onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

autodonk now stooped to hit n run

fine ill give another chance., im a nice guy
    Last edited by onerous; 09-15-14 at 09:32 AM.
    Points Awarded:

illmatick gave onerous 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

2 months here and already calling people out

pay your dues rookie

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey, i take pride in executing a bad ass hit n run.... as with bonerous, i saw his lonely, pathetic ass sitting at the smallest omaha table with a whopping TWELVE PTS. I quickly zeroed in on my next h-n-r victim! Bongo grabbed his bong and began to jump around our patio table in glee as he knew a MASSIVE H-N-R was on tap!!!

I sat down at the .25-/50 tble, or whatever the hell it is...... and was dealt cards. no matter what move bonerous makes, i'm shoving..... this is gonna be a one hand hnr. sure nuff, i get dealt an ace and a pair, and when he calls that bb for a whopping .25, i cram it all in..... he thinks about it..... more than a few seconds go by, and WHAM!!!! HE CALLS........ reveals his terrible cards, i win the hi, don't even know if there was a qualifying low, as i had already killed the table as I saw the entire pot coming my way, and began to run for the door.... Qualia and I start dancing around the pool in a victory dance worthy of a Super Bowl win, knowing we had jus taken the equivalent of around FIFTY CENTS off an unsuspecting fool, and then had escaped from the table like pathetic thieves in the night before he could reload another 12 points!!!!!

fuk, the adrenaline me and my chimp got off that MASSIVE HIT N RUN makes putting up with all the horrendous sbr bad beats and piss-poor programming worth while! we partied late into the night on the chips we had so pathetically hit n ran Bonerous for! it was epic, and leaves us both looking forward to seeking out another unsuspecting victim........ in what will become our next epic hit: THE HIT N RUN CHRONICLES!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-15-14 at 10:41 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

onerous, donker is good people..yes, he whines, complains and curses but that is part of his charm..he is a good guy and always an entertaining read in the poker forum..

you are a good guy too, don't take the poker here too seriously pal