Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It's Time.... I've put this off for far tooooooo fukkinnnnnn long......

Yep, it's time......

time to give SBR and its fukkin' poker room another great big helpin' heepin' of "FUK YOU AND YOUR FUKKIN' DOOM SWITCH!!!!!!!!!"

after putting up with bad fukkin' beat after bad fukkin' beat for the month leading up to the world cup, and then getting hit with every conceivable combination of runner-runner- f u-sbr-type bullshit bad beats during the world cup, and now a week of this latest fukkin' promo doling out even worse bad beats, it's time to tell sbr to fuk off and fuk you one more time..........

the latest little treasure, after shoving 3k all in after floppin top two in hopes of averting the dumbass call for an inevitable suckout, the dumb fuk makes the call only having a five to six percent chance of winning the hand......

F U S B R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HAND:

Hero SUPERDONK: AQ off
    Stupid Call Anything Fukhead Programmed to Win by Shithole Be Rigged, with big stack: A9 suited, h's

flop: A Q 10

SUPERDONK, knowing the stupid fuk will be likely to call any bet less than all in, shoves.....

at this point the six percent chance holding dumbass calls the 3000 or so bet (im like 5th in chips, he's first), and the dumbass programmed-to-win fukhead needs to hit runner runner h's.........

5-6 percent chance of doing so..................

turn: H

riv: H

result: Stick your fukkin' rigged poker room up your sorry fukkin asses, SBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S B R: Shithole Be Rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,
    SUPERDONK

PS. let me take a wild flying-ass guess as to how many units of your piece of shit poker software you've sold..... hmmm.... okay, i'm ready: "Zero?"

we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

take any unsold units there on the shelves (all of them), and take turns shoving them up your co-workers' asses, sbr!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-04-15 at 03:18 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

ps........ now i learn the f'n id that has destroyed the tournament isn't even a real i.d.

some bullshit id named "defender" without even a single post..........

thanks SBR, you rigged piece of shit......

Auto Donk

ps.... what a f'n surprise...... he crushed the f'n trny........... how could we have ever known that was gonna happen.......

throw this rigged piece of shit poker room away and start over with something non-programmable that is truly random........

til then, blow me

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Monday: KK (me) vs AA, K on flop, A on turn
    Tuesday: 55 vs AK, K on flop
    Wednesday: 77 vs AJ, J on flop, A on turn
    Thursday: QJ vs 72, J and 7 on flop, 7 on turn
    Friday: AJ vs J9, 9 on flop and turn; Next Hand (vs same person): AJ vs KJ, K on flop

That's been my tourney life this week.

I just take it with a grain of salt anymore. To do well you have to either catch hands nonstop or, when you hit/feel like bluffing, then bet absurd amounts compared to the pot to get people to fold.

If you are a 80/20 or 90/10 favorite it's nerve racking to even attempt to slow play/extract chips to make your hand more valuable. When you try that, like in real poker, there is a strong chance that the person will go runner runner.

Whether it be SBR's way too often 4 card straights on the board, their way too often 4 to a flush on board, or their 2 outer on the river.

I'm very tempted to just fold or push like some people do. It's not poker at all when you're putting 1700 into a pot of 100, preflop, with 15/30 blinds but it works for some people. It's pretty amazing how often people get called with crazy overbets every 30 hands. Probably because there is a good chance that if someone has QQ then there is KK or AA out there. Or the fascination with AK on here, which I usually see as instant pushes everytime.
    Last edited by astro61200; 09-04-15 at 04:35 PM.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Donk, it was Cashbookers I mentioned who showed up last day of the World cup qualifying and put on a river fireworks show. He had no history I could find. No posts. Every time since he has put on a show worthy of a front row seat in Costa. As of today I think he still had no ID here. If I see him I just fold when he plays. I almost folded my AA today at the final. I knew if the BB had called I was done for. Instead when I shoved my QQ I was the loser. When I can determine the predetermined winner (and it has been me on rare occasion) I normally just avoid them until the final. Like Sin said "play the software"..... I am still trying to learn Sin lolol

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny thread. All I know is when SBR decides you are leaving u get the bum rush fast. Here is how they took me out today. I am not very good, but doubt there was much I could do abt this.

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****Hand ID 5283171$0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 15:35:00 04/09/2015 ETTable 'Table 62799', 10 seats max, Real moneySeat 7 is the button. Small Blind $75, Big Blind $150Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10Seat 1 (playing) : sammygran, amount $730, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 3 (playing) : AutoDonk, amount $2996, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 4 (playing) : Diesel79_eur, amount $1884, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 5 (playing) : codone69, amount $2231, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 6 (playing) : no1here, amount $1925, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 7 (playing) : defender, amount $6071, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 8 (playing) : uscphillyguy, amount $1285, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 9 (playing) : OldSchoolGambler, amount $2635, amount bet $0, penalty (None)uscphillyguy: Small Blind ($75)OldSchoolGambler: Big Blind ($150)** Dealing Down Cards **Dealt to OldSchoolGambler: [8h, 9h]sammygran: FoldAutoDonk: FoldDiesel79_eur: Foldcodone69: Foldno1here: Folddefender: Raise ($300)uscphillyguy: FoldOldSchoolGambler: Call [btn] ($150)** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [8d, 7h, 9s]OldSchoolGambler: Bet [btn] ($2335)defender: Call ($2335)defender: Show Cards ($0)OldSchoolGambler: Show Cards ($0)** Dealing Turn **Community cards: [5c]** Dealing River **Community cards: [7d]** End Round **** Evaluate **OldSchoolGambler: Show Cards ($0)defender: Show Cards ($0)** Showdown **Main pot $5345, Rake $0Summary defender: bet $2635, won $5345, net $2710, HoleCards [Ah, Ad], HiHand [two pairs, aces and sevens] [Ah, Ad, 7h, 7d, 9s], won $5345 from main potSummary OldSchoolGambler: bet $2635, won $0, net $-2635</PRE>

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Donker you did win 8/13