katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great call Manny. Cant play any better than that. SBR on full display in that match. Guy that luckboxed u should have been out 2-3 times. it is what it is. well played.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

So glad this is over for me. I get rivered by the shortie canuck to allow them to double up. then my aq catches the ace on the flop and gets four flushed to keep from doubling back. just no way to explain how all the shorties get bailed out. SBRD and looking for lube

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

How's spider doing .. can't get by the laptop

how many points you guys get today.. and getum next time katstale

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dhristov211 View Post
    fourth again
    thats for dhristov trolling our thread
    gj buddy karma came around to bite you in the ass

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

4th with 3 points last day? penetrating even lost bet USA last not to mention only 800 poker points. I guess next year wont even try to qualify. penetrate this seriously. I am 50BI under EV on 1 site alone this year but this defeat somehow atm looks even worse. Rant done is pointless anyway.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

This sure didn't happen because of mismanagement. Thanks for taking good care of the team, spider et al. We've given ourselves a chance after a chance. Hopefully Spacefrog deals +800 on Team World to win next year

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Y well first you win team world rank1 after day 1 when i win you 0 points awesome than i get sucker odds for others i dont know. But having 0 points in 4 you have to suck at least a little so y shame on me betting on someone i dont know at all. To spice it all up somehow all sucked last day so i lose 2,5k+ points that way also. Good they are only points still this WC was pathetic. To spice it all up i would bet on myself to win first day if i would get +225 odds than i win day 1 so i know how poker works usually it takes something back so i dont see any edge at +225 odds anymore anyway instead having 15k points more i made a nice hole. Thx all for your i am pretty sure awesome poker performances. I didnt watch any but i am sure you at least tried! Some more some obviously less.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109128

USA won 9 points in the last 5 tournaments, we finished 5 times at fourth position. I haven't seen a lot of the other tournaments, but what I have seen was really unlucky. Katstale lost against runner runner flush.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Good try guys

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I thought World had a huge lead first couple of days, what exactly happened here?

Who's to blame for this collapse, how did the wheels fall off of this freight train?

In any event, good competition. You guys did make it a Cinderella story, for the first couple of days at least.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Bad luck Team World.

Big lead on 27 halfway through day 3 and looking good for 1st. Then only 5 more points after that. This tourney seems to have big swings a lot of years but that one was harsh.

First ... 2345