bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    bobbywaves was already knocked out of the tournament I think. He wont need a makeup tournament
    Already knocked out with 3k chips?

Keep proving your ignorance.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

yes you were out of the tournament. Dont try and doubledip this weekend. We are watching

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    yes you were out of the tournament. Dont try and doubledip this weekend. We are watching
    I'll bet 35k I was not only still in the tourney, I was probably in top 5 with approx 3k chips.

Oh yeah, you're a broke dikk. Solicit a loan, so we can bet more than your measly 26 pts.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Why is BWaves such a hater? God-damn him.

ChuckyTheGoat

Chip...if u see me at the table, ask me about the special "bounty" deal I'm running.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Sorry guys, unfortunately we're not any better off in our ability to keep poker online (or monitor the outages for that matter).

Once we get it back up and running, we'll get the 11pm on Saturday's schedule.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    miserable in life.... I mean, who the fuk wouldn't be non-stop hating if this was who your were:

that's not edited.... that's not photoshopped.....

that's 100% authentic loser.....

that's why he's such a miserable hater....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Taking pizza right out of my mouth
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave GUMMO77 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Sucks that there were issues with the 11 PM. That being said, please don't send chipup any points, as he's stiffing me and others for years now

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Damn, if grinding SBR poker 5 days a week wasn't enough now you get to grind SBR poker on Saturday night too

ChuckyTheGoat

Gummo:

* I sent u some pts.

* If u want a pizza 2nite, PM me your details and I'll send one your way, no lie. U can enjoy pizza during Wed tourney.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Donker,

We need a name, head shot and casting couch audition tape for above gif girl.

Thanks in advance

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Sucks that there were issues with the 11 PM. That being said, please don't send chipup any points, as he's stiffing me and others for years now
    A Stiffing BDNP complaining about free poker going down! As Philly says, you can't make this shit up!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Why you place bounties & give points to a broke dikk stiff non pro? Get a life Chuck.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 04-12-17 at 04:40 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    A Stiffing BDNP complaining about free poker going down! As Philly says, you can't make this shit up!
    True story...but then again, complaining and making excuses is all chip seems to be good for

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Why you place bounties & give points to a broke dikk stiff non pro? Get a life Chuck.
    He made an honest mistake, one he hopefully won't repeat. I'd say that with the bounties he's given to people for taking out SBR's biggest stiff*, he gets a pass here

*bobbo is SBR's biggest stiff by original amount stiffed; CS4 shares the title, with biggest amount currently owed with interest.

bobbywaves

*bobbo is SBR's biggest stiff by original amount stiffed; CS4 shares the title, with biggest amount currently owed with interest.
    Apparently SBR disagrees with you Tripe, where's my stiff badge Carseller has?

Thanks to your stupidity, Waves has the biggest poker bet win in SBR history at 29k.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Apparently SBR disagrees with you Tripe, where's my stiff badge Carseller has?

Thanks to your stupidity, Waves has the biggest poker bet win in SBR history at 29k.
    You're far from the only stiff without a badge...tragically, SBR didn't implement it for most stiffs

So you won the biggest poker bet, the vast majority of winnings from which you were spotted a massive lead...compared to your other 'achievements' (lost the most in poker challenges without being given a substantial headstart, proposed and lost (and subsequently stiffed) the largest prop bet in SBR history, lost the most 'reality check' bets in history, and of course, proven himself wrong the most in SBR history), you're certainly in the history books...as "SBR's biggest idiot who can't help but prove his idiocy daily (but who won a bet once)"

bobbywaves

You're far from the only stiff without a badge...tragically, SBR didn't implement it for most stiffs
    Then why was Carseller singled out with a stiff badge? Makes no sense.

If SBR somehow agrees with you Tripe & deems me a stiff (when I never solicited a loan in my 9 year history), then I demand my stiff badge prior to upcoming pro renewal!

So you won the biggest poker bet, the vast majority of winnings from which you were spotted a massive lead.
    Fact is, I beat you soundly by a 2k margin. Whatever small lead you ignorantly & arrogantly spotted me, wasn't close to the 2k margin you were humiliated by.

Your SBR record 29k poker win in addition to your other 'achievements:' (most daily poker cashes, incredible poker ROI of 871.24%, & constant poker leaderboard appearances), you're certainly in the SBR poker history books.
    I concur Tripe.

First 12