Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

rollover for non-pro?

Is there just one table now for non pros to play and clear rollover? I was poking around today and that was only table that would ever sit me

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

I think so. LOL at chicken shit pro only tables. Every time I think about becoming a pro they do shit like this. I guess it should not bother me that much but it does. What do I really get from being a pro? (other then being able to play in sit n go's lol)

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    I think so. LOL at chicken shit pro only tables. Every time I think about becoming a pro they do shit like this. I guess it should not bother me that much but it does. What do I really get from being a pro? (other then being able to play in sit n go's lol)
    Part of the community, and you get to have 3k points worth something instead of 6k points worth nothing. But there's no clear-cut incentive thats gonna pay you for your time, you either like being here and doing this stuff or ya don't...but if you're going to hang around and play poker anyways, why not be able to use the winnings for stuff?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

good points DDD, thanks

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    uda had 200 bucks for that 6500 pts instead of nothing, for one....

you shoulda turned pro

edit: oh shit, i didn't see tdb had already addressed this point

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

yes I believe so only 1 table . Me myself have quite a few points to roll over ,I really don't like the new format at all ,now I have to try to roll over my points and become Pro if I want any action.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I think if everyone played at the non pro public tables we could have bigger games.I always see 6 Pros sitting around a sit n go waiting for 4 more people.If we all played at the public table i think we could have some nice sized games going.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    I think if everyone played at the non pro public tables we could have bigger games.I always see 6 Pros sitting around a sit n go waiting for 4 more people.If we all played at the public table i think we could have some nice sized games going.
    PROs can't play at the public table ... it's only for nonPROs