bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    I did read trys response and just because try is polite enough to let it go doesn't change the fact that you're an angleshooting fck!
    Sure it does. If I did something wrong, Try would ban me from his book moron. Fact is, my little public service announcement helped make Try a huge winner on that Broncos/Steelers game. Unlike you, Try is intelligent enough to recognize that fact.

How did you cap that game booby? You put in work and placed a wager accordingly?
    Correct...I profited 2,625 off Broncos/Steelers game, how much did you lose?

And as for "scared" to accept a challenge, who's ducking who re: my cash game challenge to you??? I have over 2k in RO points I can't be bothered to waste time rolling but I'd make an exception for you booby

Accept this challenge or everyone here will know who is really scared!!!
    Sure, as soon as you accept my annual pts or cashes challenge for 3k & post up.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Sure it does. If I did something wrong, Try would ban me from his book moron. Fact is, my little public service announcement helped make Try a huge winner on that Broncos/Steelers game. Unlike you, Try is intelligent enough to recognize that fact.

Correct...I profited 2,625 off Broncos/Steelers game, how much did you lose?

Sure, as soon as you accept my annual pts or cashes challenge for 3k & post up.

I didn't play that game genius. I made a couple hundred on here and a few hundred on 5d with Carolina 1H and ML though, thanks for the concern.

And why exactly would I post up with a proven scammer and thief for a stupid year long challenge?

Did your friend "Leo" aka Caeser ever teach you about opportunity cost? Not the opportunity to steal from 18th hole customers, we all know you discussed that, I mean the concept that you should spend your time doing the most valuable things possible and not waste it on meaningless things that make less money aka year long freeroll challenges.

5 minutes online taught me everything I need to know about your scamming ass Mr. R.W.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I find it better to talk to one of these, than booby:

The wall also has better things to say.

Everyone else should try it.

bobbywaves

And why exactly would I post up with a proven scammer and thief for a stupid year long challenge?
    Post up doesn't have to be with me, it can also be with a mutually agreed upon 3rd party.

The post up is obviously for my protection, just like I made that Donkey stiff post up.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    What did the wall say to you?

Never too late to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.

SharpAngles

Post up doesn't have to be with me, it can also be with a mutually agreed upon 3rd party.

The post up is obviously for my protection, just like I made that Donkey stiff post up.
    OK, understood, glad we can be clear that you and Caeser are lying thief scam artists and I'd be posting up with a third party for "your" protection

I find it better to talk to one of these, than booby:

Everyone else should try it.
    Agree completely and looking back, I've failed to take my own advice about opportunity cost and have wasted far too much time talking to a wall aka R***** W***o from NJ

I detest thieves that ruin it for honest people so now that I have the facts this POS is on my ignore list and he will not get one more attention craving E-boner from any of my responses!

DIAGF booby and everyone else have a spectacular evening

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3031

You keep saying "he & him." You didn't answer my question, who did I bash for using bankroll management?

You're ignorant to think I built a 91k roll due to turning everyone down, when half my roll was built from poker challenges. I'll do an annual leaderboard challenge with you, how much did you have in mind? Be advised, post up with a 3rd party will be required.

How does 2000 sound?

bobbywaves

As far as the DS challenge is concerned, I was waiting to see how this Snip ban played out. Like I said, I already have 44k at risk in pending annual challenges compared to 0 for DS. With my bankroll management skills firmly in place, I'm not at liberty to risk any more. DS had ample opportunity to accept challenges from myself & others at the beginning of the year. But when you snooze, you simply lose.

However, I'll make an exception for DullAngles. Since he only has a measly 300 to post up for an annual challenge. If you agree, we can post up with Yisman.

bobbywaves

OK, understood, glad we can be clear that you and Caeser are lying thief scam artists and I'd be posting up with a third party for "your" protection
    Take this challenge: If you submit your evidence to SBR & can prove your allegation, I'll promptly transfer 91k to you. When you can't prove it, you simply leave this site. You have absolutely nothing to lose, as you never cashed out from this site since you've been here.

is on my ignore list
    Only pussies have an "ignore list."

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces

Hey you I made an offer. Are you going to counter or just decline? Lets get this sorted before I play at in 1 hour 25 mins and then you say "OMG I can't do it you are ahead"

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by AUSTINRUSSELL View Post
    How does 2000 sound?
    Since it appears DullAngles will keep ignoring my challenge, 2k is fine. I'll ask Yisman to check into thread, then we can both post up 2k with him for our 2016 annual leaderboard challenge.

Let me know if that sounds good to you & I'll contact Yisman.

SharpAngles

bobbywaves's Blog

If u want a referral to 18th hole, I'll hook u up!

By bobbywaves |
    Posted Sunday, August 25, 2013 10:40 PM

I was skeptical of 18th hole, but have received a payout & it's a great book to play at for obvious reasons (dime lines up to -299). Send me a pm, I can get you in via referral.
    Now there's a couple of clowns running around several forums bashing 18th, as their accounts were closed for betting an obvious bad line & making threats to staff. Just pay no attention to these guys, they took a shot at 18th & paid the price.
    See for yourself that 18th is a great place to play.

Ignore list of scam posters to watch out for you dolt, like someone I should never respect an opinion from

You're ass has been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion you greasy fuk

A simple google search of "bobbywaves", NOT adding scam or thief or liar btw, brings up countless complaints from all over the internet about your shady practices with this site!

Done with you now, FoaD4real!!!

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces

Since it appears DullAngles will keep ignoring my challenge, 2k is fine. I'll ask Yisman to check into thread, then we can both post up 2k with him for our 2016 annual leaderboard challenge.

Let me know if that sounds good to you & I'll contact Yisman.

No for the World Cup contest which I state in my original post.

bobbywaves

Hearsay is not proof of anything, submit your evidence & accept challenge.

All the people who supported & played at BetIslands before it went down, I guess they were all thieves too by your logic.

bobbywaves

No for the World Cup contest which I state in my original post.
    Like I stated in my post, I'm only interested in annual challenge.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

So are we a go for annual challenge for 5k. You will have at least an extra 30 tournaments advantage before the year is up.

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces

Well I would be too if I was way ahead but lets be honest I have a life things to do some nights of the week and refuse to tie up a year with a bet so If you are uninterested in the world cup bet we will just say you declined.

SharpAngles

Hearsay is not proof of anything, submit your evidence & accept challenge.

All the people who supported & played at BetIslands before it went down, I guess they were all thieves too by your logic.
    Oh, you're a lawyer now? Thought you lived the wealthy retired life? Stick to topics you're familiar with... like angleshooting and ripping off innocent players with your garbage.

And idgaf about your measly $3k worth of points! I get why you care so much since its 10% the value of your house but I really dgaf and wouldn't want the burden of tracking down all your victims to make things right. Besides, something tells me 3 grand wouldn't even get close to covering it.

I'm posting this sht because I was once unaware of your history. I took Donks and TDBs attacks as petty until I looked into it and see they were right all along!!! I want every poster around to realize you're a fkn scammer who should be shunned and def not trusted to be honorable

bobbywaves

Well I would be too if I was way ahead but lets be honest I have a life things to do some nights of the week and refuse to tie up a year with a bet so If you are uninterested in the world cup bet we will just say you declined.
    Way ahead? How may pts you have this year? I only have 710.

We can just say you declined annual challenge, because you don't have priorities str8.

bobbywaves

Oh, you're a lawyer now? Thought you lived the wealthy retired life? Stick to topics you're familiar with... like angleshooting and ripping off innocent players with your garbage.

And idgaf about your measly $3k worth of points! I get why you care so much since its 10% the value of your house but I really dgaf and wouldn't want the burden of tracking down all your victims to make things right. Besides, something tells me 3 grand wouldn't even get close to covering it.

I'm posting this sht because I was once unaware of your history. I took Donks and TDBs attacks as petty until I looked into it and see they were right all along!!! I want every poster around to realize you're a fkn scammer who should be shunned and def not trusted to be honorable
    Care to take my challenge & prove your accusations?

Of course not, as you would lose. But you're used to losing, as you're a constant broke dikk.

bobbywaves

is on my ignore list and he will not get one more attention craving E-boner from any of my responses.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

bobbywaves

DS posting his Halloween pic, very appropriate choice of costumes.

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces

Its so very true however.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

You declined my 5k annual challenge and 3k promo challenge and only offered a tiny 1k annual challenge and your calling me chicken. Come on Bobbo, even for a dunce such as yourself that doesnt make a lot of sense.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    You declined my 5k annual challenge and 3k promo challenge and only offered a tiny 1k annual challenge and your calling me chicken. Come on Bobbo, even for a dunce such as yourself that doesnt make a lot of sense.
    Originally, I wanted to do an annual challenge against him for more, but he wanted a post up

Hell, he wouldn't even do it for a measly 1000 without you backing it

There's always going to be an excuse

bobbywaves

You declined my 5k annual challenge and 3k promo challenge and only offered a tiny 1k annual challenge and your calling me chicken.
    I also offered you a 5k total cashes challenge, which you obviously declined.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I also offered you a 5k total cashes challenge, which you obviously declined.
    Most cashes is an irrelevant stat. I'll do 5k for most points won, WHICH IS THE GOAL.

Ill admit you will cash more than me. I will win more points. My win is of more value no matter how you look at it. You will spend more time to win less.

bobbywaves

Originally, I wanted to do an annual challenge against him for more, but he wanted a post up

Hell, he wouldn't even do it for a measly 1000 without you backing it

There's always going to be an excuse
    I don't make everyone post up. I had three 3k challenges with DS & a 29k challenge with Tripe, no post ups were involved.

Post ups are for my protection, when dealing with unproven & constant non generating broke dikks. Post ups don't have to be with me either, it can also be with an agreed upon 3rd party.

SharpAngles

I will make exceptions to let others know about your shady history but also have eternal regret it may give you the boner you desperately crave from male attention

bobbywaves

Most cashes is an irrelevant stat. I'll do 5k for most points won, WHICH IS THE GOAL.

Ill admit you will cash more than me. I will win more points. My win is of more value no matter how you look at it. You will spend more time to win less.
    Cashes has always been my goal, this is clearly evident with my high amount of cashes over the last 3 years.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Cashes has always been my goal, this is clearly evident with my high amount of cashes over the last 3 years.

Doesnt make it anything of importance. I can cash 20 plus times less then you and finish ahead of you. What does that tell you. You barely even made leaderboard last year despite being in top 2 or 3 in both touraments played and cashes.

Its an absolutely irrelevant stat that means nothing to nobody. Poker standings are calculated by who wins the most. Not who participated more than the others.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I have to agree with DS here Bob, cashes are good in all, does take skill to consistently cash...but it's much more valuable to a player to cash high consistently. How far apart are you two for yearly in points?

First 12