USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    STop talking shit about Bobbo, not his fault SSI cut his check down and his roommate moved out when the Section 8 office cut him off. We all have money trouble from time to time. He attended two years ago and has not had adequate time to save up to afford another $500 plane ticket. He does have a great referral if someone is looking for a "girlfriend experience" for the weekend.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    no horse in this battle as when I met BW in Punta Cana he was nothing but cordial to me.....but...if I had a beef with SBR and points that should be mine, I'd not draw a line in the sand and say that's the reason I wouldn't go to the bash. I'd make sure I got every bit of the $450 a day they were putting out for my stay and then some
    Solid point considering financial gain is primary with most people, but I'm not most people.

Some stances are based on principle alone, regardless if there's a monetary gain to be made.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Solid point considering financial gain is primary with most people, but I'm not most people.

Some stances are based on principle alone, regardless if there's a monetary gain to be made.
    you'd get a one on one with the sbr crew face to face to solve the problem as well

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just my 2 cents...

Hit and run at an "in-person" poker table. That's bad.

Hit and run at an "online" poker table. Not so bad.

There's times in which you just want to play a few hands.... because you're bored.... and you can simply log off when you fulfilled your needs.

First 123