cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i think sbr poker has helped my real live poker

went late tonight for a few hours and had a winning session, i'm crediting it all to playing alot of hands on sbr poker, thanks sbr

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Might have left me confident too. -6k later live I decided maybe it was Over-confident.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Might have left me confident too. -6k later live I decided maybe it was Over-confident.
    i was so mad i got my favorite hand pocket 8's 2-5 nl guy raised to 20 i called guy next to me went all in for 260 i wanted to call so bad with pocket 8's but he' s pretty tight so i figured he had a bigger pair had to fold , dang -6k that sucks u must play in some big games i only play 2-5

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

i was so mad i got my favorite hand pocket 8's 2-5 nl guy raised to 20 i called guy next to me went all in for 260 i wanted to call so bad with pocket 8's but he' s pretty tight so i figured he had a bigger pair had to fold , dang -6k that sucks u must play in some big games i only play 2-5
    All tournies mostly. Did ok really but lost my head at one festival where I kept just missing out on the money in the sub $500 events (my limit) and blew my remaining allocated bankroll on a bunch of $1500 tournies... and also ended around the bubble in all of them. If I had stuck to my limit I'd probably still be going along fine. (it was 10k overall, 6k in poker losses and 4k spent on hotels and flights going to festivals)

When I have a spare 10k to start again, I'll get back to it and start again. Think my plan was good if I had stuck to it. Just concentrating on multi day tournies of same type with same level of player skill each time. Was a lot of fun for about 10 months. 7 x 4-8 day poker holidays and 60 odd tournies was probably cheap for 10k really.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    All tournies mostly. Did ok really but lost my head at one festival where I kept just missing out on the money in the sub $500 events (my limit) and blew my remaining allocated bankroll on a bunch of $1500 tournies... and also ended around the bubble in all of them. If I had stuck to my limit I'd probably still be going along fine. (it was 10k overall, 6k in poker losses and 4k spent on hotels and flights going to festivals)

When I have a spare 10k to start again, I'll get back to it and start again. Think my plan was good if I had stuck to it. Just concentrating on multi day tournies of same type with same level of player skill each time. Was a lot of fun for about 10 months. 7 x 4-8 day poker holidays and 60 odd tournies was probably cheap for 10k really.
    win the aussie millions one of these days, i used to play alot of tournaments but our poker room doesn't have great structure so like sbr poker when u get down to final table there isnt much play time it's an all in fest we have some bigger buy ins a few times a year and a new poker tour has come to our place americas poker tour they are coming back in march buy in 1100 main event john racener won last year he and the grinder mike mizrachi are going to play it
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.