Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunglasses while playing online poker?

I don't know how to make a poll but I find it weird that if I put the sunglasses on I tend to focus better. I hope I'm not the only one

Points Awarded:

Slanina gave Ra77er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I'm pretty sure you're alone on this one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

It just doesn't feel right if I'm not wearing my shades

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Ra77er

Oh and I min cashed on Triple D. Bobbo
    Last edited by Ra77er; 07-27-15 at 11:12 PM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post

Doesn't count unless you fold down to under a BB, and you have at least 5.8 times as many withdrawals as deposits, and a bunch of other bizarre qualifiers that change as needed to ensure there's only one match
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sunglasses while playing online poker?
    Well, duh, OF COURSE I wear shades while playing SBR poker.
    All the true pros do.

And who really cares if that's the *only* thing I wear?

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You could mini cash every day & still won't sniff any leaderboard.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

whatever it takes Ra77er

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

hoodie up too?

Ra77er

Bobby Touche

Ron I haven't tried the hoodie yet, only wraparound shades so far.

Idea came to me after wearing them in the bedroom, I call it Ray Charles week so the wife understands.

I like to put them on before certain hands and mentally envision amazing things happening by the river.

It has increased my average finish in MTT's substantially.

DiggityDaggityDo

Razzer, use shades and neck skin. Should increase your winning percentage by at least 9%.

Ra77er

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Ra77er

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

DiggityDaggityDo

Ra77er

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You could mini cash every day & still won't sniff any leaderboard.
    Oh look, you want to chat about leaderboards all of a sudden? Where are you on the annual one again?

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Razzer, use shades and neck skin. Should increase your winning percentage by at least 9%.

Damn....best poker face ever, hands down!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i put on a realistic bat man mask once with this blonde babe i was taggin', as a joke, but she made me leave it on and tag the crap outta her.....

had no idea that as a young girl, she used to rub em out to bruce wayne......

fulfilled that freaky fantasy full force.....

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Oh look, you want to chat about leaderboards all of a sudden? Where are you on the annual one again?
    I'm right here, thanks again for the 29k Tripe:

Triple_D_Bet

I'm right here, thanks again for the 29k Tripe:

Congrats on lucking on there and predictably chiming in right away...and I do mean lucking on there; watched the final table, and you tried your best to cash for the least by playing terribly...dealer just wouldn't let you. Wonder if you'll be as quick to comment when you fall back off, or if you'll ever address why you're getting crushed by me and everyone else you're in a contest with

Auto Donk

lol.... I love this guy ww..... finally makes it on the annual leader board for the first time all f'n year, and immediately starts his cut n paste bonanza......

hey wussywaves, hate to bust your bubble, but sbr only programmed you to win that to generate interest in the 'dead as a hammer' poker message board , and to punish me for posting your mugshot on the web......

bobbywaves

Congrats on lucking on there and predictably chiming in right away...and I do mean lucking on there; watched the final table, and you tried your best to cash for the least by playing terribly...dealer just wouldn't let you. Wonder if you'll be as quick to comment when you fall back off, or if you'll ever address why you're getting crushed by me and everyone else you're in a contest with
    Apparently Stevey disagrees with you: Dude played very well and deservedly won the...

Problem with Tripe, he's incapable of giving credit when it's due. This became clearly evident last year, when Tripe chose to make excuses as to why he lost to Waves.

We're not in a contest this year. You chickened out after I crushed you last year, taking you for 29k. As far as my other contests, I'm crushing POS in annual pts, currently tied with DS in WC, & cut Donkey's 3k annual lead to a measly 665 with approx 5 months to go.

That's hardly getting crushed by everyone else, as you ignorantly claim.

Auto Donk

.... waves still obviously riding high -- way TTOOOOO high -- on the adrenaline rush of finally winning a rigged daily where he was programmed to win...... what is that waves, two measly wins on the year?

don't blow a gasket today celebrating this one to two times per year occurrence......

and, be sure to follow your own oft-stated rule of not talking shit to people above you on the yearly leader board......

now, get back in you hole, and Stay Calm and Suck Somebody's Dick

Triple_D_Bet

Apparently Stevey disagrees with you: Dude played very well and deservedly won the...

Problem with Tripe, he's incapable of giving credit when it's due. This became clearly evident last year, when Tripe chose to make excuses as to why he lost to Waves.

We're not in a contest this year. You chickened out after I crushed you last year, taking you for 29k. As far as my other contests, I'm crushing POS in annual pts, currently tied with DS in WC, & cut Donkey's 3k annual lead to a measly 665 with approx 5 months to go.

That's hardly getting crushed by everyone else, as you ignorantly claim.
    I have no issue giving credit where it's due; problem is, you played terribly...not just my opinion, it's a fact. Your ignorance of basic poker concepts prevents you form seeing it, but it's pretty obvious to quite a few of us.

You know better or should know better for the rest; it's been explained to you multiple times...your inability to comprehend reality doesn't change it

bobbywaves

I have no issue giving credit where it's due; problem is, you played terribly...not just my opinion, it's a fact. Your ignorance of basic poker concepts prevents you form seeing it, but it's pretty obvious to quite a few of us.

You know better or should know better for the rest; it's been explained to you multiple times...your inability to comprehend reality doesn't change it

So according to Tripe & others, it's a fact I played terribly last year when I finished 7th on annual board.

Apparently Tripe played more terrible than I, as he finished well behind me. Funny how I don't see anyone else chiming in to corroborate your fairy tale.

Just another example of Tripe's inability to give credit when it's due:

Triple_D_Bet

So according to Tripe & others, it's a fact I played terribly last year when I finished 7th on annual board.

Apparently Tripe played more terrible than I, as he finished well behind me. Funny how I don't see anyone else chiming in to corroborate your fairy tale.

Just another example of Tripe's inability to give credit when it's due:

Correct; you played poorly last year, yet still were able to make the annual leaderboard due to a combination of luck, angle-shooting and playing more often than anyone else. Shame you just think you're making a point and haven't actually come to accept it...ironically, if you were capable of understanding the difference, you probably wouldn't be as bad as you are

Why would anyone else chime in....plenty of people have told you how bad you are, and no matter how much proof they show you, you're unable to accept it. Trying to construct what you want to be true from isolated facts isn't a profitable strategy, and it's no doubt one of the big reasons you can't turn a profit in poker outside of freerolls. Nothing wrong with that really, not many can...but don't think you'll avoid having actual poker players point out your foolishness when you air it out.

Can't wait to see what excuse you drag out this year for why you "lost on purpose"

bobbywaves

Why would anyone else chime in.
    To corroborate your story, that I'm a poor player. Nobody else has, as they would be foolish as you to do so. When all the evidence (leaderboards & cashes) points to the contrary.

Triple_D_Bet

To corroborate your story, that I'm a poor player. Nobody else has, as they would be foolish as you to do so. When all the evidence (leaderboards & cashes) points to the contrary.
    Well, looks like you've got me dead to rights there....about the only thing that would change matters would be if I said something else immediately after the small part you quoted explaining my words. OH WAIT:

Why would anyone else chime in....plenty of people have told you how bad you are, and no matter how much proof they show you, you're unable to accept it.
    Well look at that: as it turns out, your bewilderment at why nobody else chimed in to this specific thread was explained all along, just a few pixels after you exceeded your capacity to read apparently! Take a nap, get someone smarter to help you, and then try to read and comprehend the rest of that sentence...the answer to your confusion was right there all along

After you've done that, take a long break and get a tutor, and maybe we can move on to the concept of evidence (tip: it's not "whatever tangentially-related data I can pull out that supports my opinions, to the exclusion of all other data")

Triple_D_Bet

And to get back to the OP, have you ever tried computer glasses? If you spend a lot of time staring at a screen, it's supposed to help quite a bit if you suffer from eye strain.