playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Come on SBR, lets get that Sunday rebuy tournament up and posted!!

We still have 90 minutes, or you could start it one hour later than usual. I don't even care if you don't add as many rollover points, I just want the tournament with a few added points

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

there ain't gon be no mo sunday afternooners.... didn't u watch the m . f. video I put up of B-qway pumping rounds into the idiots that run this site.... hell, I 'll repost, below, a slo mo version of his cutting loose on their "plush" offices (a shanty to any civilized people who actually know how to run a decent fckn poker site, but great digs for SBR.....) Watch closely, as the last m f at sbr bails and knocks over a chair... right next to it you see sbr's poker server that used to run the sunday trnies come crashing to the ground..... (It's right in front of the big white barrel filled with meth-making materials.) THAT was your sunday tourney -- kiss that rigged p o s goodbye!

gotta love the way my chimp keeps his head on a swivel, and keeps his cool, despite the sniping and chiding of the sbr employees......

He's gonna have a ball at The Bash!!!!

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

video is penetrating funny