bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    As I said bobby, no point in debating this further

Anyway, I'm done debating this

Cmon bobby you don't really believe you are actually legitimately owed anything on this bet do you?
    If you had the ability to express your point clearly instead of making the ignorant comment above, then I wouldn't have to set you straight by posting a leaderboard which proves I'm owed from my winning bet.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

If you had the ability to express your point clearly instead of making the ignorant comment above, then I wouldn't have to set you straight by posting a leaderboard which proves I'm owed from my winning bet.

If you read my last comment, I was replying to Triple's comment - not replying to you. As I said, not going to debate you further on the issue of whether you "deserve" anything on that bet since you clearly have no interest in a real debate just want to twist what everyone says to make your point of view seem more valid. I said I would not further debate you on this issue since there's no point, and I have stuck to that since saying it. I'm sure you will further reply again since like a five year old you always have to have the last word on everything since like other things, you probably think that somehow proves you are in the right. Go right ahead again, my further replies (if I have any) will only be to others who might choose to express more unbiased points of view and want to have a legitimate discussion.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    You've hit the heart of what makes bobbo amusing to keep around: his internal logic is anything but, and a constant source of amusement

Yes, despite his stupid antics, always stalling at end of tournament, betting all but one chip to drag out the hand, etc. there is no question, as tatddy said, that bobby is good for the forum. I mean every community needs an outcast to liven things up - if not for these constant quarrels he has with various folks (you, AutoDonk, sinmiedo, perhaps me now lol), this forum would be totally dead! I think many would, if pressed, actually admit that bobby is their favorite member around here!

Of course, now that I've said that, probably bobby will repost my last above statement as some sort of validation of himself - that's what he's most famous for!

bobbywaves

If you read my last comment, I was replying to Triple's comment - not replying to you. As I said, not going to debate you further on the issue of whether you "deserve" anything on that bet since you clearly have no interest in a real debate just want to twist what everyone says to make your point of view seem more valid. I said I would not further debate you on this issue since there's no point, and I have stuck to that since saying it. I'm sure you will further reply again since like a five year old you always have to have the last word on everything since like other things, you probably think that somehow proves you are in the right. Go right ahead again, my further replies (if I have any) will only be to others who might choose to express more unbiased points of view and want to have a legitimate discussion.
    Your comments about the issue were simply regurgitated back to Tripe, so you're still going against your word by carrying on the debate.

bobbywaves

there is no question, as tatddy said, that bobby is good for the forum. If not this forum would be totally dead! I think many would actually admit that bobby is their favorite member around here!
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 07-05-17 at 03:52 PM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Just as I expected you would But that's fine - I'm not afraid to admit that you are one of my favorite posters in the poker forum - like I said, would it be any fun here without you??

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Is Arun getting paid by the word here

SBR do the right thing here & limit comments to 140 characters

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Is Arun getting paid by the word here

Sure am! It's like in school when you are asked to write a three page paper on a topic, you often have to be very verbose to make sure you fill up the proper amount of space. Same thing here, am being forced/paid by some third parties to draw these things out/make them long for the fans.

So in the regard, if folks like you would continue to reply to give me more ammunition to respond to and thereby get paid more - it would help me a lot, so continue to speak up all!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

ArunSh:

* You're a well-spoken guy.

Reminds me of a quote from another site. "JJ could Triple his IQ...would still be < yours."

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Yes, despite his stupid antics, always stalling at end of tournament, betting all but one chip to drag out the hand, etc. there is no question, as tatddy said, that bobby is good for the forum. I mean every community needs an outcast to liven things up - if not for these constant quarrels he has with various folks (you, AutoDonk, sinmiedo, perhaps me now lol), this forum would be totally dead! I think many would, if pressed, actually admit that bobby is their favorite member around here!

Of course, now that I've said that, probably bobby will repost my last above statement as some sort of validation of himself - that's what he's most famous for!
    Even I'll admit to that - under the category of 'punching bag', bobbo's definitely my favorite! Would strongly prefer he paid his debt though, and wouldn't be as sad to see him go because of his stiffing DS...but if a guy's gonna lie and steal, I suppose he might as well be some use in entertainment, and if at his own expense is the only way he can do it then so be it

Just as I expected you would But that's fine - I'm not afraid to admit that you are one of my favorite posters in the poker forum - like I said, would it be any fun here without you??
    When a guy is as predictable and as unable to deceive others as bobbo, is it any wonder he can only achieve mild success in over-paid freerolls? Have to admit, I'm tickled by him agreeing with me in this thread (twice!) that he should pay DS, simply because I phrased it indirectly enough that he couldn't read and comprehend it

First 12