will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

What are the top freerolls to get into?

I love freerolls and I wanted toknow if anyone can name some good freerolls to get into.Freerolls that happen often,give decent prizes ,and ones where there aren't 1,000,000 people in them.

Also: are there any sit n go--free entries to win money----I'm very good at sit n go's and freerolls and am trying to stay on the conservative side.

example:I play on small freerolls on Bookmaker---prizes are decent--realistic chance to win

Full Tilt,PStars-----anything that comes to anyone's mind---thanks

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

Check this website, really usefull: http://www.freerollsmonitor.com/Poke..._Schedule.html

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

if its a good freeroll, its gonna have a lotta people in it
    pokerstars has tourneys for player points
    bodog has 2 a day for a 500$ prize pool, then they have a pokerroom aswell
    ultimate bet has some

nomamesguey
    nomamesguey's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker $2500 friday freeplay freeroll is the best by far

carysturtz
    carysturtz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like full tilt, lots of fish!

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Tilt Poker2Nite Freerolls in conjunction with tv show are of high value and easy to make Sun. finals.

Freerolls are extremely good to me but spend hours per day in research. I belong to lots of sites and tons of forums. Always check poker sites private tabs to see what is available. I especially like Gaming Form Network which is made up of multible forums and PokerSpace. The later I am administator for group there called Freeroll Enthusiastics with freerolls updates. One may use me as referal anywhere.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

where's pokerstar---play for points? do you have to put anything up?------I know about Bookmaker 2500---it is kick ass

oj-thejuice
    oj-thejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

would like to know the same thing

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i usually just play on the private freerolls on full tilt, not as many players as the full tilt freerolls and a better chance at winning.

andrewy
    andrewy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You will not find to many interesting tournaments to a single website.You need to have accounts to 15 poker rooms and select only freerolls you like it. A poker room offers freerolls for their players if they play regular at cash table and make rake ,the freerolls value depends by rake collected by poker room so of course the best freerolls will be at rooms with more players who play more often... You will find valuable freerolls at pokerstars and Fulltilt but of course many players like ..... I suggest you to watch private freerolls at 15 poker rooms and definetly you will have 1 -2 good freerolls per day with no more than 300 players. Good luck

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    where's pokerstar---play for points? do you have to put anything up?------I know about Bookmaker 2500---it is kick ass
    yeah they have decent tournaments for like 10 and 20 playerpoints and sit n goes for at little as 1 or 3 if you wanted and they're pretty easy to come by

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like anything free as much as the next guy but you are eschewing a ton of opportunities if you register willy nilly with sites because of the freerolls. Some opportunities include free bankrolls, kickbacks bonuses (money+gifts), rakeback etc. You are better off using these bonuses first and then playing the freerolls at your leisure. If you ever calculate your average equity in these freerolls it's minuscule anyway not to mention the opportunity cost if you are in any way decent at poker. So you might want to consider just depositing a small amount and playing small BI mtt's at pokerstars as you have a better chance of cashing and you don't have as much of an opportunity cost loss.

That being said The 2+2 pokercast freeroll (well 1 FPP BI) is good value. You have a fairly large payout 200 for 1st? and you usually don't have more than 2000+ runners.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

How many people are in the bookmaker one on fridays?

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    How many people are in the bookmaker one on fridays?
    400 max if thats what youre asking
    but its a pretty low traffic pokerroom so it fills up rather slowly