 or 12:01 am : dates are ALL Monday mornings - just after midnight when omaha tables close. Those who are at a table can continue playing but you cannot leave and get back in. How can one do rollover and come out with 1 pt so many times ??

Can mods or tech staff zero in on those times/dates to see what happened.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    What does check it down mean?
    I know you suck at poker, but not knowing what it means is a new low for you.

I'll write whatever the fukk I want in chat. Don't expect people to actually listen, if only it were that easy. It's up to the individual player to do what he wants with his hand. Did No1 do what I asked? Of course not, so what's your point? No1Here is a gr8 poker player, he's his own man, will make his own decisions, & he'll play his hand skillfully.

No1Here just gave a reasonable explanation as to what happened. It's not the least bit surprising that Donkey is ultimately responsible for the unfortunate sequence of events that transpired. This jackass "lawyer" has absolutely no life, he trolls poker chat on a poker table he's not even playing on. It really doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

I'll write whatever the fukk I want in chat. Don't expect people to actually listen, if only it were that easy. It's up to the individual player to do what he wants with his hand. Did No1 do what I asked? Of course not, so what's your point? No1Here is a gr8 poker player, he's his own man, will make his own decisions, & he'll play his hand skillfully.

No1Here just gave a reasonable explanation as to what happened. It's not the least bit surprising that Donkey is ultimately responsible for the unfortunate sequence of events that transpired. This jackass "lawyer" has absolutely no life, he trolls poker chat on a poker table he's not even playing on. It really doesn't get any more pathetic than that.
    I didn't even read all his shit, after "spilled milk", but then he tried to justify the play as "out of necessity", which is total bullshit (1 fukkin' penny) and UNREASONABLE......

BAN EM BOTH......
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

I didn't even read all his shit, after "spilled milk"
    edit: got a magnifying glass and read your story.
    Oh, so you're a liar. You didn't get a magnifying glass & read his explanation. Thanks for clarifying.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

I like to help others and have folded many, many hands to many others.
    So you are admitting that you you folded to "help" him? Whether solicited or not, that is 100% chip dumping and is enough that you should be banned from poker for sure. Chip dumping in a tournament or a cash game is absolutely illegal as it can affect the other players in the game. So you aren't helping yourself by saying that lol.

I had no pair anyhow and felt beaten on the turn. I have folded dozens of hands into the hundreds that were prior to the river card to include several dozens different players here. I like to do extraordinary things on the table as many of you know. No one hand or game means anything to me. I care not to be on any team and have never been. I have played more hands then the likes of you all put together having a great sense of when I am beaten that allows me to do this.

If you posted just the milk explanation that could have been semi-plausible (though I still would not believe it), but adding this nonsense in about "doing extraordinary things" and "knowing that you were beat" given the chips involved and so forth frankly just makes you look completely foolish as that is just utter total nonsense from every angle.

If I dumped chips on Bobby, He had no knowledge or expectations of it. I have never ever spoken to Bobby at a table or at the forum except for a short term loan a couple years back.

Contrary to what Donk believes I had him beat till the turn card. There was only 3 cards in the deck that would of beat him on the river.

Once again you essentially admit that you dumped chips to him, perhaps without his knowledge. That again should get you banned immediately from poker for sure.

So you had him beat until the turn card, and you somehow also know you only had three outs on the river (which if true makes your fold even more absurd). But how do you know these things? Only way you could know that is if you and waves were sharing your hole cards with each other (whether during or after the hand). Pretty impressive for you to somehow share/get that information with someone who you've "never spoken to at a table or at the forum".

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Have a question directed to Optional, How many times have I folded a hand to You prior to hand being played out? 3-5 times for sure. Does anybody else do this here? No! Is it common for me? Yes! Is it chip dumping? No! It is knowing that I have a losing hand.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Have a question directed to Optional, How many times have I folded a hand to You prior to hand being played out? 3-5 times for sure. Does anybody else do this here? No! Is it common for me? Yes! Is it chip dumping? No! It is knowing that I have a losing hand.
    Earlier you were claiming that you spilled milk and had to deal with it right away so the carpet would not be ruined - that was your explanation for the fold. Now you keep harping about "knowing you have a losing hand". Which one is it, I'm curious - please stick to one story at least.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    and you somehow also know you only had three outs on the river (which if true makes your fold even more absurd).
    Three outs is good odds to you?

No1Here turned 300 chips into a 2nd place finish, something you couldn't do.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Thats the most pathetic excuse I've ever seen by no1here. If you had 0 cards in the deck you are still calling 1 penny. Its blatant chip dumping and collusion with bobbywaves. No reasoning or excuse will make either of your plays excusable or acceptable.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

He was getting 417,898 to 1. If he had half a card in the deck that could win him the hand he has to call. You think belittling people will make your actions excusable. Hope you get the ban hammer.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

No1Here turned 300 chips into a 2nd place finish, something you couldn't do.

I don't think you're actually this dumb, probably just pretending, but hard to tell with you. But just in case: with near 4400 chips in pot with three outs, you'd never fold to an allin of less than 800 or so chips, much less for 0.01 lol. At least try not to sound ridiculous if you can.

Yes turning 300 chips into second place is quite lucky. Obviously if he hadn't folded and only been left with 299.99 I'm sure that wouldn't have happened, such enlightenment!

You, just like no1here, are unfortunately just burying yourself further. If no1here had dumped to you without your knowledge (which I don't believe but is not impossible of course), maybe you could claim innocence on that count in which case maybe only he ought to be banned. But when you start chiming in, defending/implying that his fold in some universe might have been the "proper" play, it frankly just makes you look more complicit in the fraud.
    Last edited by ArunSh; 07-25-18 at 02:31 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and BeerDog99

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I played with you the whole time from start to finish. You went all in at least 20 times. When you were in hands you played aggressive all night and now you want me to believe you were showing pitty, with basically your whole stack, when it would only cost you .01 more to see if you have the winner? If you thought you were beat you would never have called the flop, and by calling the flop in that situation you are already prepared to go to the river because the other guy has shit left? But a penny scared you off that 4k pot? Wow

Auto Donk

Oh, so you're a liar. You didn't get a magnifying glass & read his explanation. Thanks for clarifying.
    actually, I did, fukhead....

enjoy your vacation from the site, cheating scum

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Yes turning 300 chips into second place is quite impressive. Obviously if he hadn't folded and only been left with 299.99 I'm sure that wouldn't have happened, such enlightenment!
    Smartest thing you ever said.

Auto Donk

dude, when I thought your excuse was spilled milk, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.....

but you buried yourself when you said you folded "out of necessity"..... I didn't catch that until I had my magnifying glass in hand.....

you were better off saying "i spilled milk and it timed out on me", not "I spilled milk and folded out of necessity", to save that oh so important ONE F'N PENNY that it would have cost you to call with your three outs......

enjoy your time off, as well.....

bobbywaves

enjoy your vacation from the site
    Still waiting for vacation.

Auto Donk

it's coming, scameagle, it's coming.....

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    You think belittling people will make your actions excusable.
    My action of shoving doesn't need to be excused, everyone shoves at some point in every tourney.

Do you think chiming in will make your actions of not making the Confeds any less pathetic?

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

It was obviously collusion. Both no1here and Waves should be banned from the World Cup.
    Last edited by snapperman2; 07-25-18 at 06:02 PM.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

SBR better move swift on this one. Between the unrest due to crappy poker promotions, poker payouts reduced, and now blatant collusion I expect a backlash. Pro renewal numbers are already in the toilet, Drew your job might vary well be in the balance here pal. Or just come out and tell us Chip Dumping in tourneys is perfectly fine and you wont be doing anything.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If you thought you were beat you would never have called the flop
    You can't be this dumb. Not hard to call the flop, when it was checked over to you.

I never wagered my last penny.

bobbywaves

it's coming, scameagle, it's coming.....
    If you weren't such a broke dikk, I'd bet you 12k on it.

Work your glory hole to help solicit a no interest loan, I'm sure you'll have takers.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Is No1here six years old? He tells a completely unbelievable story and then changes it a couple of times.

After that spilt milk story....I definitely think a ban is warranted.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    It was obviously collusion. Both no1there and Waves should be banned from the World Cup.
    What makes you or anyone else think I had some prior knowledge he was going to fold.

Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I am not attacking you no1 but it would be helpful if you posted your hand history for the showdown at issue.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

We will be looking into the hands soon. If in fact we discover there was chip dumping of any kind those parties will be banned from World Cup play and possibly all Future Poker events.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I know what it means

What did you mean when you said it....you dumb fukk

First 123456 ... Last