spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

you already played on monday -- unregister from the makeup tourney that crashed

there were 4 tourneys as usual on monday 3/7 . the 7 pm crashed, so there is
    a makeup tourney played today , ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WERE REGISTERED.

so far there are about 10 people entered in the makeup tourney that already played in the other 3 tourneys. EVEN SOMEONE THAT CASHED A FIRST PLACE HAS REGISTERED.

SO IF YOU ALREADY PLAYED ON MONDAY YOU HAVE TO GO AND UNREGISTER.

there is screen shots of all monday tourney's. you will be called out!

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

can u post the screenshots man? im on nightshift and i really dont know which day or two i missed ill unregister no problem if i played monday but not sure

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    can u post the screenshots man? im on nightshift and i really dont know which day or two i missed ill unregister no problem if i played monday but not sure
    quit grasping for straws dude

you would 100% know if you were in the tourney that froze

onerous

im saying if i didnt play that day and theres an open spot, why is that bad, im making that day up too only if there are open spots. im gonna unregister til the end

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Why no high roller tonight?

I'm not going to complain about something that is free like the poker here but it would be nice to see some consistency.

onerous

i know man i was looking forward to the highroller i even took out a loan! lol

JAKEPEAVY21

im saying if i didnt play that day and theres an open spot, why is that bad, im making that day up too only if there are open spots. im gonna unregister til the end
    pretty lame registering when you are not supposed to be in there

onerous

well i dont think i played monday and theres no way i can tell... but u should tell the 10 others that did play and know they played to get out!!!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

well i dont think i played monday and theres no way i can tell... but u should tell the 10 others that did play and know they played to get out!!!!!
    desperate crackhead move

last time I ever do you a favor or give you a loan/float you points

onerous

nah man i just want to play poker was looking forward to highroller all day

onerous

AFKd out. if theres 10 people that know they played and are playing thats wrong but since im not sure im sitting out. sorry sam please open up the highroller tourney

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Now that it's over, who were the people that played today despite playing in the other tournaments on Monday?

Especially the 1st place finisher. He has some serious "gives no fukks".

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Now that it's over, who were the people that played today despite playing in the other tournaments on Monday?

Especially the 1st place finisher. He has some serious "gives no fukks".
    BigOrange played in the 9PM EST on Monday and played again last night..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

this is sad

oneunder
    busted..disgusted..and not to be trusted
    oneunder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22516

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    BigOrange played in the 9PM EST on Monday and played again last night..
    Orange finished 2nd Saturday night...should everyone that finished behind him be moved up a spot?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Orange explain yourself

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

I would have played in the high roller instead but they weren't able to list it up or forgot about it.

The tournament wasn't full so I didn't take anyone's spot. I have played a grand total of 4 or 5 daily tournaments this entire year and I am not trying to make any leaderboard lists and I don't have any annual bets so if anyone has a problem with me playing last night, they are just being assholes.

BigOrange

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by oneunder View Post
    Orange finished 2nd Saturday night...should everyone that finished behind him be moved up a spot?
    sbr should have had a private tourney so only those that were supposed to play, could register....

probably half the field yesterday was not supposed to be playing...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Don't really agree with Oranges reasoning but common sense isn't really a prerequisite here at SBR. It was clearly stated this was a makeup tourney for those who either didn't play on monday or played the 7pm and were knocked out.

Thankfully I have a life so having to play a tourney i shouldn't have on a sat night as opposed to doing nothing didn't apply to me

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Don't really agree with Oranges reasoning but common sense isn't really a prerequisite here at SBR. It was clearly stated this was a makeup tourney for those who either didn't play on monday or played the 7pm and were knocked out.

Thankfully I have a life so having to play a tourney i shouldn't have on a sat night as opposed to doing nothing didn't apply to me
    I didn't play in a tourney on Monday so I registered. I was told that I was a douche if I played because it was only for people who were in the frozen tourney, so I unregistered and did not play.

So which is it, was it for anybody who did not play any tourney on Monday or only for those who were in the frozen tourney?

JAKEPEAVY21

it was not for those who did not play on monday

it was for those that were in the 1 tourney when the site froze

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

it was not for those who did not play on monday

it was for those that were in the 1 tourney when the site froze
    Jake I don't have a problem with guys playing in it that didn't play on monday. Why would that be an issue

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Jake I don't have a problem with guys playing in it that didn't play on monday. Why would that be an issue
    because the tournament in question was full when the site crashed

every single person that was affected should have been afforded an opportunity to play, which left no spots for anyone else

not rocket science here, philly
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

It's on a Saturday so not everyone is going to join that tried to play the day it crashed. Sucks the software crashed, but if it were only people who were in the crashed tournament then the short field wouldn't be fair to the rest of the people who played that day.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by oneunder View Post
    sbr did the right thing and banned people from the promo for this type of angleshooting before....

hopefully they'll do the same thing this time around...post the evidence and start banning the cheaters from this promo

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    It's on a Saturday so not everyone is going to join that tried to play the day it crashed. Sucks the software crashed, but if it were only people who were in the crashed tournament then the short field wouldn't be fair to the rest of the people who played that day.
    but doin' what he did isn't fair either....

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    but doin' what he did isn't fair either....
    Nope, but I don't really have a problem with it. Hell, I thought about joining because I was free and they decided to ditch the high roller because of the make up (for whatever reason). Decided against it because I knew how people complain and found something better to do, but can't really fault anyone who joined that normally plays in the high roller.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

because the tournament in question was full when the site crashed

every single person that was affected should have been afforded an opportunity to play, which left no spots for anyone else

not rocket science here, philly
    Jake, really? If i wasn't on the site on monday how would i know if the tourney was full? I don't see a problem with guys playing that didn't play a tourney that day. Doesn't really apply to me as I'm not qualifying anyway and I did play and cashed on monday.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

good lord some heavy tears for a daily

how is it anyone's fault besides SBR if the game wasn't properly labeled or password protected if it's such a big deal? Especially if it wasn't even filled. It's one of however Fkn many played for this stupid series so wgaf??

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I would have played in the high roller instead but they weren't able to list it up or forgot about it.

The tournament wasn't full so I didn't take anyone's spot. I have played a grand total of 4 or 5 daily tournaments this entire year and I am not trying to make any leaderboard lists and I don't have any annual bets so if anyone has a problem with me playing last night, they are just being assholes.

BigOrange
    Your reasoning is obviously irrelevant. Fact of the matter is you're allowed one tourney per day. In essence, you played twice Monday. For anyone who didn't play Monday, there shouldn't be an issue for them joining last minute Sat, since seats were available.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Nope, but I don't really have a problem with it. Hell, I thought about joining because I was free and they decided to ditch the high roller because of the make up (for whatever reason). Decided against it because I knew how people complain and found something better to do, but can't really fault anyone who joined that normally plays in the high roller.
    agreed....

but if it makes SSE's flappy jiggle as he taps in his responses, I say do it again!!!!