jung
    jung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Real money

What real money sites do u guys play poker on? And how would u rate then as far as payouts and traffic and stuff like that? Thanks

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

is your name pronounced with a hard "j", or with a hispanic "j", such that it is pronounced "hung?"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    What real money sites do u guys play poker on? And how would u rate then as far as payouts and traffic and stuff like that? Thanks
    Depends where you are from. If you're in the U.S there is Bovada, Carbon and Full flush poker.
    Bovada is the best as far as traffic and "quick" payouts
    If you live anywhere else you have FullTilt Pokerstars and 888 poker All of them are good.

jung
    jung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Depends where you are from. If you're in the U.S there is Bovada, Carbon and Full flush poker.
    Bovada is the best as far as traffic and "quick" payouts
    If you live anywhere else you have FullTilt Pokerstars and 888 poker All of them are good.
    i am in usa. I hate bovada tho. I am so against that anonymous thing. I think it goes against the spirit of poker

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i am in usa. I hate bovada tho. I am so against that anonymous thing. I think it goes against the spirit of poker
    anonymity wasn't the problem; getting aces cracked by bots and insiders nine outta every ten times I had them was the mutha fckin' problem......

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Well unless you're in jersey or Nevada unfortunately there isn't many options for U.S players.
    If you play cash games americas card room is another site.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I use 5Dimes poker room. Mainly for my sports but I play some guaranteed tournies here and there. Usually 10-20 people. Definitely for recreational. They don't have big tournies though.