spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

3 min for 40 entries -- world record

guiness book of world records.

3 min. to fill 40 seats for poker tourney

prizes should be awarded to those that manage to register.

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

that was fun !!!

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

smh

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

SBR should start opening registration at totally random hours so nobody is guaranteed anything.

Better yet, start collecting buy-ins that are meaningful. This would stop people signing up 'just because' with no intention to play. If this continues, SBR will have a ticket scalping marketplace in no time.

btw anyone wants my seat for 50 points?

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

being a buy in would make a lot of sense.

3 minutes shows SBR is screwing majority, unreal!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lol.... I intentionally didn't sign up so those more desperate to play, and those who have yearly challenges, could have their seats.....

as for me, there's not a f'n cloud in the sky, its about 65 degrees and sunny, the six series is detailed, and the ms. and I are knocking off early to go drink some wine over a light lunch on our way to some late afternoon fun........

good luck to all who play!

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I grabbed one of those highly coveted seats today. This is out of control.
    Last edited by Slanina; 01-15-16 at 01:28 PM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

first time this week I'm playing because this was the only one I managed to get in

it was just barely. I think I was 31st
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    SBR should start opening registration at totally random hours so nobody is guaranteed anything.

Better yet, start collecting buy-ins that are meaningful. This would stop people signing up 'just because' with no intention to play. If this continues, SBR will have a ticket scalping marketplace in no time.

btw anyone wants my seat for 50 points?

Again, I just wonder how you could be sure that this works every time?

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Is this one tourney per day the format going forward? Or just until they figure out what promo is next?
    Points Awarded:

Monitor-Tan gave 70kgman 350 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Is this one tourney per day the format going forward? Or just until they figure out what promo is next?
    Word is that it'll be fixed next week. It's definitely not the format going forward. It's always screwy after a big tournament Promo. This time it's taking forever to change the settings back it seems.

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

New, so I am not aware of what was before,but I think reading some of this week I will NEVER have so much time on my hands to try and get in this tourney.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hands of Stone? You from Pan? As for poker tourneys, lets hope it gets better/different. By the way, you will get REALLY good cards for a few weeks if you play.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well this site has ALWAYS held the record for broke dick penetrates!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well this site has ALWAYS held the record for broke dick penetrates!
    coming from a guy who can't pay off his debts.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    coming from a guy who can't pay off his debts.
    Yeah, what's up with that?

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Hands of Stone? You from Pan? As for poker tourneys, lets hope it gets better/different. By the way, you will get REALLY good cards for a few weeks if you play.
    Yes from PC. do not know Katstae but I think I know DR Ho. If you don't mind saying, you were at BW many years ago?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ManosdePiedra View Post
    Yes from PC. do not know Katstae but I think I know DR Ho. If you don't mind saying, you were at BW many years ago?
    PUBIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: SBR reads and gets off on our PM's!! Having made you aware of that, yes I was active at BW many years ago. was living in the States at that time. Down south I could be found at VIP before it closed and now more often at Veneto or Gorgona/Coronado

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Solution is give tournaments a buy in. 25 points, 60/30/10 payout structure. Really don't know why they don't have these year round separate from the daily tournaments that count towards a contest. Keep people interested. SBR gives away all these great prizes and puts a cap on how much one can play. Maybe there wouldn't be any interest unless it's free and prize pool is added...or maybe the software can't pull it off? Dunno

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

It's fuk'ing rediculous! SBR knows how many players we average here on a daily basis. To only list one tourney a day, just goes to show how cutthroat the registration is! Not to mention the assholes who are registering just to sell their seat! You know who the fuk you are! How about having 2 tourneys a day geniuses, so at least 80 SBR fuk'in Pros who have long time supported this site can get a better chance to play!

I cant' sit a a fuk'in computer all day, living on hostess ho ho's, soda pop, and pissing in a bottle like bobby puss wussywaves does, for fear I'll miss something at SBR.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-16-16 at 04:14 PM.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Solution is give tournaments a buy in. 25 points, 60/30/10 payout structure. Really don't know why they don't have these year round separate from the daily tournaments that count towards a contest. Keep people interested. SBR gives away all these great prizes and puts a cap on how much one can play. Maybe there wouldn't be any interest unless it's free and prize pool is added...or maybe the software can't pull it off? Dunno
    25 points. Very reasonable. How people don't see this will do good is beyond me.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Just to clarify...those buy in tournaments would be separate to the dailys and wouldn't count towards standings. I feel like these may go off a little better than sit & Gos ...the tournaments on the weekends always seemed to be popular
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99