spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Sbr poker --- solution for hand-to-hand problem

just add 2 more cashes --- 20 pts for 13th place and 10 pts for 14th place and then you don't have to change the hand-to-hand which is at 15th place. this way you don't have to change anything to the software.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this will increase the number of Tidal Waves' cashes by twenty-five percent.......

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

The hand-for-hand never lasts long. In fact, it gets rid of stallers. I don't care either way but it doesn't bother me.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this will increase the number of Tidal Waves' cashes by twenty-five percent.......
    Probably by 30%...Most likely giving me the most cashes for the year again, over the likes of Stefan & HHSilver.

Gr8 idea Spider.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    just add 2 more cashes --- 20 pts for 13th place and 10 pts for 14th place and then you don't have to change the hand-to-hand which is at 15th place. this way you don't have to change anything to the software.
    I don't think they've ever said what the technical hurdles were for the hand to hand at 15 only. The point distribution could certainly use an overhaul to bring it more in line with standard tourney payouts (if that's the goal, which it might not be)...but even then 15 places might be a bit much to pay out.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Maybe, probably not though. It would probably decrease the number of points he won as he starts folding it in sooner though...fewer points with more cashes, and he'd no doubt be even prouder of himself