onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

i think we should have voted on if both these days should count or not SBR be fair

I think sbr should respond as to what will happen if you play 3.., that way they all don't get filled up and people trying to get in that missed out yday don't get screwed yet again.... I also say the tournaments today and tomorrow shouldn't count toward the leaderboards.. I mean it was a mishap and "sh*t happens" easiest way these two days don't count and dont lift the "one a day" limit... that means people who missed today wont be worried at all about anything if they cant make it tomorrow.. Personally if I was a mod that would be the least amount of crap I would have to hear about and most fair if just both days were cancelled ..

Also, lets say someone's excuse is " hey I didn't log on the forum and see what was going on, it just let me register for two so I played" or "I logged on to get my 12 points but didn't read anything and logged off".

Lets say someone does play in 4 or 5 tournaments tomorrow and places in 3 or 4.. then that changes everything.. the cards that were dealt and if they didn't play in 2 of those 4 then 2 other people that were following the rules would have placed. We already know theres sneaky ass people in the world and even this site but they always have excuses for their doing wrong. Even if 2 or 3 people abuse this, lets say taking their top place in 1 tournament instead of all them is a penalty, its still screwing over people that could have placed that are obeying the website rules they signed up for.

All in all, cancel both days counting to contest and just let people have fun at the ring games and rolling over their points... Its not like people are calling off work to play poker for poker points.. lol and if so its not your problems its theirs. this is a luxury not a necessity... just do what you do doug... most fair would be (you already know) ;-)

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

He cant cancel Thursday no matter what. I mean we played in full 40 player fields

onerous

who cares if it was full or not... people got screwed out of playing

onerous

and can you tell me why the 11am started out with 2k chips instead of 1500??

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I don't see how either day could count. Wipe those off the leaderboard. It's the only way to keep it fair.

onerous

i agree, I wish more people posted on here to agree so SBR can do the most voted (right) choice.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yah, let's create even more whining and pussyfied bellyaching by after having the dust settle on this debacle, creating another by taking away pts legitimately earned by others...... everyone who cashed decently will cry bloody murder, while those who sucked and didn't cash either day will be given an unearned advantage.... that would be just dandy..........

oafy, give us a teaser on your bitemeSfCm superyoosing report; or at least an anticipated release date!!!!! this report is going to be the hottest read on sbr for the year........

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    He cant cancel Thursday no matter what. I mean we played in full 40 player fields
    Nice double badges.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Nice double badges.
    DOUBLE BADGES?!?!?!?!?!