USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Weird How The Prick Shows Up Out Of Nowhere At The $2/$4 Tables........

and sucks out 5 straight hands

Oh SBR, so sad

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 5775762
    $2/$4 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 18:24:00 02.05.2016 ET
    Table 'Freebird', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $2, Big Blind $4
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : uscphillyguy, amount $314, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : snip3r2006, amount $470.80, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : The_Prick, amount $788, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : Dipper30, amount $372, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (playing) : oChRoNiCo, amount $150, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    snip3r2006: Small Blind ($2)
    The_Prick: Big Blind ($4)

** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to snip3r2006: [Ks, Ad]
    Dipper30: Fold
    uscphillyguy: Call ($4)
    snip3r2006: Call [btn] ($2)
    The_Prick: Raise ($12)
    uscphillyguy: Call ($8)
    snip3r2006: Raise [btn] ($470.80)
    The_Prick: Call ($458.80)
    uscphillyguy: Fold
    snip3r2006: Show Cards ($0)
    The_Prick: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [4h, 8h, 2d]
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Kc]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Js]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    snip3r2006: Show Cards ($0)
    The_Prick: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $951.60, Rake $2
    Summary snip3r2006: bet $474.80, won $0, net $-474.80
    Summary The_Prick: bet $474.80, won $951.60, net $476.80, HoleCards [Kd, Jd], HiHand [two pairs, kings and jacks] [Kd, Kc, Js, Jd, 8h], won $951.60 from main pot

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

ouch

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daysleeper View Post
    ouch
    A few questions and my opinion. Have you played The Prick before? Is he a loose player? Call box? You say your on button he may have seen your shove as a position move and you may be weaker than your presenting (ex low PP, suited connectors, or maybe he read total bluff ). Too often I've seen over the top re-raises with these hands to push out other callers. Also why shove I'm sure a re-raise x2 would've at least made him think maybe your fishing for him to shove representing AA,KK. Something else to take into consideration he may have watched the table for an hour then sat down how were you playing prior to this hand? I would watch a table for an hour sometimes 2 before I sat down and to see how table plays, writing notes, looking for fish/tilt players. Really sorry about the loss, keep grinding, please dont take my comment as a shot at you or your style of play just giving tips. BOL to you.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

lol... no offense 'zilla but way overanalyzing this, specific to The Prick, who's just a Grade-A certifiable garden variety DONKEY. I've played and stacked him next to everytime I've sat w/him... wish he played more so I could buy his double-wide with betpoints. Snip knows he's an eeyore that's why he did what he did and knew, right on cue, Piglet's bud would call. Btw, on a personal level, I like The Prick. Way better sense of humor than his blood relative ttwarrior. When he plays as bigblue, tho, he comes off downout douchey. Thankfully he somewhat retired him... Stay healthy, Prickster!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

There is so much crap that goes down on the poker site. I've run into one guy the last week or so, who shall remain nameless, and this guy gets every single break you can imagine. Calls all-in's when he's obviously behind and gets every miracle river card. Folds when you get good cards like a set and folds to your min bet on the flop. Even good players was getting spanked by this guy. I'm not saying anything but I'll never play him in cash games again. Tournaments you take whatever comes but I've never seen a guy run hot like this. I'm not a great player by any means but this guy has a halo on his head or somethin.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    There is so much crap that goes down on the poker site. I've run into one guy the last week or so, who shall remain nameless, and this guy gets every single break you can imagine. Calls all-in's when he's obviously behind and gets every miracle river card. Folds when you get good cards like a set and folds to your min bet on the flop. Even good players was getting spanked by this guy. I'm not saying anything but I'll never play him in cash games again. Tournaments you take whatever comes but I've never seen a guy run hot like this. I'm not a great player by any means but this guy has a halo on his head or somethin.
    Can you say give the first letter of his name?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    A few questions and my opinion. Have you played The Prick before? Is he a loose player? Call box? You say your on button he may have seen your shove as a position move and you may be weaker than your presenting (ex low PP, suited connectors, or maybe he read total bluff ). Too often I've seen over the top re-raises with these hands to push out other callers. Also why shove I'm sure a re-raise x2 would've at least made him think maybe your fishing for him to shove representing AA,KK. Something else to take into consideration he may have watched the table for an hour then sat down how were you playing prior to this hand? I would watch a table for an hour sometimes 2 before I sat down and to see how table plays, writing notes, looking for fish/tilt players. Really sorry about the loss, keep grinding, please dont take my comment as a shot at you or your style of play just giving tips. BOL to you.
    Lol the prick hasn't produced this much analysis for every poker hand he's played combined.

Jack King off is his favorite activity, err,, sorry... favorite hand and that's where the strat ends for him.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Lol the prick hasn't produced this much analysis for every poker hand he's played combined.

Jack King off is his favorite activity, err,, sorry... favorite hand and that's where the strat ends for him.
    LOL .... WoRd

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

control your temper philly

watch that high blood pressure

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

A few questions and my opinion. Have you played The Prick before? Is he a loose player? Call box? You say your on button he may have seen your shove as a position move and you may be weaker than your presenting (ex low PP, suited connectors, or maybe he read total bluff ). Too often I've seen over the top re-raises with these hands to push out other callers. Also why shove I'm sure a re-raise x2 would've at least made him think maybe your fishing for him to shove representing AA,KK. Something else to take into consideration he may have watched the table for an hour then sat down how were you playing prior to this hands I would watch a table for an hour, sometimes 2 before I sat down and to see how table plays, writing notes, looking for fish/tilt players. Really sorry about the loss, keep grinding, please dont take my comment as a shot at you or your style of play just giving tips. BOL to you.

the day i spend an hour or two analyzing a sbr cash table is the day I'll put a gun to my head right after......

I've honestly never seen the prick at a cash table before.....it was a beautiful thing to watch for the 5 or 6 hands I stayed

On a side note, the artist formally known as the scarf tried his professional poker player bullshit on me late last night shoving all in with his K8 suited...I called with my AQ suited and won ( we both were at about 4k in chips)...think he ended up in 14th at the 7PM

Dipper30
    Dipper30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Can you say give the first letter of his name?
    B..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Dipper30 View Post
    B..
    is his 2nd name a fruit

jtoler

B..
    I think its an S.

Dipper30
    Dipper30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Team world I believe. I believe it starts with a B. He took 400 from me on the river and buried Klem with runner runner in the span of 3-4 hands.

jtoler

Team world I believe. I believe it starts with a B. He took 400 from me on the river and buried Klem with runner runner in the span of 3-4 hands.
    hmm, ok.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    lol... no offense 'zilla but way overanalyzing this, specific to The Prick, who's just a Grade-A certifiable garden variety DONKEY. I've played and stacked him next to everytime I've sat w/him... wish he played more so I could buy his double-wide with betpoints. Snip knows he's an eeyore that's why he did what he did and knew, right on cue, Piglet's bud would call. Btw, on a personal level, I like The Prick. Way better sense of humor than his blood relative ttwarrior. When he plays as bigblue, tho, he comes off downout douchey. Thankfully he somewhat retired him... Stay healthy, Prickster!
    I get it total donk/ suck out star I don't play on sbr cash tables so I don't know the players that's why I was asking. Maybe I should start seems like some soft tables.
    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

the day i spend an hour or two analyzing a sbr cash table is the day I'll put a gun to my head right after......

I've honestly never seen the prick at a cash table before.....it was a beautiful thing to watch for the 5 or 6 hands I stayed

On a side note, the artist formally known as the scarf tried his professional poker player bullshit on me late last night shoving all in with his K8 suited...I called with my AQ suited and won ( we both were at about 4k in chips)...think he ended up in 14th at the 7PM
    All the best luck to you, you sound like you need some also never said I'm just sitting here watching others play I'm playing other tables while looking at other possible tables to jump on and ice spots to play. Thanks for your input.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I get it total donk/ suck out star I don't play on sbr cash tables so I don't know the players that's why I was asking. Maybe I should start seems like some soft tables.
    All the best luck to you, you sound like you need some also never said I'm just sitting here watching others play I'm playing other tables while looking at other possible tables to jump on and ice spots to play. Thanks for your input.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sbr poker is a fukkin joke.....

fuk u sbr on such a pathetic fukin' "program"......

shit I've put up with on this site in the past four months is totally fukkin' pathetic....

catch some dumbass in a dumbfuk bluff for his trny life tonight and of course he hits running cards to go with his stupid fukin' air bet with ak....

turn k
    riv k

how about another k, sbr???? SURE, HERE YOU GO: FUKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    've honestly never seen the prick at a cash table before.....it was a beautiful thing to watch for the 5 or 6 hands I stayed
    I have once before, when they brought back the high limit tables. Doubled up through him getting in as a massive favorite, then proceeded to dump about 8 buyins after each suckout. I kept assuming that getting in way ahead would get me the points back. I assumed wrong.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'LL SUm it up by saying sometimes it's not what you know, (or in this case, whether u know ur ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to playing poker), buy WHO you know....

he's a f'ckkn employee for chrissakes....... he can see ur fukkin' cards if he wants to

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Donker, I could be sitting at a table @ Foxwoods with The Prick, consistently show him my two cards preflop and still beat him.

He's to poker what Rosie O'Donnell is to beauty.

Probably has a decent truck sitting up on blocks next to his trailer, tho... I'll give him props for that.