Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

that picture of kate upton reveals she has one of the nastiest midsections of any top end model....... she must've gotten out of line when they were passing out hips..........

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Unfortunately for me, some more health issues -- least didn't have to be hospitalized for ~ 2 months like last time... but seriously, WTF.

Wasn't on forum much down the stretch of December (time-wise); didn't even get my Bowl picks in by deadline (messed up time due to lack of being around and not checking deadline -- missed by an hour like moneylinedawg did -- pm'd Lou for a refund of my 2500 entry like he gave MLD but never got so much as the courtesy of a response. PM'd again, still got stiffed on the courtesy of a response. Oh well, Lou obviously needs the pts more than I do so I'm glad he got to keep them.)

Thank you, Shari, for at least responding to me.

It'll be hit & miss for me for awhile on the forum. I truly appreciate the concern/well wishes from my forum pals.

I sincerely wish you all health & happiness to you & yours going forward...

ADDENDUM: This is my only forum name ever on SBR; I stumbled here serendipitously after BF in late '11 -- I don't envision ever having another name here for any reason.
    Sorry to hear man, best of luck going forward.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Let's see each other at the table and catch up sometime.

I refraimed from saying it here but it's pretty clear I'm the best player.

^^

Get better, man, We all miss you, heal up.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-18-15 at 11:28 AM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

FYI he was back last night, I think he left our 2/4 table with over 2k and you know what?

Not one word in chat to anyone.

It was all business.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Unfortunately for me, some more health issues -- least didn't have to be hospitalized for ~ 2 months like last time... but seriously, WTF.

Wasn't on forum much down the stretch of December (time-wise); didn't even get my Bowl picks in by deadline (messed up time due to lack of being around and not checking deadline -- missed by an hour like moneylinedawg did -- pm'd Lou for a refund of my 2500 entry like he gave MLD but never got so much as the courtesy of a response. PM'd again, still got stiffed on the courtesy of a response. Oh well, Lou obviously needs the pts more than I do so I'm glad he got to keep them.)

Thank you, Shari, for at least responding to me.

It'll be hit & miss for me for awhile on the forum. I truly appreciate the concern/well wishes from my forum pals.

I sincerely wish you all health & happiness to you & yours going forward...

ADDENDUM: This is my only forum name ever on SBR; I stumbled here serendipitously after BF in late '11 -- I don't envision ever having another name here for any reason.
    get well bud, and soon!!!!!!!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I'll assume "health issues" means someone finally had enough and jumped Bite after getting rivered for the 8th time in an hour?

In all seriousness hope you're feeling better champ and look forward to seeing you mindfuck the weaklings at SBR poker soon

First 12