Collecting
    Collecting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

SBRPoker questions

Ive been gone from the forum for a while, actually I think Poker was just starting up when I was last active. What does it take to play? Do you need to be a Pro? I tried using my user name and PW for this site on there and it wouldnt work. Do you use the same bet points like you do on the SBook site?

Thanks in advance.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

it takes the mental ability to withstand horrible programmed beats and suckouts, first and foremost....

download the software under the poker tab on the main page and you too can explore your sado masochistic side

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Donker how did you exit the tourney yesterday?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Collecting View Post
    Ive been gone from the forum for a while, actually I think Poker was just starting up when I was last active. What does it take to play? Do you need to be a Pro? I tried using my user name and PW for this site on there and it wouldnt work. Do you use the same bet points like you do on the SBook site?

Thanks in advance.
    Your Forum login/password should work. There are more restrictions as a non-pro but you can play.

If it doesn't work after double checking best to use the Live Help link to find the right person to look at it.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Collecting View Post

Thanks in advance.
    If your not an SBR PRO then you can only buy-in into one tournament a day. The only way to play ring games is if you have rollover points that can only be had by cashing in a tournament. You can't transfer and use standard betpoints anymore.

Finally, when you reach your rollover, you can continue to play only during your current session. If you logout or leave a table, your points are added to your SBR account and you will no longer be able to play ring games.

If you are interested in ring games, it's good to cash in a couple of tournaments so you can stock up on multiple rollovers. That way you are not one and done.

Essentially, if your not a SBR PRO, you need to have a decent amount of time on your hands.