shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

some players really piss me off

im not one to snap cuz of a bad beat or complain about a bad play, but this is rediculous.

At pokerstars. the blinds are 25/50.. i have about 1500 in chips. Under the gun i raise to 250 with Ak. The next guy calls. Eveyone folds.

Flop comes Ad 6h jh. I have Top pair top kicker. I bet out with 250. He calls.

turn comes Ah. I bet out 400 with trips. He calls.

River comes 2h. putting 4 to a flush out there. I check. He bets 600. I type " show me the flush" in the comments. and he flips over Kh 8d.

he called a pre flop with K8. A sizable bet with a backdoor flush draw. Another call with 4 to a flush to ultimatley suck out and knock me out.

so frustrating

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

That's poker.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need to make larger bets. You gave him 3/1 on flop and then 4/1 on turn. You then call the river when you know you are beat. Calling when you are beat is bad play no matter how frustrating it is.

Easy to say now, but i would have bet pot on the flop with two hearts on the board. Either that or check-raise the flop. He just calls, chances are he's chasing. Third heart hits, well you gotta consider the fact you're beat. But it's an Ace so prob worth a call or check if you can, to see river. Fourth heart hits, you gotta fold unless you have a heart. Frustrating when donkeys chase and hit but you gotta be disciplined and NOT pay them off.

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone knows if the world series of poker still runs in september??? let me know please