Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Full Tilt/ Pokerstars Withdrawals

Has anybody requested a withdrawal from any of these two since some of their processors funds where frozen a few months ago? With checks being paid or bounced. Thanks

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Ive withdraw from both sites took me like over a month to get full tilt to pay me my money on the first time but after that i would get my checks from tilt in a week or 2 and stars is pretty fast about it i got my money from them in 2 weeks

aznguy777
    aznguy777's Avatar Become A Pro!

strange.... for me,i deposit 20,and cashed out 500 and some change...well like about.. 5 months ago,they were still allowing direct e check transfers,and i got it next day no problom

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

full tilt is paying me via wire in 1-3 business days.

soaked in sweat
    AXE DRY!!!
    soaked in sweat's Avatar Become A Pro!

i did not know full tilt had the option of withdrawing via cheque. do you need to request this method from support?

justaguy
    justaguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by soaked in sweat View Post
    i did not know full tilt had the option of withdrawing via cheque. do you need to request this method from support?
    As far as I know it should automatically be enabled on your account provided you have a successful deposit history. If you see that it is not then there is nothing wrong with contacting fulltilt support and waiting three weeks for their reply.